Looking for advice on 100k Maintenance items for daily driver - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X1 E84 (2011 - 2015)

X1 E84 (2011 - 2015)
First generation BMW X1 availbe as a X1 28i with either sDrive (RWD) or xDrive (AWD) or the US exclusive I6 N55 powered X1 35i xDrive.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:10 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 X1 35i M Sport
Looking for advice on 100k Maintenance items for daily driver

Hello to all
I am looking for advice on 100 k maintenance items for my daily driver .
Like what is the favorite spark plug . Should the coils be replaced at 100k and with which ones. Etc favorite filters . Looking for what dependable brands all around value. Any advice would be appreciated.
2013 x1 msport 35i n55
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2018, 04:41 PM
HappyboyPDX

Mein Auto: 15 x1 3.5
100k service

this is a fun service as you get to inspect lots of the car. plan on replacing both diffs with red line or similar 75-90 gear oil, transfer case oil which is special, -you have to remove the mount to drain/fill, but it is not hard....flush the brake fluid, replace the plugs with bosch-you don't need the bmws branded ones, they are the same-get a trans pan and 6 qts to the correct red-line trans oil...replace the pan and filter..you can get the zf brand filter from some of the on-line vendors-power steering canister as the filter for that is in the bottom of the unit-coolant drain and fill....*****....sounds like a lot, and it is a bit of work, but you will notice the results, and the front diff is critical as there is a bearing issue there...of course inspect the drive belt and all coolant hoses for cracking/softness-and replace as needed....hope this helps
Old 11-16-2018, 09:46 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 X1 35i M Sport
Hey thanks alot for all the good info. I will be gathering my materials for this service soon. Have a great holiday season.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X1 E84 (2011 - 2015)
Today's Posts Search