BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

MY 2016 3 Series LCI: Pricing and Ordering Guides

151K views 498 replies 93 participants last post by  sedate_driver 
#1 · (Edited)
2016 F30 3 series LCI

The 2016 3 Series Sedan - The Ultimate Sports Sedan

• Lifecycle impulse freshening for all 3 Series Sedans and Sports Wagons.
  • New 340i Sedan features new 320 hp TwinPower Turbo Inline 6-cylinder (B58 engine details).
  • Standard Sport Line on the 328i, 328d and 340i models (including xDrive).
  • New Track Handling Package available for gasoline-powered models.
  • Available Navigation system now with over-the-air map updates.
  • LED headlights now available (optional 320i, 328i, 328d and standard on 340i).
  • New 330e first-ever plug-in hybrid 3 Series announced.

2016 BMW 4 Series Coupe and Convertible Pricing

BMW announces the latest enhancement to its brand shaping 3 Series with the introduction of the 2016 BMW 3 Series. Accounting for around 25 percent of total BMW worldwide vehicle sales, the BMW 3 Series Sedan and Sports Wagon represent the brand's most successful model line with over 14 million sales globally. For the 2016 model year, the new 3 Series receives a range of enhancements highlighting dynamics, supporting the vehicle's true emotional commitment to the brand and its customers. The introduction of the BMW 340i, marks the world premier of the all new B58 inline 6-cylinder gasoline engine, producing 320hp with 330 lb-ft of torque. This new modular BMW EfficientDynamics engine features BMW TwinPower Turbo Technology, combining unbeatable performance with outstanding efficiency. [more B58 engine details]

Read more about the 2016 BMW F30 LCI 3 Series

The MY2016 3 Series Sedan (F30) receives a Lifecycle Impulse (LCI) as of July 2015, and there are several updates to be aware of. In addition to enhancements made at the factory, standard equipment and pricing have changed versus MY15, most notably: 328i, 328d and 340i models receive Sport Line as standard equipment, enhancing the visual and perceived quality inside and out.

Read the driving reviews of the 2016 340i - LCI F30 3 series

There are also changes to how SULEV engines and Manual Transmission will be offered on 328i models. As of July 2015 production, all 328i models will be produced with SULEV engines (N26), with one exception: a 328i Rear-wheel drive model with an N20 (non-SULEV engine) that can only be equipped with a manual transmission.

Therefore, please consider the following when ordering a 328i model Rear-wheel drive model:
  • Model 163N is equipped with N20 (non-SULEV engine), Rear-wheel drive with manual transmission only. In other words:
    • If you wish to order a 328i with a manual transmission, you must order model 163N
    • The 6-speed Manual transmission is the only transmission available for this model code
    • Production of model 163N will be based upon dealer order bank requests. If the order bank request is entered prior to the 15th of the month, it will be filled within the next allocation.
  • Model 163O is equipped with N26 (SULEV engine), Rear-wheel drive with 8-speed sport automatic transmission only. In other words:
    • If you wish to order a 328i with an automatic transmission, you must order model 163O
    • The 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission is the only transmission available for this model code

Detailed overview of changes for the MY2016 3 Series Sedan.

LCI Changes: Exterior
  • New Front bumper design: more width to the air intakes, expresses a broader stance
  • New Halogen Headlight design with LED daytime running lights
  • New LED fog light
  • New Rear bumper design: expresses a broader stance
  • New Rear LED Lights in L-Shape
  • Enlarged exhaust pipes

LCI Changes: Interior
  • Chrome Accents surrounding the Front and Rear Air vents
  • Chrome Accent near buttons for electric windows
  • Improved Navigation Unit: new hardware, better performance, faster start-up of navigation and Voice Command, navigation map update over the air, more realistic presentation of city details
  • New standard wood trim: Fineline Anthracite Wood Trim with Pearl Gloss chrome highlight trim
  • Door accents according to trim accent (similar to 3 Series GT and 4-Series Models)
  • Improved Child Seat handling
  • Center-stack changes:
    • High-gloss black
    • Pearlescent chrome applications for radio/climate control
    • Revised Automatic climate control display: white (vs. orange)
    • Ambient lighting surrounding the center-stack
    • Sliding cover for cup holders

