05-13-2019, 02:55 PM
Location: Las Vegas
Join Date: Mar 2014
Mein Auto: FBO 07 e92 335i
CSF race-spec radiator for the bmw M2 M235 335 435
CSF is excited to announce another exclusive new high-performance radiator!
CSF’s NEW Race-Spec Triple-Pass (Cross-flow) Radiator (CSF#7078LT) for the BMW F87 M2 and M235IR.
CSF worked with BMW motorsports R&D partners Tyspeed Automotive, to a release the new Ultimate High-Performance Cooling Solution for the BMW F87 M2 and M235IR models. With the need for additional cooling in racing and endurance applications, CSF maximized the space in front of the N55 motor by deleting the factory A/C condenser and making the race-spec core 10mm thicker than the standard high-performance BMW F87 M2 radiator (CSF#7078).
Race-Spec Triple-Pass (Cross-flow) Radiator (CSF#7078LT) Features:
- Requires A/C condenser delete to install, but still “drop-in” fit after removal of A/C condenser
- 2-row 52mm core (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 8mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Triple-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 3 times before exiting the radiator for lowest outlet temperatures possible
- CNC machined “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections + all aux connections
- CNC machined brackets and fittings for superb fit and durability
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” hand polish
- Accepts all attaching OEM components including “quick-connect” hoses, mounting brackets, and fan shroud
- OEM #17118672103
- Fits N55 Engine Models; M235 IR, 14-16 2 Series (3.0L), 13-15 3 series sedan (3.0L w/ M Sport Line), 14-16 3 series GT (3.0L w/ M Sport Line), 14-16 4 series GT (3.0L w/ M Sport Line), 16+M2 coupe (3.0L)