CPO 328i Convertible - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan F30/F31/F34 and the first first generation 4 Series Coupe F32/F33/F36. Get the latest 3 and 4 series pricing from our ordering and pricing guide sticky thread.

Old 02-06-2014, 05:57 AM

Mein Auto: Rentals
CPO 328i Convertible

Hi-

Wanted to know what you guys thought about this deal. I'm looking to contribute in way I can. So will start off with my question: I am looking to buy a CPO 2012 BMW 328i Convertible it has 8710 miles on it and clean CarFax report with only one owner.
It has the following options:
- Premium package
- Navigation with voice
- Harman Kardon Music system
- dynamic Cruise Control,
- BMW Assist with Bluetooth
- BMW Teleservices
- iPod and USP adapter
- Automatic Climate Control
- Voice Command
- Real Time Traffic Information
- Run-Flat tires.
- Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
-

The car is only sale for $36,888 with final walk-out price of $40,440. I like the features and the mileage and kind off really want this car. There is 2 years of manufacturer's warranty left and 2 additional years of CPO warranty. So the car will be under warranty till 2018. Is there room for negotiation on the price? I checked Edmunds TMV, Truecar, KBB it says the car is valued at 41K before tax, title, fees - with this configuration and mileage. It probably sounds too good to be true at the moment. This is in Florida. Please let me know if you guys think this is a good deal and if I can negotiate to bring the price down.

thanks

tirath
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2015 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirath5u View Post
Hi-

Wanted to know what you guys thought about this deal. I'm looking to contribute in way I can. So will start off with my question: I am looking to buy a CPO 2012 BMW 328i Convertible it has 8710 miles on it and clean CarFax report with only one owner.
It has the following options:
- Premium package
- Navigation with voice
- Harman Kardon Music system
- dynamic Cruise Control,
- BMW Assist with Bluetooth
- BMW Teleservices
- iPod and USP adapter
- Automatic Climate Control
- Voice Command
- Real Time Traffic Information
- Run-Flat tires.
- Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
-

The car is only sale for $36,888 with final walk-out price of $40,440. I like the features and the mileage and kind off really want this car. There is 2 years of manufacturer's warranty left and 2 additional years of CPO warranty. So the car will be under warranty till 2018. Is there room for negotiation on the price? I checked Edmunds TMV, Truecar, KBB it says the car is valued at 41K before tax, title, fees - with this configuration and mileage. It probably sounds too good to be true at the moment. This is in Florida. Please let me know if you guys think this is a good deal and if I can negotiate to bring the price down.

thanks

tirath
Why is the walk out price nearly 4k higher than the sale price? I think you could get it for cheaper.

BTW, that car is an e92 so you should post it in the E9x section, you ll get more answers there.
2016 535i | M Sport | Cold Weather Package | Driver Assistance Package | Premium Package | Driver Assistance Plus Package | Multi-Contour Seats | Dynamic Handling Package | Harmon Kardon Audio | Carbon Black Metallic | Ivory White Nappa
2005 530i | Jet Black | Sport Package | Heads up display | Adaptive Xenon | Navigation | Rear Sunshade
Old 02-06-2014, 07:38 AM

Mein Auto: Rentals
Hi,

I will post it there now.

Here is the breakdown he gave me: Price: $36888, total Fee: $1222.45 (this includes dealership fees of $699, Tax: 2311.01 = $40421.46. I am wondering if I can call him and give him a price of $36500 as the walk out price to see if he want to offer something better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006 Porsche Boxster S
the dealership fee is pure profit and just BS.....the fees sound kind of like crap too....obviously, there could be a DMV fee and tax, anything else is junk
2006 325i sedan, retired, prem, sport

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
328i convertible, cpo

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search