iDrive Text Messaging and Email Set Up - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > G32 6 Series Gran Turismo (2018 - Current)

G32 6 Series Gran Turismo (2018 - Current)
The all new 6 Series Gran Turismo follow in the footsteps of the F07 5 Series GT. Arriving in dealerships this fall the 6 Series GT offers 5 Series sizing with 6 Series styling.

Old 07-14-2018, 08:15 AM

Mein Auto:
iDrive Text Messaging and Email Set Up

New BMW 2018 640d
Hello All Help already. Can anyone explain how to set up my iPhone7 with the iDrive system so I can receive and send Texts. I just can't get it to work. Nor can I set up my Apple email account so the car gets my emails. It tells me the my password and user name are wrong, which they are not. So I can't even register my account. I managed to register my Yahoo account but emails still don't actually get through. Went to my deaker, Bavarian in Belfast and they told me it was Apples security systems and that theses services could not be set up. This I believe is just ninsense Basically they were not interested. It drives me mad when BMW advertise and sell tech like this that does not work. Oh and I can't get office 365 to work either. It tells me to go to some 'Azure' thing and register a new user or something. So frustrating. Any help much appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2018, 02:17 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E46 330ci / G32 630d
I can not help you out, but find a BMW genius, I was informed that they are giving these services is their main occupancy.
Old 07-17-2018, 02:25 PM

Mein Auto:
Many thanks Sophisto good idea

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > G32 6 Series Gran Turismo (2018 - Current)
Today's Posts Search