BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

05' 330ci ZHP?

9K views 100 replies 39 participants last post by  KrisL 
#1 ·
can the exterior mirrors on an 05 330ci ZHP be folded in when parking in a tight spot? i know they cannot be done by auto...but i am not sure about doing it by hand..i dont want to rip of the mirrors accidentally...thanks

#27 · (Edited)
Eduardo said:
: popcorn:
Wow, all this for an automobile!

AN AUTOMOBILE!!!!

Ok, carry on. ;)
:stupid:

*sigh* the mixed emotions I have here...

(1) To those who get miffed about somebody posting about "their 330ci ZHP" - get over it. Listing the packages on a car matters.

(2) While those pics are hilarious, ff, DUDE - you need a woman. You've got way too much pent up anti-ZHP frustration.

(3) With #1 being said, 330ciPfmcePkg05: read the manual and consider doing a quick search on this forum. You'll usually get your answers quicker and not waste everyone's time on something simple.

#28 ·
:lmao: :lmao: I'm loving those photoshops ff!! Keep em' coming.

~Jon

PS where can one pick up some of that "special" ZHP wax?? :bustingup

#30 ·
C'mon guys grow up and just answer a fellow member when a question is posted without the sarcaism. I wonder why people like FF just spend time on this forum to bash others? C'mon man i'm sure you can find something better to do. :dunno:

#31 ·
Double Vanos said:
C'mon guys grow up and just answer a fellow member when a question is posted without the sarcaism. I wonder why people like FF just spend time on this forum to bash others? C'mon man i'm sure you can find something better to do. :dunno:
I'm not bashing, but I have an observation. It seems, as illustrated by your sig, that the ZHP has replaced the actual model of the car. From the picture, it appears you drive a 330i WITH the performance package, coded ZHP. I think I will, accordingly, change my car's model too. From now on, I drive an '02 330 ZPP, ZCP, ZSP.

I think this is from whence some of the animosity some are feeling comes :dunno:

#32 ·
330ciPfmcePkg05 said:
yeah i would like to know HACK if ur car costs more than my $50,000 ZHP? oh by the way i hope yours would...cuz im only a successful 20 YEAR OLD!!! :wave:
You'd get a lot more respect and a lot less grief on this forum if you simply:

a) took the time to read the manual and do a quick search first.
b) spelled out your words properly. It makes an *enormous* difference in how other people will treat you, since the only interaction they have with you is through your written words. If you spell like a text-messaging teenager, you will be treated like one by others.
c) didn't set yourself up by leading with your chin (i.e. "ZHP").
d) rose above the fray.

I'm not attacking you here, just a few ideas to keep this sort of day-wasting **** from happening over and over again.

#33 ·
obmd1 said:
I'm not bashing, but I have an observation. It seems, as illustrated by your sig, that the ZHP has replaced the actual model of the car. From the picture, it appears you drive a 330i WITH the performance package, coded ZHP. I think I will, accordingly, change my car's model too. From now on, I drive an '02 330 ZPP, ZCP, ZSP.

I think this is from whence some of the animosity some are feeling comes :dunno:
Sounds good to me! :thumbup:

#34 · (Edited)
JAWJr said:
:lmao: :lmao: I'm loving those photoshops ff!! Keep em' coming.

~Jon

PS where can one pick up some of that "special" ZHP wax?? :bustingup
They are funny, though I must agree with Rowag: "...while those pics are hilarious, ff, DUDE - you need a woman. You've got way too much pent up...frustration." But reading one of your posts recently I read that you have a family. So come on, FF; your family rules, do not waste your time on trivial matters. You seem like a knowledgeable person (this actually pertains to both sides). :)

Now that the original question has been answered; let us end this thread. Come on there is a world outside...a world filled with pink bunnies, sunflowers, smiles, and automobiles! :eeps: ;) :angel:

#35 ·
Eduardo said:
Now that the original question has been answered; let us end this thread. Come on there is a world outside...a world filled with pink bunnies, sunflowers, smiles, and automobiles! :eeps: ;) :angel:
Maybe in SoCal....here in Chicago God takes perverse pleasure in dumping on us for 6 months out of the year and scalding us for 3 more. On a day like we had today, I'd much rather be inside on a computer than outside in the pouring rain and 34 degree temps. I'd rather it were snowy, or freezing cold, but no. Effin' rain. :mad:

Sounds like time to change cities..... :thumbup:

#38 ·
Damn, if that ZHP gas is so expensive in Florida, I'm terrified of what it's going to cost in Europe. The onl redeeming factor is that ZHP Miles are equal to roughly 1.38 nonZHP miles. So the actual ZHP miles per gallon (read ZHPMPG) are more like 25,35 non zhp miles per gallon (nzhpmpg).

