328i or 328d? - Page 2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan F30/F31/F34 and the first first generation 4 Series Coupe F32/F33/F36. Get the latest 3 and 4 series pricing from our ordering and pricing guide sticky thread.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 07-14-2015, 08:55 PM
bimmernoob2015 bimmernoob2015 is offline
Registered User
Location: Sunnyvale
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 36
Mein Auto: 328d
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
The Feb '15 report, although a bit short, includes a chart of ratings of luxury compact sedans. 328d is rated top, with a score of 86, and predicted reliability of good. 328i is rated 3rd, with a score of 84, and a predicted reliability of fair.
Thanks for the info! Any chance of getting a PDF or a picture of the report so we can all look at the details?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #27  
Old 07-14-2015, 09:26 PM
d geek d geek is offline
diesel evangelist
Location: Austin, TX, USA
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,326
Mein Auto: Volvo V60+ Volvo S80
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmernoob2015 View Post
hi Guys,

I am in market for either a new or CPO 328i or 328d. The reason I am even considering diesel is because of my commute. I am going to be driving 90Miles a day (45mi one way) in California to my work.

I test drove both last weekend and honestly couldn't tell the difference between them. This is the first BMW I will own. The 50MPG of 328d is tempting but here in US, the diesels are not that popular. So I am a bit hesitant.


If I bought a 328d, looks like I will have to refill after 1.5 weeks whereas if I got a 328i, I will have to refill every week. Cost of gas is not that big of a concern but I'd like to not fill gas more than once a week.

So...here're my questions :

1. Other 328i and 328d owners, what kind of mileage do you get on highway? (newer model)
2. What do you guys think of the analysis of diesel vs gasoline above? Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot in advance!
While I don't think you'd regret either one, if you really can't feel any difference in the way they perform then why not go with the one that costs less overall?
1) What are they asking for each?
2) Go to fuelly.com or fueleconomy.gov and you will see projected and reported mpgs for each. The diesel is pretty consistently 10 mpg better than the gasser.
3) Figure out miles/$ for each.
4) Evaluate the asking price against this operating cost and you'll likely be happy with your answer.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-14-2015, 09:39 PM
u3b3rg33k u3b3rg33k is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,437
Mein Auto: e30, e60, R1100S
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbolduc View Post
In full disclosure I leased my 328xd.
There is uncertainty about long term reliability of di diesel. The 335d has a well documented carbon buildup issue history which may or may not have been addressed in this gen diesel. I don't know if this is fuel quality, direct injection or urea. Or all 3.
to be fair, so do the gas DI engines. search for 335i/535i's and walnut blasting.
also, all diesels are DI, and have been for a long time. a lot longer than gas engines.
__________________
e30: '87 325i: MAF+WAR chip, long tube STAHL headers, 5MT swap, 4.27 torsen
e60: '08 550i M-sport, 6MT, ARC, Active Steering, 19" wheel delete
R1100S - oilhead FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeNoo View Post
Although I have nothing scientific to say, I can confidently say that it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning2nd View Post
If you want to use the fuhrers snowmobile you gotta have das tires

Last edited by u3b3rg33k; 07-14-2015 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #29  
Old 07-15-2015, 08:15 AM
DieselBimmer328 DieselBimmer328 is offline
Registered User
Location: Rhode Island
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 78
Mein Auto: 2014 328D xDrive
I have almost 30,000 on my 2014 328d xDrive. I love the thing. I average in the mid 40s in the summer and low 40s in the winter. My record is 59 mpg on an hour trip. I hit the low 50s most days coming home from work.

I've had no issues with the motor. I use good diesel from either Shell or Mobile. If you are doing mostly highway the diesel is a good choice.

