BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Need advice - how to market a unique z3

7K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Hill 
#1 ·
I am the original owner of a 1998 ltd edition Z3 with 27K mi. Dakar Yellow with special seats, wheels and wood trim. On a scale of 1-10, it is a 9+. It is a special car for the right person but finding that person has been daunting. Any suggestions can be e-mailed to bschus9600@aol.com. Thanks ........ Bob

#4 · (Edited)
Your price seems good if the car is comparable to this 2000 M roadster. http://www.luxeauto.com/inventory_detail.cfm?InvId=2098

I've bought two cars from this outlet and their pricing is very odd sometimes although they are quite flexible when a buyer is there to 'talk turkey'. In fact I've come to suspect that the people operating the business are more interested in running a tax shelter for themselves instead of a profitable affair. I'm saying this so that you don't have the idea that you are pricing too low - if you're having trouble selling your car at your price that's probably not the case.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.