BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS: 2002 BMW M Coupe (S54)

5K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  JT///M3 
#1 · (Edited)
No Longer FS: 2002 BMW M Coupe (S54)

Car is no longer for sale.

I appreciate everyone's interest but I just can't part with it. Sounds crazy but whatever. I've figured out that in the whole scheme of things some priorities are bigger than others even if they are emotionally based. My wife agrees so I'm golden.

I've figured out that I can make it work even if it's an extravagence. While the 545i is still on deck the M Coupe will not end up as a total garage queen. It will be driven, just considerably fewer miles per year.

I apologize to everyone for getting their hopes up, eating bandwidth, and wasting their time. I would have responded sooner but between getting my head straight and the aftermath of a certain landing on Titan it went on longer than it probably should have.

If the consensus is I should be banned from the board (which I hope it's not) I ask for clemency. If this inadvertant tease makes me a bad person I ask you to consider your own feelings about this unique car and the people that indulge in it. Often I've thought that having two would be really cool (but a divorce wouldn't be).

I will be keeping all the other stuff I mentioned as I'm in for the long haul. My little M Coupe museum shall remain intact.

Again my apologies.

See less See more
#7 ·
Sold

ok, no more playing around. I'm gonna say its SOLD to me. Full price offer on the table. Please check your email and contact me so we can make arrangements.

Thanks!

Julius

#11 ·
Would not having the moonroof make much difference in terms of headroom? I always loved the M Coupe, but headroom is too tight for my 6'3" frame.

#13 · (Edited)
If you are not ready to part with the car, I understand. But please let me know what your intentions are. You posted it forsale and am 100% committed to buying your beautiful car. If you need more time until your 545i arrives, then that is not a problem. I just want to know if I can buy it. I emailed you 2 hrs after your post. Please let me know because the suspense is really killing me (and is absolutely unfair to me).

Thanks

JT

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.