Let me know if you have any questions.
__________________
2014 328d xDrive
2007 328i RWD
2014 X5d
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-15-2015, 08:24 AM
tex2670's Avatar
tex2670 tex2670 is offline
You Don't Need to Know
Location: Phila
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,960
Mein Auto: '14 328xi Sport Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmernoob2015 View Post
Thanks for the info! Any chance of getting a PDF or a picture of the report so we can all look at the details?
I can try to remember to do that when I get home, but the "report" that month is sparse. Do yourself a favor, pay the $7 charge for a one month subscription to CR online; the website has way more info than the mag can publish. It's worth it before making a big purchase--I had to do that a few months ago for a washer/dryer purchase.
__________________

2014 328i xDrive | Black Sapphire / Black Red Dakota | Sport Line | Premium Pkg | Lighting Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | Driver Assistance | Nav | Sport Automatic Transmission
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 07-15-2015, 10:06 AM
gkr778's Avatar
gkr778 gkr778 is offline
Novice driver
Location: Southaven, Mississippi USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,746
Mein Auto: 2014 320i ZSP ZMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
Do yourself a favor, pay the $7 charge for a one month subscription to CR online; the website has way more info than the mag can publish.

Here's the link to CR's road test ratings for both diesel and gasoline powered 4-cylinder F30:
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/b...-road-test.htm

Also, check with your local public library about free access to CRO for library card holders. That's how I access CRO without paying the subscription fee on my own.

Finally, it's worth emphasizing what Nordique and Saintor alluded to earlier in this thread: '328d' is a fake model name only found in the USA and Canadian markets; F30 equipped with BMW's 180 hp N47 diesel engine is labelled 320d everywhere else. The comparable gasoline powered model is 320i, not 328i.
__________________
What the world needs is a few more rednecks - Charlie Daniels
Tell you about rednecks. They’re probably the only people in the whole country that ain’t unfit. - Fred Reed
God and guns keep us strong. That's what this country was founded on. - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-15-2015, 10:58 AM
bimmernoob2015 bimmernoob2015 is offline
Registered User
Location: Sunnyvale
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 36
Mein Auto: 328d
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
I can try to remember to do that when I get home, but the "report" that month is sparse. Do yourself a favor, pay the $7 charge for a one month subscription to CR online; the website has way more info than the mag can publish. It's worth it before making a big purchase--I had to do that a few months ago for a washer/dryer purchase.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-15-2015, 05:08 PM
tex2670's Avatar
tex2670 tex2670 is offline
You Don't Need to Know
Location: Phila
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,960
Mein Auto: '14 328xi Sport Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkr778 View Post

Here's the link to CR's road test ratings for both diesel and gasoline powered 4-cylinder F30:
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/b...-road-test.htm

Also, check with your local public library about free access to CRO for library card holders. That's how I access CRO without paying the subscription fee on my own.

Finally, it's worth emphasizing what Nordique and Saintor alluded to earlier in this thread: '328d' is a fake model name only found in the USA and Canadian markets; F30 equipped with BMW's 180 hp N47 diesel engine is labelled 320d everywhere else. The comparable gasoline powered model is 320i, not 328i.
Well--this is much more detailed than the mag write up.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scan.pdf (1.15 MB, 188 views)
__________________

2014 328i xDrive | Black Sapphire / Black Red Dakota | Sport Line | Premium Pkg | Lighting Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | Driver Assistance | Nav | Sport Automatic Transmission

Last edited by tex2670; 07-15-2015 at 05:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-15-2015, 07:28 PM
gkr778's Avatar
gkr778 gkr778 is offline
Novice driver
Location: Southaven, Mississippi USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,746
Mein Auto: 2014 320i ZSP ZMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
Well--this is much more detailed than the mag write up.
Thanks tex2670! This chart from the Feb. '15 issue of CR is a nice one page reference for potential compact executive car customers.
__________________
What the world needs is a few more rednecks - Charlie Daniels
Tell you about rednecks. They’re probably the only people in the whole country that ain’t unfit. - Fred Reed
God and guns keep us strong. That's what this country was founded on. - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-16-2015, 12:14 PM
SMG_II SMG_II is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 131
Mein Auto: 2008 E92 335i/2002 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
Well--this is much more detailed than the mag write up.
Thanks for posting...I'm surprised the Lexus IS fared so poorly in this comparison
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-16-2015, 06:09 PM
tex2670's Avatar
tex2670 tex2670 is offline
You Don't Need to Know
Location: Phila
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,960
Mein Auto: '14 328xi Sport Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG_II View Post
Thanks for posting...I'm surprised the Lexus IS fared so poorly in this comparison
Ha--I don't get it either. I had a 2nd Gen IS250 before my F30. The 2nd Gen was always near the top in this class for CR. Then, the 3rd Gen comes out--same engine, same drive train, and suddenly, it's a bottom feeder. I'm not saying that it should still be at the top--it should drop if there aren't significant improvements (which is why I didn't even bother looking at it when I got a new car). I don't know why CR suddenly got a bug up its a$$ about the IS.
__________________

