Navigation with showing speed and speedlimit - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - 2017)

X3 F25 (2011 - 2017)
The second generation X3 added style and new features to the BMW's mid-sized SUV. Talk about the BMW F25 X3 with other X3 owners now!

Old 05-27-2016, 12:36 AM

Mein Auto: BMW X 3 F25
Navigation with showing speed and speedlimit

Hi

I have a BMW X 3 F25 produced in september 2010.
Navigation program edition: ECE BMW Group 101092.0.15 Road Map Europe PREMIUM 2010.
I want to update my Navigation to a vertion who show speed,speedlimit and speed camera.
Is this possible ?
Can anyone help mee ?

Knerten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2016, 08:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 18' Tesla Model 3 Perf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerten View Post
Hi

I have a BMW X 3 F25 produced in september 2010.
Navigation program edition: ECE BMW Group 101092.0.15 Road Map Europe PREMIUM 2010.
I want to update my Navigation to a vertion who show speed,speedlimit and speed camera.
Is this possible ?
Can anyone help mee ?

Knerten
That would need to be coded if its possible at all on your car which likely has CiC navigation, and may not have the appropriate cameras on it.

Try talking to bimmerfest sponsor BimmerAmerica, which does remote coding on cars (for a fee).

Edit: Just saw that you are not US based. Not sure if BimmerAmerica works on non US customers.

Check the coding forum here on Bimmerfest for more information but I dont know if its possible on your specific car.

2019 X3 M40i Phytonic Blue |Blk Leather W/Blue Stiching | Alu. Rhombicle trim | Adaptive Suspension | Premium Pack | Drivers Assist | Drivers Assist + | Wireless Charging | 21" 718 Wheels| | Executive Pack | HK Stereo (hers)

18' Tesla Model 3 Performance

BMW CCA #477341
Old 05-27-2016, 01:23 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 2017 X5 50i; 2018 M550
Thanks for the referral jjrandorin. We have worked with a few non-US based customers before.

Speed Limit Information Retrofit requires a KAFAS Camera, the camera on the back of the rear view mirror. If your vehicle has this then we can likely get you the speed limit info.

Here is the product listing: http://www.bimmeramerica.com/coding/...ation-retrofit

Let us know if your interested and we can figure out how to get you a cable over seas. Our pricing is based on shipping to the US but I'm sure we can figure out something.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - 2017)
Today's Posts Search