Improved Performance:
  • New Chassis setup for significantly improved steering, braking and handling
  • New, stiffer Front Strut Towers
  • New Rear Damper Technology
  • New Electric power steering
  • Enhanced Steptronic Automatic Transmission
  • 5 Suspension Anchor Points vs. 3

Summary of standard equipment changes for the MY2016 F30 3 Series Sedan:

summary of standard equipment changes for the MY2016 F30 3 Series Sedan

Package Changes
Please note the following Lines and Package changes on the MY2016 F30 3 Series Sedan:

Sport Line (ZSL)
Sport Line is no longer available. Many of the contents from ZSL have been integrated into the standard equipment profile of all 328i, 328d and 340i models (including xDrive), including the following Exterior measures:
  • High-gloss black finisher surrounding the air-intakes with aluminum-style decorative element
  • High-gloss black kidney grille
  • High-gloss black B-pillar
  • High-gloss black element on rear bumper
  • Tailpipe trim in black chrome

And the following Interior measures:
  • Sport seats
  • Anthracite headliner
  • Instrument cluster with specific dial printing and chrono-scaling
  • Sport leather steering wheel with red stitching (N/A with Saddle Brown or Venetian Beige)
  • Key Fob with clasp in red
  • Saddle Brown Dakota Leather upholstery (LCDJ) is now available for 328i, 328d and 340i models. Luxury Package is not required for a Saddle Brown interior.

Luxury Line (ZLL)
Luxury Line is no longer available for 328i, 328d and 340i models. It has been replaced by Luxury Package (ZPL) as a $0 cost option.
  • For customers who do not wish to receive Sport seats, option code ZNS Non Sport seats for Luxury Package is available
  • Dakota Leather is required
  • Premium Package is required for 328i and 328d models
  • Saddle Brown Dakota Leather Interior (LCDY) is slightly different for Luxury Package, as the lower portion of the dash is also a Saddle Brown color (vs. Black)

M Sport Line (ZMM)
M Sport Line is no longer available. It has been replaced by M Sport Package (ZMP).
  • Saddle Brown Dakota Leather upholstery (LCDJ) is available in combination with ZMP

Premium Package (ZPP)
  • No longer includes Leather Dakota (LC)
  • LED Headlilghts (5A2) have been integrated in place of Leather Dakota

Cold Weather Package (ZCW)
  • No longer includes retractable headlight washers (502).
  • The price of the package has been reduced from $950 to $800

Track Handling Package (ZTR)
  • Track Handling Package (ZTR) is now available for all 3 Series Sedan models, excluding Diesel models (328d and 328d xDrive). This package includes:
  • 18" V-spoke Orbit Grey wheel, style 398 (23N), with Michelin Super Sport Tires
  • M Sport Brakes (2NH)
  • Adaptive M Suspension (2VF)
  • Variable Sport Steering (2VL)

Option Changes
Please note the following changes to stand-alone options for the MY2016 F30 3 Series Sedan:

Trim codes have been combined with highlight trim finisher codes:
  • 4FT = 4AD Brushed Aluminum + 4DL Black high-gloss
  • 4FU = 4CE Anthracite Wood + 4DM Pearl gloss chrome
  • 4FW = 4AB Dark Burl Walnut + 4DM Pearl gloss chrome
  • 4GA = 4EZ Ash Wood Trim w/ Inlay + 4DM Pearl gloss chrome
  • 4WF (M Sport) = 4MR Aluminum Hexagon + 4DX Estoril Blue Matte
  • 4WG (MSport) = 4MR Aluminum Hexagon + 4DL Black high-gloss

Please note:
  • 4AT High-Gloss Black Trim is no longer available for MY16
  • 4DN Coral Red matte trim finisher is no longer available for MY16

5DP Parking Assistant Feature:
  • While the 1st generation could only park parallel to the road between two vehicles, the 2nd generation is able to park perpendicular to the road (in a parking bay).

B45 Estoril Blue Metallic Paint:
  • Due to production capacity constraints, paint B45 Estoril Blue Metallic is a P1 option for the start of MY16 ordering. BMW NA may be able to open up B45 Estoril Blue Metallic at a later date, only if capacity allows.

BMW F30 LCI 3 Series Sedan Pricing

2016 F31 3 series 330e eDrive pricing

2016 BMW 3 Series 330e eDrive

The BMW 330e represents the next evolution of the beloved and iconic BMW 3 Series. Combining BMW's award-winning 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine with a lithium-ion powered electric motor, the 330e delivers the legendary power you expect from a BMW with groundbreaking fuel efficiency: combined output of 248 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque that propels the 330e from 0-60 in just 5.9 seconds.

