BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW Genuine Part X5, Front Brake Disc (ventilated), qty=2, part# 34-11-6-886-481

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gregmorin 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale are the front brake discs (ventilated) (#34-11-6-886-481) (qty =2 discs) + dust shields (ignore part# in picture for dust covers, those are the bags that the upgraded covers came in)

Although parts are technically used they are very lightly used, vehicle it was removed from had only 2,745 miles. The story is I bought a 2017 X5 and upgraded the brakes to the performance brake set and this entailed removing all the brake parts the car came with - so since the car was brand new it only had 2745 miles on it when we swapped the brake system out. So these parts (I have the rest in other auctions) have a very long life left in them (50,000 miles easy if you don't drive like a maniac). They were removed from a 2017 X5 (F15) however it is my understanding they will also work in E70 (prior generation) as well as X6 (F16 and F71), but I would confirm that yourself before purchasing to be 100% certain.

I had my dealer quote these parts out new (so I was sure to get the right part# as well) and if you bought all these new from the dealer it would cost $600. Assuming a useful life of 50,000 miles and the 2745 already used that would come to about $567 depreciated price. But I'm selling them here and want to unload them relatively quickly so will slash that by 50% and I arrive at my asking price of $275

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.