F12/F13 FS: 2012 BMW 650i M-Sport MANUAL TRANSMISSION coupe - one of one in the US - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 08-13-2019, 07:46 PM
'Fest Advisor

Mein Auto: BMWs and other fine cars
FS: 2012 BMW 650i M-Sport MANUAL TRANSMISSION coupe - one of one in the US

For Sale:
One of One 2012 BMW 650i Coupe M-Sport MANUAL Transmission. White with Cinnamon Brown Interior. VIN check verified that this is the only White/Cinnamon Brown 650 with the M-Sport Package and Manual Transmission in the US (maybe the world?).

The car is loaded with Nappa Leather, B&O sound system, heated/ventilated/massaging seats, alcantara headliner, etc.

Almost $6k in upgrades, including OEM 343m 20" Wheels triple gloss black powdercoated, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (M6 tires), Carbon fiber spoiler, JB4 stage one (installed but never used because I can't figure it out!), brand new drilled and slotted brakes and carbon-ceramic brake pads (not seen in current pic), and carbon fiber matte black M6 style grille.

Car is in impeccable condition. It is a former CPO warranty car. It is used as a weekend cruiser. Never tracked or abused. It has about 35xxx miles. No engine issues ever and never had to add oil in between oil changes! I have already run wholesale pricing on this car. I have it priced where a similar model without the upgrades and without the rarity would price.

I am not in a rush to sell and only selling it to get an M6. If I don't get the M6, this car will not be for sale and will stay in my collection indefinitely as a car like this will literally never be built again!

More pics to come when I get time to post them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW 650 MANUAL!.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	861159   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stick Shift 1.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	861161   Click image for larger version

Name:	343m M6 Front Driver Wheel1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	861163   Click image for larger version

Name:	Driver Seat 1.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	861165   Click image for larger version

Name:	Driver Seat Buttons 1.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	861167  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Engine 1.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	861169  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2019, 01:06 PM

Mein Auto:
How much are you looking to get for it?
Old 09-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 X3, 2003 M5
What he or she said. Nice car! Need a price.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2019, 09:56 PM
'Fest Advisor

Mein Auto: BMWs and other fine cars
Thanks for the replies. I haven't updated the listing or pictures because technically the car is not on sale currently as I have not found the exact car I want to replace it with. I'm ridiculously picky with my cars and besides the daily drivers, every car I own is VERY rare.

I posted this car on the forums to gauge interest because when it is for sale, I want to reach out to the people who will actually appreciate this one of one rarity. I know that the auction price today for this exact same car in an automatic transmission would be around 30k (I have Manheim access). Retail would be more of course. I've been told and I can get 35 for it, especially given it's rarity, condition, and tasteful upgrades. But an offer today would be rejected because I do not have a replacement and if I don't replace this car, I will keep it indefinitely.

As you know, they will never make a car like this again and I know I would regret selling it without finding the next rare gem. If you are interested, please let me know so I can keep you in mind if and when it's for sale. I am actively looking for that unicorn so I may find it at any time! That said, I've spent over 3 years finding unicorns that I desire...but well worth the wait!

Last edited by thebmw; 09-10-2019 at 09:58 PM.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party
Today's Posts Search