Powertrain
The 330e combines BMW's award-winning 2.0-liter TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder engine with an electric motor, powered by a lithium-ion battery, integrated into its 8-speed automatic transmission. The 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine generates a maximum output of 180 hp and 215 lb-ft of peak torque and features a TwinScroll turbocharger, High Precision Injection, VALVETRONIC fully variable valve lift control, and Double-VANOS variable camshaft timing. The additional electric motor provides peak torque that is available from a stand-still in typical electric drive fashion. This has the effect of boosting the engine's output for instantaneous responsiveness and power build-up with no delay when accelerating from stationary, as well as far more dynamic performance whenever a quick burst of speed is required. Thanks to its duo of drive units, intelligent hybrid powertrain control and permanent all-wheel drive, the BMW 330e promises effortless performance and outstanding efficiency.

Read more about the 2016 BMW 330e eDrive

BMW F30 3 Series 330e eDrive Pricing

2016 F31 3 series wagon pricing ordering

2016 BMW LCI 3 Series Sport Wagon

Changes to the 2016 sport wagon fall in line with the sedan changes listed above.

BMW 3 Series LCI Sports Wagon Pricing

2016 BMW 3 series GT pricing ordering

2016 BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo

Changes to the standard equipment:
  • Anti-theft Alarm system (302) is now standard on all BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo models.
  • 18" Wheel, Style 397 (2A5) is now standard on all BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo models.
  • Sport Line (7AC) is now standard on all BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo models:
  • Harman/Kardon Surround Sound (688) is now standard on 335i xDrive Gran Turismo.
  • Comfort Access Keyless Entry (322) is now standard on 335i xDrive Gran Turismo.
  • Lumbar Support (488) is now standard on 335i xDrive Gran Turismo.
  • Satellite Radio with one year subscription (655) will not be standard on BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo models.

Lines and Package changes:

Sport Line (ZSL):
Sport Line is no longer available. Many of the contents from ZSL have been integrated into the standard equipment profile of all BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo models, including the following Exterior measures:
  • High-gloss black finisher surrounding the air-intakes with aluminum-style decorative element
  • High-gloss black kidney grille
  • High-gloss black B-pillar
  • High-gloss black element on rear bumper
  • Tailpipe trim in black chrome

And the following Interior measures:
  • Sport seats
  • Anthracite headliner
  • Instrument cluster with specific dial printing and chrono-scaling
  • Sport leather steering wheel with red stitching (N/A with Saddle Brown or Venetian Beige)
  • Key Fob with clasp in red

Luxury Line (ZLL):
  • Luxury Line is no longer available for the BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Turismo models. It has been replaced by Luxury Package (ZPL) as a $0 cost option.
  • For customers who do not wish to receive Sport seats, option code ZNS Non Sport seats for Luxury Package is available.
  • Dakota Leather is required
  • Premium Package is required for the 328i model
  • Saddle Brown Dakota Leather Interior (LCLX) is slightly different for Luxury Package, as the lower portion of the dash is also a Saddle Brown color (vs. Black).

M Sport (ZMM):
  • M Sport Line is no longer available. It has been replaced by M Sport Package (ZMP).
  • Saddle Brown Dakota Leather upholstery (LCD3) is available in combination with ZMP

Premium Package (ZPP):
  • Premium Package no longer includes Leather Dakota (LC).
  • The price of the package has been reduced from $2,200 to $950.

Changes to standalone options:
  • 4AT ***8211; High-Gloss Black Trim is no longer available.
  • 4DN ***8211; Coral Red matte trim finisher is no longer available.
  • 5DP ***8211; Parking Assistant Feature: While the 1st generation could only park parallel to the road between two vehicles, the 2nd generation is able to park perpendicular to the road (in a parking bay).
  • LCD3 ***8211; Saddle Brown Dakota Leather upholstery (LCD3) is now available for the BMW 3 Series xDrive Gran Tourismo models. Luxury Package is not required for a Saddle Brown interior.
  • Trim codes have been combined with highlight trim finisher codes:
    • 4FT = 4AD Brushed Aluminum + 4DL Black high-gloss
    • 4FU = 4CE Anthracite Wood + 4DM Pearl gloss chrome
    • 4FW = 4AB Dark Burl Walnut + 4DM Pearl gloss chrome
    • 4WF (M Sport) = 4MR Aluminum Hexagon + 4DX Estoril Blue Matte
    • 4WG (MSport) = 4MR Aluminum Hexagon + 4DL Black high-gloss

BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Pricing

See less See more
#285 ·
LCI Questions

So, I am new to Bimmers and currently considering ordering and leasing the 340 xDrive LCI vs buying a Golf R in the next few months

I am trying to decipher the differences between simply getting the track pack versus MSport with the DHP suspension. Besides some cosmetics and aero widgets, the only thing I really see losing with the track pack is the some sort of speed limiter increase? For the extra cash the MSport commands, one would think there is something more to it than that, or do I have it more or less correct?

Anyone have an idea on if/when there will some sort of be factory performance pack for the 340? How long did such a thing take to come out for the 335? Presumably Dinan will develop something that will keep warranty, but that will probably be a while given tranny and engine are new.

And, it seems that there might be some hidden 'Easter Egg' options one might order for the BMW such as cloth seats, or sun roof delete, and so on. But, only you know the right process/person. Any truth to such things? And if so, where could you find such a list?

#286 ·
So, I am new to Bimmers and currently considering ordering and leasing the 340 xDrive LCI vs buying a Golf R in the next few months

I am trying to decipher the differences between simply getting the track pack versus MSport with the DHP suspension. Besides some cosmetics and aero widgets, the only thing I really see losing with the track pack is the some sort of speed limiter increase? For the extra cash the MSport commands, one would think there is something more to it than that, or do I have it more or less correct?

Anyone have an idea on if/when there will some sort of be factory performance pack for the 340? How long did such a thing take to come out for the 335? Presumably Dinan will develop something that will keep warranty, but that will probably be a while given tranny and engine are new.

And, it seems that there might be some hidden 'Easter Egg' options one might order for the BMW such as cloth seats, or sun roof delete, and so on. But, only you know the right process/person. Any truth to such things? And if so, where could you find such a list?
Those are two very different cars you are pitting against each other that are also about $10,000 apart in base trim.

If you say you will lease one vs buy the other it sounds like you want monthly payment to be the same. Basing purchase/lease based on monthly payment is not a smart move economically so I just thought I would mention it.

Track package can be ordered with or without m-sport. Track package gives you three things, two of which you can't get w/out track pkg.

1. Adaptive suspension
2. Variable Sport Steering
3. M sport brakes.

You can get adaptive suspension with m sport but not the other two.

If there are hidden secrets in the ordering guide no one seems to know about them. If you are willing to spend gobs of money there are some individual options you can get like special colors but in the U.S. Market that is about the extent of it.
I don't think anyone will know about performance options until the car has been on the market for a while.

#287 ·
If you find a good salesperson, he may be able to get approval for options not normally available on your model. Note that this does not include cloths seats or a la carte options that are otherwise available in a package.

The best way to get ideas as to what's possible through a special order is to go to BMW.de and play around with the configurator. As someone else mentioned, special colors fall into "BMW individual" and cost a hefty premium.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any option due the 340 that would be worth ordering that aren't already available. It's a more common strategy in the 320 where BMW doesn't offer some options available on the higher models

#300 ·
It's actually much simpler than that:

ZMP is the great steering wheel plus fancy plastic bits. ZTR is the actual better handling stuff.

You don't have a wheel choice with ZTR. Whether or not you have ZMP, the wheels will be the grey style 398, with staggered Michelin Super Sports. You don't lose higher speed limiter without ZMP, since it's a function of the tires and wheels you get (see the previous sentence).

Note that you can't build a non-ZMP car with grey 398 on a European site: ZTR does not exist there, and grey 398 become available only as an alternative wheel with ZMP. I had to photoshop the wheels on my build when I tried to see how it would look with ZTR, but not ZMP.

#301 ·
It's actually much simpler than that:

ZMP is the great steering wheel plus fancy plastic bits. ZTR is the actual better handling stuff.

You don't get to choose wheels with ZTR. Whether or not you have ZMP, the wheels will be the grey style 398, with staggered Michelin Super Sports. You don't lose higher speed limiter without ZMP, since it's a function of the tires and wheels you get (see the previous sentence).

