BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Anyone know where to find 30mm Front Sway Bar bushing?

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jasonv44 
#1 ·
I've got a set of RD Sport sway bars and the front is 30.2mm diameter. They are out of business and the front bushings are worn out. OEM appears to be 28mm.....but am not sure if they would be to small.

Powerflex doesn't carry bushings for this car, nor does Eibach...at least not front bushings. Any other options out there?

Thanks,

#2 · (Edited)
Talk to Pfadt Race Engineering. Primarily known for their Corvette / Chevrolet suspensions they acquired Advanced Flow Engineering and are now selling parts for BMW. If they don't have something off the shelf they can probably fabricate it. They are an excellent shop and have a stellar reputation.

You may have to talk to them directly as the BMW parts are not listed on the homepage but they do sell them.

#3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion, and I would have called them but was already speaking with someone on eBay.

I can confirm I just got a working set of bushings from him. The seller was helpful, and the bushings fit. The seller's ebay name is Casaceo, he seemed to know a lot about RD Sport. He had RD Sport gear for E90's as well as E60's.

Swapped out the bushings and the 'crunching' sound immediately went away, silent suspension!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.