BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Who Else is in 'The 150 Club'??

39K views 399 replies 50 participants last post by  jlukja 
#1 ·
:dunno:

Attachments

See less See more
#48 ·
I just called in and the automated system reports that my vehicle will be completed by July 5th. At least it won't be getting the final touches on a Friday.

Anyone have any idea, based on a July 5th completion date when the vehicle would likely see delivery to Colorado?

#54 ·
Anyone have an order for a 335i xdrive with an active production date or 150 status?

#55 ·
I'm jealous of you 335i guys. I've had an order in since 4/21, but my dealership has not gotten any allocations for 3 months straight. My CA emailed me today assuring me that he would be trading for one of the 20 allocations in the northeast within the week. Hopefully I'll at least have a production number this time next week.

I want to join the 150 club... :)

#57 ·
No clue. My CA is very surprised by the low allocations on the 335s so far. I'd be disappointed if they get a HP boost for the next MY, but as long as I'm happy with the performance of the PPK coming this winter, I'm sure I won't mind too much.

My guess is that they're basing the 335i demand on worldwide numbers, which i suspect are lower than US. That or artificial limitations on 335i's to bump up the rarity on them.

Hell. I've only seen one F30 on the road (well, pulling out of a parking lot on my way to reorder my F30 as a MY2013) so far, so they seem pretty rare in the my area in general.

#61 ·
Just received a call from my CA yesterday (Saturday 6/30). The car is at the dealer!

So here is the timeline:

Ordered: May 12
Started Production (Munich): May 22
Finished Production: May 30
Departed from Port Bremerhaven, Germany (TOMBARRA): June 5
Arrived at Port Hueneme, California:June 28
Arrived at Dealer in Mountain View: June 30

2012 328i Sport, Mineral Grey Metallic, Everest Grey Interior, Aluminum Trim, Black Highlights, Premium Pkg, Tech Pkg, Sound Pkg, Driver Assist, Parking Pkg, Fold down seats, Xenon, BMW Assist, M Adaptive Suspension

:rofl:

#74 ·
My production completion date is July 9th as per phone call to BMW assist. So I am assuming for now that I can expect delivery at dealer about 30 days later. So until someone can prove otherwise I am telling myself the car will be at the dealer on August 9th. Hey I got to have some kind of deadline in my mind!

#81 ·
Production completed!!!:D Next ship will be Talisman(Depart Bremerhaven on July 9th and Arrive Galveston on July 29th). I hope mine will catch it on time.

Happy July 4th!!!

#88 · (Edited)
I am also in the 152 club! I am having trouble finding this information. Do we have a good guess yet when our cars will be on the boat and what dates the boat should arrive in ports? Where did you find that info?

Update: I found it. I hope you are right about making it in time for the ship on the 9th. Oddly, when you search for the same parameters but pick NY instead of Baltimore it doesn't show the Talisman. I find that odd.

#92 ·
Finally moved into 151 status, Body Shop - took about 6 days to move from 150 to 151. Est. completion is tomorrow, might be optimistic but their updates could be a day behind. Being able to track the build of my car somehow is a bonding experience with the car!

#96 ·
I still get "Your vehicle is in production with an estimated completion date of July 7th". I really expected it to tell me it was in the body shop today.

There has been a change on the bmwusa web site -- the picture it showed before today was a reasonable representation of my estoril blue m-sport. As of this morning, it is now showing a red sport-line. The line-items below the picture have not changed.

#100 · (Edited)
If you look at the vessel schedule out of BREMERHAVEN, if my car gets onto the next ship to depart (TOPEKA) on 7/11 then at will arrive at Charleston on 7/31.

Somewhat interestingly, however, is that if the car gets delayed and ends up on INDEPENDENCE II on 7/13 then it will arrive at Charleston on 7/28.

Guess the difference is 5 port stops vs 7. Hope I get delayed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.