Note that you can't build a non-ZMP car with grey 398 on a European site: ZTR does not exist there, and grey 398 become available only as an alternative wheel with ZMP. I had to photoshop the wheels on my build when I tried to see how it would look with ZTR, but not ZMP.

#305 ·
So the standard lights on the 340 are essentially the same style as the 4 series but they won't auto level or turn with the steering wheel unless you spring for the lighting package right?

#306 · (Edited)
The 340i's headlights are standard LED's, while the 4 series comes with standard Xenons for the 2016 model year. This will change next year.

The 4 series Xenons are adaptive and auto-leveling. So are the LED headlights packed with the Lighting Package.

You need the Lighting Package in order for the LED lights to become adaptive and swivel on the 340i/xDrive. Also, the little trim piece that connects the lights to the grille now lights up, and it looks pretty cool.

#310 ·
Thanks for clarifying that for me!...am I the only one that doesn't think the lighting package seems worth it (on the 340) if you already get the cool looking lights?

#314 ·
I think the 398 wheels work pretty well with certain colors like red/blue/white. There are pics of them on those colors of the F36 to help you get an idea of what they look like.

Does anyone have any pictures at all of some of the "new" color choices available for 2016? Specifically I'm interested in seeing what leather choice LCL8 (Black Dakota Leather with Dark Oyster Highlight) looks like.

At this point I'm narrowing down my build and so far dealing with the normal crap of getting torn between colors, etc. One factor for me is that I don't think I'm going to spring for M-sport since I don't think it does a ton for the car cosmetically (I would love that steering wheel though).... which means on 340xi getting the mat aluminum window trim. I think that window trim only works well with certain colors, I was forced to strike Platinum Silver Metallic from my list because I'm worried it will look tacky.

So far this is what I'm looking at;

340i x-drive Sedan - $47,800.
A96 Mineral White Metallic - $550
LCL8 - Black Dakota Leather with Dark Oyster highlight - $1450
ZCZW - Cold Weather Package - $800
ZTR - Track Handling Package - $1700
6NS - Enhanced USB and Bluetooth Plus - $350.
Destination - $950

For a total build cost of $47800 (base) + $4850 (options) + $950 (destination) ... $53,600.

When I run the payment calculations, assuming a 62% residual, $1200 above invoice and 7 MSDs I'm winding up with a payment of about $550 a month (assuming current MF and 64% residual hold).

Not too shabby since it works out a bit cheaper than my current 328xi which stickers at $52,000 and I didn't get as good of a deal on.

I might even ditch leather and cold weather package and just get fake-o leather and heated seats and put another few bucks back in my pocket.

#315 · (Edited by Moderator)
Does anyone have any pictures at all of some of the "new" color choices available for 2016? Specifically I'm interested in seeing what leather choice LCL8 (Black Dakota Leather with Dark Oyster Highlight) looks like.
If you scroll down here you can see a shot of the inside of the driver's door and the seat bolsters to get an idea of what the contrasting dark oyster stitching looks like.

My 340i in production now has this combo, and I was a little worried how it would look, but I think it looks good based on this photo.

#317 ·
A/S tire question: can the Track Handling Package be ordered with A/S tires (400M)?

Looking into a winter ED to coincide with an already planned 30-40 day family visit. Prefer A/S tires because I will be flying round trip Amsterdam (and drop the car off there). Winter tire rental for the period would be 1500-2000 euro.

#318 ·
19" wheels

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I'm new to BMW, new to the forum, and just ordered my 2016 340i, due to arrive at the end of August.

I don't know if this was important to anyone else, but I wanted 19" rims, but saw that you pretty much had to get ZTR (which I wasn't planning on getting) and pay $900 for the upgrade from 18" wheels.

I found out that if you get the ZTR and ZMP (the M sport package), you don't have to pay the $900 upgrade fee for 19" wheels if you get the 21C wheels (style 442M).

Not sure if this was common knowledge, but wanted to put that out there for others interested.

Thanks for all of your posts, by the way, since it really helped me make my decision on ordering this car. :)

#320 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I'm new to BMW, new to the forum, and just ordered my 2016 340i, due to arrive at the end of August.

I don't know if this was important to anyone else, but I wanted 19" rims, but saw that you pretty much had to get ZTR (which I wasn't planning on getting) and pay $900 for the upgrade from 18" wheels.