2014 328i xDrive | Black Sapphire / Black Red Dakota | Sport Line | Premium Pkg | Lighting Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | Driver Assistance | Nav | Sport Automatic Transmission
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-16-2015, 07:08 PM
gkr778's Avatar
gkr778 gkr778 is offline
Novice driver
Location: Southaven, Mississippi USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,746
Mein Auto: 2014 320i ZSP ZMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
Ha--I don't get it either. I had a 2nd Gen IS250 before my F30. The 2nd Gen was always near the top in this class for CR. I don't know why CR suddenly got a bug up its a$$ about the IS.
The second-gen IS250 that CR tested nine years ago was a RWD model, whereas the third-gen IS250 they rated last year had AWD. The negative effects of AWD on handling, acceleration, and fuel economy are even more pronounced on Lexus sedans than they are in comparable BMWs. Combined with the mediocre fit and finish, finicky controls, and a cramped interior, I'm surprised that CR's tested IS250 AWD didn't score lower.

The IS200t (with Toyota's new 8AR-FTS engine and 8-speed AT) coming to the U.S. market for MY 2016 will provide better performance, but there are still too many design flaws in the third-gen IS to make a real contender in the compact executive car segment.
__________________
What the world needs is a few more rednecks - Charlie Daniels
Tell you about rednecks. They’re probably the only people in the whole country that ain’t unfit. - Fred Reed
God and guns keep us strong. That's what this country was founded on. - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-17-2015, 05:17 AM
tex2670's Avatar
tex2670 tex2670 is offline
You Don't Need to Know
Location: Phila
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,960
Mein Auto: '14 328xi Sport Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkr778 View Post
The second-gen IS250 that CR tested nine years ago was a RWD model, whereas the third-gen IS250 they rated last year had AWD. The negative effects of AWD on handling, acceleration, and fuel economy are even more pronounced on Lexus sedans than they are in comparable BMWs. Combined with the mediocre fit and finish, finicky controls, and a cramped interior, I'm surprised that CR's tested IS250 AWD didn't score lower.

The IS200t (with Toyota's new 8AR-FTS engine and 8-speed AT) coming to the U.S. market for MY 2016 will provide better performance, but there are still too many design flaws in the third-gen IS to make a real contender in the compact executive car segment.
I know that's what they wrote, but that still almost a 30 point drop in the ratings, with no change in the engine or drivetrain, and no change in reliability. It just seems harsh to me.
__________________

2014 328i xDrive | Black Sapphire / Black Red Dakota | Sport Line | Premium Pkg | Lighting Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | Driver Assistance | Nav | Sport Automatic Transmission
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-17-2015, 05:29 AM
Stevej2001 Stevej2001 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: California
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 537
Mein Auto: '14 328i
I'm not sure that extended maintenance plans are worth it. BMWs recommended service is just enough to get it through the warranty.

A smarter plan is to join the BMW Car Club of America for 3 reasons. First, if you'd been a member for a year already you'd get a $250 rebate from BMW for buying a CPO. $500 for buying a new 3 series, etc.

Secondly, their Magazine, Roundel is probably the best print car magazine in the English language.

