F31 Grigio Medio - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan F30/F31/F34 and the first first generation 4 Series Coupe F32/F33/F36. Get the latest 3 and 4 series pricing from our ordering and pricing guide sticky thread.

Old 05-12-2019, 12:32 PM

Mein Auto: F36 435d xDrive EB-Ivory
F31 Grigio Medio

Hi all

Just about to pick up my new ride: Grigio Medio 330d M-sport touring with Opal Merino.

Its a used car - previous owner only put 2,600 miles on it!!!

I think this might be the only one in this colour combo. Not that it matters but does anyone know of a way to check how un-unique my car is?

Will post some pics...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0201.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	851555   Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior Driver.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	851557   Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior Drvr.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	851559  

Last edited by heavylanding; 05-12-2019 at 12:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2019, 08:29 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '17 328dx Wagon
That is a rare combo. The interior looks awesome!

If you want to see what all the BMW Individual program items are you can plug the last 7 of the VIN into one of the numerous BMW VIN decoders (just google that to find some). Aside from that, you'll probably need a BMW inside source to see F31 production data for that combo.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:55 PM

Thank you! I will try the VIN trick but the dealer has downloaded screenshots from their system so I have a pretty good idea: for example I can see it has XT1 extended leather etc. etc.
I have seen quite a few photos of M3/M4s in this colour, but very few of F31, hence my original query. I will ask the dealer!
I collect the car Thursday and will post more pics when I have it. The front grills are also changing to black as I feel that is more in keeping with the look

Last edited by heavylanding; 05-14-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2019, 06:41 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 18' Tesla Model 3 Perf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavylanding View Post
Thank you! I will try the VIN trick but the dealer has downloaded screenshots from their system so I have a pretty good idea: for example I can see it has XT1 extended leather etc. etc.
I have seen quite a few photos of M3/M4s in this colour, but very few of F31, hence my original query. I will ask the dealer!
I collect the car Thursday and will post more pics when I have it. The front grills are also changing to black as I feel that is more in keeping with the look
Thats an individual paint color (bmw individual) so someone ordered that one specifically and likely paid 5k just for that paint. The interior leather might also be an individual paint color.

The M3's in that color also have to pay 5k for that paint color, so that is a very specific, special color for that vehicle. You wont find many in that color at all, let alone sedans.

Nice find, and likely worth a premium if you like the color (as I do).

2019 X3 M40i Phytonic Blue |Blk Leather W/Blue Stiching | Alu. Rhombicle trim | Adaptive Suspension | Premium Pack | Drivers Assist | Drivers Assist + | Wireless Charging | 21" 718 Wheels| | Executive Pack | HK Stereo (hers)

18' Tesla Model 3 Performance

BMW CCA #477341
Old 05-15-2019, 03:00 PM

Grigio medio

Thank for the info. Iím shocked it cost that much!

Iím given to believe that the Opal white is also an individual interior option, but is from the ďstandardĒ individual range so wonít be quite as one off.

I vey much like the colour (thatís why I bought the car I guess!). I think it has a kind of aggressive restraint. I imagine itís the kind of colour a hit man might choose ! But then I have a very active imagination. Someone else has also told me itís actually a Ferrari colour so not BMW at all. This isnít so good, as I feel it means that it will flake off and the car will rust in a matter of months

I will collect the car tomorrow and intend to attempt to try and find out more about its history etc. and as promised I will post pictures.

Laters!
Old 05-15-2019, 05:35 PM

Mein Auto: 2018 330i xDrive
Love that color. Looks like it is in the same family as Moonwalk Grey from MINI line. Audi has some similar colors too. On the MINI it looks "flat" but it actually metallic. Love your interior too. Congrats on the new ride!
Old 05-16-2019, 01:04 PM

Thank you! I agree it looks like the Mini colour (actually passed one today) but the subtle difference is that it has quite a lot of green in it! In some lights it actually looks green not grey!

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search