I found out that if you get the ZTR and ZMP (the M sport package), you don't have to pay the $900 upgrade fee for 19" wheels if you get the 21C wheels (style 442M).

Not sure if this was common knowledge, but wanted to put that out there for others interested.

Thanks for all of your posts, by the way, since it really helped me make my decision on ordering this car. :)
Welcome and thanks for the tip! I was under the impression that you paid the $900 for the 21C wheels with ZTR and ZMP, but now that you mention this and I reviewed the order guide again, it looks like you're right. I've emailed my CA to confirm and will likely be changing my order since I was on the fence.

:thumbup:

#330 · (Edited)
Regarding the ZMP (M-Sport Package), ZTR (Track Handling Package), and no charge 21C (19" Style 442M Wheels)

My CA just confirmed my change, it is for sure. Guess I'm in for 19" wheels now...

#334 ·
Regarding the ZMP (M-Sport Package), ZTR (Track Handling Package), and no charge 21C (19" Style 442M Wheels)

My CA just confirmed my change, it is for sure. Guess I'm in for 19" wheels now...
So, if you don't mind me asking, what is your final build like now?

This anticipation is getting to me a bit, can you tell?:D

#333 · (Edited)
Okay, so here's my "final" build (I can still revise for a few weeks before it goes into production but probably sticking with it);

163Z - 340xi
300 - Alpine White
LCL8 - Black Leather with Dark Oyster Highlights
ZCW - Cold Weather
ZDA - Driver Assistance
ZTP - Technology Package
ZTR - Track Handling Package
5DL - Top & Side view cameras
6NS - Enhanced USB & BT

One of the things I observed while putting this build together and obsessing over lease terms... the price difference monthly on a lease, if you are making maximum MSDs between a stripped car and a loaded one is not too much to obsess over.

I added $3750 in extra equipment over what I was originally planning and the monthly payments are approximately $30 more per month...

#335 ·
Very nice build...I was on the fence about the Technology Package for HUD, but I figured I already stare enough screens in my life and don't want one more. I really do think it's cool and functional though.

I'm curious what your lease terms will be once we find them out. Congrats!

#338 ·
2016 328d

I ordered a 2016 328d via the overseas military sales deal. Just found out it has already been produced and the shipping process will start soon...

Specs:

328d
Mediterranean Blue
Saddle Brown Leather
Tech Package
Premium Package
Lighting Package
Heated seats

Its my first new car and first BMW ever. Can't wait. :)

#352 ·
So my order looks like it's nearly finalized and I will soon know when I have a build slot and when I can expect delivery. Probably late September I'm guessing.

Something worth pointing out to others is that default interior choice goes to 4FU Wood Anthracite Trim. I don't know about others but for me the idea of wood trim on a sport line car is repulsive. I asked for them to switch it to 4FT Brushed Aluminum with Gloss Black.

Another thing that's not clear from the order guide is whether the cars still get black side-mirror caps since they are "sport line" cars. There is no option for it in the order guide so I'm guessing the answer is no... that they will have body colored mirrors.

#353 ·
I also went for that same interior trim. Good choice!

I am not really sure about the side mirror housing though...sorry!

#361 ·
Also, I guess none of the packages I could see seem to mention any of the pedals changing from the normal black to aluminum or something like that? I actually thought that was part of the M sport package...can anyone confirm?

#365 ·
The lower dash being oyster has me reconsidering too. If it's truly going to be that way here in the states ...

There are some things missing on the configurators yet too folks so don't go counting on anything yet. I noticed no way to choose M Sport except to pick the adaptive suspension. No place to choose trim either. These are demo sites for the time being.

#381 ·
It doesn't appear to be an option in the US.

Additionally those interior color choices that have a same color lower dash, it appears it is just plastic dash in the same color as the seating surfaces..

I'm potentially scrapping my build and redoing it before it gets locked in for production. I really want the m sport wheel so I'm probably just going to bite the bullet and order m sport. Debating eliminating leather seating entirely since I'm not super excited by the color choices.

I had wanted to avoid the 19" wheels, which are a zero cost upgrade if getting both m-sport & track package, but they are growing on me cosmetically and it looks like in any event I will have to get separate winter tires/wheels so it does not matter if the summer wheels are 18 or 19 other than potential damage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.