Finally, you then can email Mike Miller (he does the question and answer repair section of the magazine) and ask him for his 'Old School Maintenance Schedule' PDF. It tells you how to keep your car alive much longer, but he suggests far more services than BMW does, so you'd be doing much extra stuff BMW would cover in maintenance plan.
__________________
Steve Jacobs

2019 330i, mineral gray, black, all the safety nannies, etc

Last edited by Stevej2001; 07-17-2015 at 05:31 AM. Reason: typos
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-20-2015, 08:14 PM
floydarogers's Avatar
floydarogers floydarogers is offline
Pedant and Curmudgeon
Location: Renton, WA
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,119
Mein Auto: 335d, 328d, Toyota T100
Diesels easily trump gas for total cost of ownership

Saw this on news.msn.com: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/...hip/ar-AAd7PsN

"When looking at three-to-five years of ownership, the diesels generally kept $2,000 to $7,000 in owners' pockets."
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-21-2015, 11:58 AM
CorradoJr CorradoJr is offline
Registered User
Location: Pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 53
Mein Auto: S4
I am in the market for a great highway cruiser and love the 328d engine. Now that Sport line is standard in 2016, I'm curious how the seats compare to the Luxury (non-sport) seats? I kinda prefer the extra chrome in Lux trim, but don't want to be forced into leather.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-21-2015, 01:42 PM
DieselBimmer328 DieselBimmer328 is offline
Registered User
Location: Rhode Island
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 78
Mein Auto: 2014 328D xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorradoJr View Post
I am in the market for a great highway cruiser and love the 328d engine. Now that Sport line is standard in 2016, I'm curious how the seats compare to the Luxury (non-sport) seats? I kinda prefer the extra chrome in Lux trim, but don't want to be forced into leather.
The sport seats are way more comfortable in my opinion. I drove from Texas to RI in two days with no back issues.
__________________
2014 328d xDrive
2007 328i RWD
2014 X5d
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-21-2015, 02:54 PM
CorradoJr CorradoJr is offline
Registered User
Location: Pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 53
Mein Auto: S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselBimmer328 View Post
The sport seats are way more comfortable in my opinion. I drove from Texas to RI in two days with no back issues.
I forgot to add that I coming from an S4 which has heavily bolstered seats. They are great for spirited driving, but are a pain when I drive to work in a nice suit or, as someone else mentioned in another thread, I have a heavy jacket on in the winter.

Are there really three seat options?

1. Non-Sport / Luxury
2. Sport Line
3. M series? (only avail on M cars)

If so, I can see how normal sport seats would be nice. Maybe it is actually a good middle-ground for me.

I also like the idea of Luxury line (chrome accents) combined with the Sport seat. This should be how it comes, unless you override the ordering and choose the Non-sport seat code.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-21-2015, 02:59 PM
GTony GTony is offline
GTony
Location: Queensland AUSTRALIA
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 145
Mein Auto: BMW 2011.5 Sdrive20d
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmernoob2015 View Post
hi Guys,

I am in market for either a new or CPO 328i or 328d. The reason I am even considering diesel is because of my commute. I am going to be driving 90Miles a day (45mi one way) in California to my work.

I test drove both last weekend and honestly couldn't tell the difference between them. This is the first BMW I will own. The 50MPG of 328d is tempting but here in US, the diesels are not that popular. So I am a bit hesitant.


If I bought a 328d, looks like I will have to refill after 1.5 weeks whereas if I got a 328i, I will have to refill every week. Cost of gas is not that big of a concern but I'd like to not fill gas more than once a week.

So...here're my questions :

1. Other 328i and 328d owners, what kind of mileage do you get on highway? (newer model)
2. What do you guys think of the analysis of diesel vs gasoline above? Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Mine isn't newer Model 2011.5 20d. Just my 2 cents worth.
Sorry you will have to convert my Stats.
Recent round trip of around 900Km's. High speed Highway/Freeway Driving. Hard Acceleration Situations. Heavy City Traffic. I got 5.5L/100Km's.
I cant fault my 20d for performance, reliability and fuel consumption.
I understand about comments regarding your other Models in particular the 335d stories.
I use Premium Diesel Fuel that has Additives in it and believe it looks after the engine and gives better consumption. After all the threads I've read about Diesels in the States, would I be wrong in suggesting Premium Fuel and put an Additive in the tank once a year.
I also believe what they say - Petrol is more suited to City Driving than a Diesel.
Hope I haven't gone over my 2 cents worth.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-23-2015, 08:04 PM
RichHubbell RichHubbell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Mein Auto:
Have had a 2014 diesel wagon for one year (12000 miles) and am very happy. Long haul steady highway in mid to upper 40's per gallon. Overall, including about 3000 miles on studded tires in Maine with low winter temps, I've gotten 36 mpg. I drive mostly in Eco mode, but there is plenty of power quickly if you need it. If I want some kick ass fun on a back road , just drop put it in sport mode. Diesel has SUPER low speed torque that is great between 20 and 50 mph, where we all do lots of driving, whether we want to admit it or not. If you need to pass, drop into sport mode and power is great from 1500 to 4000 rpm (50- 80 mph ). Go for the diesel and do your bit to lower CO2 emissions and use less petroleum
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,930
Mein Auto: 2017 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahlerbmw320 View Post
Over the long haul the bmw 328i will be more reliable and have less repairs. If your planning on driving the car into the ground... I would definitely buy the 328i. With emission regulations, diesels are not made like they use to be. Plus the 328i will get 32-34 mpg on the highway depending if your using your cruise control or not.

