Fxx-/Ixx-/Gxx-series Coding: Getting Started Guides, Tips, & Cheat Sheets - Page 18 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #426  
Old 09-28-2019, 05:15 PM
ashu_20m ashu_20m is offline
Registered User
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 86
Mein Auto: 2012 528 xi
Thanks Shawn, it worked after disabling Windows Defender Firewall

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
And you Windows Firewall also is not running? Is motor running? Are you using Connect via VIN?
__________________
----------------------------------
2012 BMW 528 xi
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #427  
Old 09-28-2019, 06:14 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
bimmerfest Supporting Member
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 36,446
Mein Auto: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashu_20m View Post
Thanks Shawn, it worked after disabling Windows Defender Firewall
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 10-09-2019, 05:25 PM
9secondsupra 9secondsupra is offline
Registered User
Location: New York
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 59
Mein Auto: '14 M5, '17 Escalade
Guys,

I am trying to code my HU_NBT for Video in motion and/or USB video in motion. I think I have activated pretty much all the respective options but it doesn't work once the car is out of park. My current I-Step is F010 - 19-05-530. I must say that Almaretto's codes implemented in ESYS 3.27 made it extremely easy to code all the options I am currently using (trunk closure by fob, turn signal in HUD, HVAC memory, Auto high beam memory and much more). I just can't figure out the VIM. This is being done on my 2014 F10 M5. Any help you can pass on would be great. Thanks!
__________________
'14 M5, '11 550i xdrive, '17 Escalade
'93 Toyota Supra (8.3 seconds @ 171 mph quarter mile).



Last edited by 9secondsupra; 10-09-2019 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Edited Typo
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 10-10-2019, 04:40 AM
Matador_cro Matador_cro is offline
Registered User
Location: Croatia
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: BMW F31
Hello,

I have a question regarding CAFD injection...do i need FULL or LITE pszdata for injecting CAFD via esys 3.33.4? And no launcher needed?
Tnx


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 10-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Almaretto's Avatar
Almaretto Almaretto is offline
Super Moderator
Location: Mountain View, CA
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,022
Mein Auto: Test Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador_cro View Post
Hello,

I have a question regarding CAFD injection...do i need FULL or LITE pszdata for injecting CAFD via esys 3.33.4? And no launcher needed?
Tnx


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is VO coding, which only requires lite.
Reply With Quote
  #431  
Old 10-20-2019, 09:51 PM
hideada hideada is offline
Registered User
Location: Japan
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 7
Mein Auto: X5
***55357;***56866;

Last edited by hideada; 10-20-2019 at 09:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 10-20-2019, 09:51 PM
hideada hideada is offline
Registered User
Location: Japan
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 7
Mein Auto: X5
I'm having trouble getting an error when reading a cafd file. [C012]

The content of the error is
readCPS OK
CAFD_000043AF_010_000_008 Fehler
File for"cafd_000043af-010_000_008"not found![C012]

When I read the hint, I thought that psdzdata was old and used the latest 4.19.40
S18A-19-07-555 is my car i-step.
I think it matches.

When reading FLM2, FLM2[43] is read normally, but FLM2[44] is causing the error [C012].

I'm in the process of retrofitting LED light to LaserLight, but this phenomenon has stalled after adding VO.

Can someone give me advice?

Last edited by hideada; 10-21-2019 at 01:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Old 10-21-2019, 06:06 AM
tafikhulafa tafikhulafa is offline
Registered User
Location: indonesia
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 62
Mein Auto: E39 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideada View Post
I'm having trouble getting an error when reading a cafd file. [C012]

The content of the error is
readCPS OK
CAFD_000043AF_010_000_008 Fehler
File for"cafd_000043af-010_000_008"not found![C012]

When I read the hint, I thought that psdzdata was old and used the latest 4.19.40
S18A-19-07-555 is my car i-step.
I think it matches.

When reading FLM2, FLM2[43] is read normally, but FLM2[44] is causing the error [C012].

I'm in the process of retrofitting LED light to LaserLight, but this phenomenon has stalled after adding VO.

Can someone give me advice?


PM me your email, i got the CAFD data you need


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 10-21-2019, 01:34 PM
9secondsupra 9secondsupra is offline
Registered User
Location: New York
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 59
Mein Auto: '14 M5, '17 Escalade
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9secondsupra View Post
Guys,

I am trying to code my HU_NBT for Video in motion and/or USB video in motion. I think I have activated pretty much all the respective options but it doesn't work once the car is out of park. My current I-Step is F010 - 19-05-530. I must say that Almaretto's codes implemented in ESYS 3.27 made it extremely easy to code all the options I am currently using (trunk closure by fob, turn signal in HUD, HVAC memory, Auto high beam memory and much more). I just can't figure out the VIM. This is being done on my 2014 F10 M5. Any help you can pass on would be great. Thanks!
Solved: I noticed that I did not change HU_NBT2 [63] -> 3000 -> VIDEO_SPEEDLOCK_CONDITION from "handbrake or gearbox" to "none". VIM works perfectly!
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
tafikhulafa tafikhulafa is offline
Registered User
Location: indonesia
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 62
Mein Auto: E39 530i
just updated my psdzdata to 4.19.13 recently on my esys 3.30

but somehow on KIS/SVT Target, now the ISTEP shows not available.

any advise on this one?
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
bimmerfest Supporting Member
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 36,446
Mein Auto: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by tafikhulafa View Post
just updated my psdzdata to 4.19.13 recently on my esys 3.30

but somehow on KIS/SVT Target, now the ISTEP shows not available.

any advise on this one?
Which Target? F20?
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Gixfighter Gixfighter is offline
Registered User
Location: Netherlands
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Mein Auto: E36 328i e30 325ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by tafikhulafa View Post
just updated my psdzdata to 4.19.13 recently on my esys 3.30

but somehow on KIS/SVT Target, now the ISTEP shows not available.

any advise on this one?


I had the same thing over the weekend when updating to latest full psdzdata, using e-sys 3.27.1. I-level was not available.
I updated e-sys to 3.33.4 which made i-level visible and selectable to do flashing on a car.
Now downgraded back again to 3.27.1 to do coding on another car. Guess I need launcher pro to solve this switching between e-sys versions, although not a lot of work.
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.