FS: 17" wheels w/ winter tires (Boston area only) - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds

Classifieds
Post for sale items in one of the for sale categories. Click here to browse new posts.

Old 12-02-2003, 10:31 AM

Mein Auto:
FS: 17" wheels w/ winter tires (Boston area only)

I have 3 17" wheels wheels with Pirelli Snowsport 210 225/45/R17 tires for sale. The tires are in great shape and have only been used for about 3-4K miles. Sorry, don't have the 4th one as it was damaged. They have rashes on the wheels but are round. These will fit the e36 and e46 3 series. Offset on these are ET+38.

I'm asking for $200. New tires alone are $154 each at tirerack. This is a great deal. The wheels are Gewalt wheels. They are strong Japanese cast wheels that sold for $349 each when they were new. You can easily buy a steel wheel as the 4th wheel for $60 + tire. I am using the stock 16" wheels as my winter wheels now, so I don't need these.

If you have questions, please email me at: powerdrift @ comcast .net

Below are the pictures of the wheels on the car and the tire depth on one of the wheels. The picture of the tread is the one with the most wear on it.

Boston area only. I do not want to ship, but I can meet you somewhere if u want to see them in person.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2003, 02:00 PM

Mein Auto:
Is the 4th wheel completely junk or can it be fixed? If you had all 4 I'd be interested and I'm local...
Old 12-02-2003, 09:06 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly
Is the 4th wheel completely junk or can it be fixed? If you had all 4 I'd be interested and I'm local...
Completely junked and tossed already since it was not in repairable condition. If I had all 4, the price wouldn't be anywhere near $200

If you want, I can toss in a free bent and curbed 18" Mille Miglia MM2-sport wheel with a used 18" Sumitomo HTRZ II 225/40 tire with about 50% tread left

Last edited by powerdrift; 12-02-2003 at 09:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2003, 07:11 AM

Mein Auto:
Thanks for the info. I'll have to see how much a new (or used) rim/tire would cost.

Another damaged rim? Geez! Those beantown potholes are really taking a toll on your car!

If I took you up on the offer I think having 3 17" rims and one 18" rim may throw the ride off a bit j/k I know what you meant.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:40 AM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I'll have to see how much a new (or used) rim/tire would cost.

Another damaged rim? Geez! Those beantown potholes are really taking a toll on your car!

If I took you up on the offer I think having 3 17" rims and one 18" rim may throw the ride off a bit j/k I know what you meant.
Well, the junked wheel for these winter wheels were from an accident... the 18" bent wheel was cause of a huge pot hole I hit in NYC.

I have a set of (5) 18" Mille Miglia's MM2-Sport w/ tires for sale soon if u are interested in those... 1 is the bent and severly rashed one, 4 are straight with very minor rashes.
Old 12-03-2003, 02:09 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdrift
Well, the junked wheel for these winter wheels were from an accident... the 18" bent wheel was cause of a huge pot hole I hit in NYC.

I have a set of (5) 18" Mille Miglia's MM2-Sport w/ tires for sale soon if u are interested in those... 1 is the bent and severly rashed one, 4 are straight with very minor rashes.
Please post a pic of the rims and an asking price. If they fit my 330xi then it's definitely something I'd consider. That would allow me to put snows on my stock rims.
Old 12-05-2003, 07:11 PM

Mein Auto:
close ups of the wheels:

pictures
Old 12-05-2003, 11:33 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Please post a pic of the rims and an asking price. If they fit my 330xi then it's definitely something I'd consider. That would allow me to put snows on my stock rims.
Firefly, I posted all the info on the other set I have for sale.... check the new ad

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47398
Old 12-06-2003, 11:06 AM

Mein Auto:
Thanks for the info. Nice rims! How bad is the curb rash? I'm still looking into finding a 4th Gewalt rim but have not found any luck for either new or used.
Old 12-06-2003, 10:45 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Thanks for the info. Nice rims! How bad is the curb rash? I'm still looking into finding a 4th Gewalt rim but have not found any luck for either new or used.
The rash on the 18's isn't that bad IMO.... I provided High res picture of them in the other post... take look at them yourself... if you want more pics, just let me know....
Old 12-07-2003, 02:25 PM

Mein Auto:
The Gewalts have been Sold!!!!!!!!

Last edited by powerdrift; 12-07-2003 at 02:29 PM.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds
Today's Posts Search