BMW Lightning Adapter Cable - Page 2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan F30/F31/F34 and the first first generation 4 Series Coupe F32/F33/F36. Get the latest 3 and 4 series pricing from our ordering and pricing guide sticky thread.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:41 PM
OEM Audio PnP Integration

Mein Auto: 2017 M3
But it has a Combox. And some Combox came from factory with BMW Apps at no extra cost -specially if this was part of the Value Package back in the day (6 years ago or so).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3284me View Post
Seems odd that my 6 year old car has no issues with the Apple OEM white cable. I don't have BMW Apps either.

BMW OEM Audio PnP integration
www.TechnicPnP.com
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328 xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
But it has a Combox. And some Combox came from factory with BMW Apps at no extra cost -specially if this was part of the Value Package back in the day (6 years ago or so).
Got it thanks!
Old 09-05-2019, 02:43 PM

Mein Auto:
Hi, i just got a bmw 1 series 2012 sports edition.. i know i cant connect music from my phine via bluetooth, and that i can directly connect to the speakers with the aux. But i am looking for a way to connect to the speakers, and the display/car through my phone, so that i can control it like a bluetooth version, any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2019, 04:28 AM

Mein Auto: 2019 X2 M35
try tune2air. It is a Bluetooth dongle that connects through the apple cable with a USB for power and 3.5 mm headphone plug out. you then connect phone via Bluetooth for music and directly to car again by Bluetooth for calls. it will quiet music during a call. it worked on my Andorid phones and works supposedly better on apple
Old 09-11-2019, 03:43 AM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rounderman View Post
try tune2air. It is a Bluetooth dongle that connects through the apple cable with a USB for power and 3.5 mm headphone plug out. you then connect phone via Bluetooth for music and directly to car again by Bluetooth for calls. it will quiet music during a call. it worked on my Andorid phones and works supposedly better on apple
Thanks, it worked! the only problem is: i can not change songs with the multifunction wheel, just by the buttons on the middle of the car.. i am able to adjust the volume with the wheel, but not change songs, know what to do?
Old 09-11-2019, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryme View Post
Thanks, it worked! the only problem is: i can not change songs with the multifunction wheel, just by the buttons on the middle of the car.. i am able to adjust the volume with the wheel, but not change songs, know what to do?
Sorry I don't have an answer, I guess use a playlist?

glad it worked for you
Old 09-11-2019, 06:21 AM

Mein Auto:
Oki, think i can live with that problem.. just got this car and i have alot of questions.. you know how to grt a digital speed counter/Kmh?
Old 09-11-2019, 12:03 PM

check out bimmercode.com they make an app that allows you to make a lot of customization to the car. there is a ton of functionality that might be available depending on your vehicle. Also check out the coding forum on this site, lots of interesting things. There are several coding systems out there. I used bimmercode and a relatively inexpensive OBDII Bluetooth reader to code a bunch of stuff on my X2 I also coded my old 2013 335 usi8ng a cable, PC and a lot of help. Check the forum,.]

good luck

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search