If you are planning on only driving the car for a few years, then I would get the extra maintenance package (100k/6 years) + the extended warranty till (7 years/100k) and get the diesel! Sell the car shortly after 100k or right before it hits.

Also leasing and paying the extra miles isn't as ridiculous as it sounds if you purchase the miles ahead of the time. Only look into that if you are planning on selling the car in 4 years anyways. Remember all cars are bad investments but if your going to get one at least drive a bmw!
Would love to see your data on this, since there is report that direct injected gas engines are having carbon build up problems... The N20/2 engines are direct injected engines..
__________________
2017 330i, 475, KCL3, ZDA, ZPP, 2A5, 494, 4GA, 609, 6CP BMS JB tune and Many Coded goodies

2016 328xi GT, A86, LCOM, ZDA, ZDH, ZLP, ZPP, ZTP, 494, 5AC, 5DF, 5DL, BMS Stage 1, Many coded goodies. ED 8-28-2015 Gone
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-24-2015, 10:01 AM
Road Road is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 139
Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by listerone View Post
Now that I'm on my third diesel I just have this quick bit of advice...diesels are meant for the Interstate.They're not meant for errands,short trips to the office or stop-and-go driving.About 90% of my miles are at 70mph...and I love my "d".I don't like it on those rare occasions when I'm in heavy traffic.
Tell that to all the nice folks in Europe, they need to know!
....and the farmer with their tractors, they need to know..

Paul

Last edited by Road; 07-24-2015 at 10:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-29-2015, 04:21 PM
bimmernoob2015 bimmernoob2015 is offline
Registered User
Location: Sunnyvale
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 36
Mein Auto: 328d
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
Well--this is much more detailed than the mag write up.
Thanks a lot, this was super useful!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-29-2015, 05:34 PM
u3b3rg33k u3b3rg33k is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,437
Mein Auto: e30, e60, R1100S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road View Post
Tell that to all the nice folks in Europe, they need to know!
....and the farmer with their tractors, they need to know..

Paul
Don't forget UPS - the commercial king of stop and go!
__________________
e30: '87 325i: MAF+WAR chip, long tube STAHL headers, 5MT swap, 4.27 torsen
e60: '08 550i M-sport, 6MT, ARC, Active Steering, 19" wheel delete
R1100S - oilhead FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeNoo View Post
Although I have nothing scientific to say, I can confidently say that it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning2nd View Post
If you want to use the fuhrers snowmobile you gotta have das tires
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-30-2015, 08:55 PM
Eagle11's Avatar
Eagle11 Eagle11 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Valley of the Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,930
Mein Auto: 2017 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselBimmer328 View Post
The sport seats are way more comfortable in my opinion. I drove from Texas to RI in two days with no back issues.
Comfort is a subjective thing, to you who doesn't have back issues the sport seats are fine, but to people who have problems they might be too hard..
__________________
2017 330i, 475, KCL3, ZDA, ZPP, 2A5, 494, 4GA, 609, 6CP BMS JB tune and Many Coded goodies

2016 328xi GT, A86, LCOM, ZDA, ZDH, ZLP, ZPP, ZTP, 494, 5AC, 5DF, 5DL, BMS Stage 1, Many coded goodies. ED 8-28-2015 Gone
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
328d, 328i, diesel


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.