#42 ·
The HACK said:
Yes, I did figure out that all e46 mirrors are heated in the US... However how the hell would I know that they are identical to all other e46 mirrors? Do I know what kind of connectors are used? Do I know if the shape or all other mechanisms are the same? No I have no f*****ing clue. This is idiotic, I think this board will lose many members due to the childish nature of the responses people get here.

If I was to ask about the cams of my car I would have to specify that it's a zhp because the part is different from that of the zsp. OK GREAT! I know that because I have some knowledge of my vehicle, however for 99% of my vehicle I have no clue if it's any different than the zsp or any other package so why must I be afraid to ask with the specific model/package when I have a question? Does it make me ignorant? I think this board has gone retarded. I thought e46fanatics was the meeting place of all morons, however I am starting to think otherwise. :eeps:

BTW, this is in no way directed at you HACK... Just a general statement.

#44 ·
330ciPfmcePkg05 said:
can someone be serious..im asking a question that i do not know..i do not understand why everytime everyone belittles someone for asking a question they do not know and wish to learn and find the answer too...thats the point of the forum to help each other out...so can anyone answer me seriously and honestly do my exterior mirrors automatically fold in like on the new 5 series they have a button for it...or do i have to do it by hand if i park close to another vehicle..thanks
Hey man, I have a ZHP and was having a little fun. The mirrors aren't automatic, but can be folded with your hand. Legit question.

As to 'ff,' although you're arrogance borders on contempt, the pics were great.

#46 ·
atyclb said:
which of HACK's cars cost more than a ZHP?

:eek:
Sticker price for the Z4 was $49,500.

#47 ·
BMW Enthusiast said:
Wow, you guys are all a bunch of quacks. I am so glad I spend my time on the Audi forums... :tsk: much more mature drivers and owners.

I can't even believe this thread. I am honestly in total disbelief.
We argue about this BS because we are enthusiasts. We are the type that cares that people know the blue and white quadrants symbolizes airplane propellers because that was what BMW used to make before WWI forced them to make cars instead of airplane engines. We are the type that get riled up when people call BMW cars "beemers" instead of "bimmers", and actually know why BMWs are referred to as bimmers/beemers. We are the type that can tell you what a kidney grill is and where it first came from, what's a hoffmeister kink, and what a sicke line is in design parlance. We are the type that will argue until our faces are blue to the merits of RWD and 50/50 balance. THAT's why we (well, some of us) drive BMWs.

People on Audi forums just care about who makes the best chip for their 1.8T or whats the best mod for the $$$ for a 2004 A4. They don't care about semantics like what does the 4 rings in the Audi logo stand for or what makes one package better than another.

Quick, what DOES the 4 rings of the Audi logo stand for?

#48 ·
330ciPfmcePkg05 said:
yeah i would like to know HACK if ur car costs more than my $50,000 ZHP? oh by the way i hope yours would...cuz im only a successful 20 YEAR OLD!!! :wave:
Wait, so you paid $50,000 for a COUPE ZHP when for LESS you could've purchased an E46 M3?

Yeah, you're successful alright. :rolleyes:

#49 ·
With all the time on his hands I'd expect to see a book of "Famous ff Quotes." My guess is that it would shoot to the top of the NY Times and Amazon best seller lists. Here's a sample....

"Mark my words, John Kerry has this election wrapped up!" - Nov. 1, 2004

"The New England Patriots will be lucky to win one Super Bowl in the new millenium!" - Dec. 30, 1999.

"You guys just don't realize the ZHP is a marketing package!" - Various....and numerous occassions.

"You guys are crazy. With his fun-loving style and music-making abilities there is no one better to take care of kids and entertain them than Michael Jackson" - October 18, 1987.

Now don't get too excited...you'll have to wait for the book to read the rest. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.