Where is the relay panel for the K47 fog lamp relay located? - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)

E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)
E85 Z4 Roadster, E86 Z4 Coupe, E85 Z4 M Roadster, and E86 Z4 M Coupe talk with our BMW gurus here.

Old 06-04-2018, 09:12 AM
52Silverfox

Mein Auto: 03 Z4 Roadster; manual
Where is the relay panel for the K47 fog lamp relay located?

I have a 2003 Z4 E85. I have fog lamps installed in front of car (found the wiring harnesses taped up against the body panel), the K47 relay (to replace the present head lamps relay) and the correct head lamp switch with the additional fog lamp button.

I'm ready to complete installation, but all the diagrams for the K47 relay / panel (below link) show it under the dashboard, passenger side.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=61_4108

I removed the glove box and found all the fuses, but where is the relay panel? Do I have to unscrew the fuses panel to get to this relay panel? If so, is there anything I need to be aware of if I do have to unscrew fuses panel, like a bunch of connectors, etc that should not be disconnected?

Replacing the light switch is not difficult and I am aware it will cause a light to come on the display that will need to be reset by my mechanic.

Appreciate anyone's experience with this or just where is the relay panel and if behind fuses panel what to be be aware of while removing.

Thanks

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)
Today's Posts Search