anyone have a service advisor to recommend at Beverly Hils BMW? - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum

BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum
Want to know which BMW dealerships to shop at or avoid? Have you had an exceptionally good or bad experience with your BMW dealership? Post your stories and comments here. Be sure to rate your BMW dealership in our new BMW dealer rater system

Old 01-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335i F30 M-Sport
anyone have a service advisor to recommend at Beverly Hils BMW?

The nearest dealer to me, just a few blocks away really, is Beverly Hills BMW. I previously didn't go there has I had older BMWs that were out of warranty. I have a small issue with my new 335i and didn't purchase locally in LA. I'm thinking about going there but my small experiences with them is that they are a huge machine and I'm a bit concerned going in without at least asking if someone has a service advisor they really like over there and can recommend from experience. The other option is to go to Santa Monica BMW but they are a bit farther across town. If necessary I will -- maybe someone also has relative experience between the two dealerships with warranty service.

Thanks for any recommends. PM if you are more comforatble, I don't know the protocol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 08:08 PM

Mein Auto:
Gerd Stegmann.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:29 PM

Mein Auto: 335i F30 M-Sport
Thank you Ferrara - I actually saw your post after posting mine - I'll try and contact Gerd and see how it goes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2007, 11:09 PM

Mein Auto: 2016 BMW X5 M
if your bmw is under factory warranty. you can take it to any frachise bmw dealer to have it repaired. remember they work for you.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:03 AM

Mein Auto:
I hope Beverly Hills BMW is good, but I gotta say, I went by there this morning and it was a [email protected]#$ing ZOO. Perhaps that is a validation of how good they are, but I was completely ignored for at least 20 minutes. I only wanted to get a few service records printed up and all of the service advisors simply ignored me... honestly I felt a little lost there. Kind of a bummer, if you ask me.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:35 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 535i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardayonnais View Post
I hope Beverly Hills BMW is good, but I gotta say, I went by there this morning and it was a [email protected]#$ing ZOO. Perhaps that is a validation of how good they are, but I was completely ignored for at least 20 minutes. I only wanted to get a few service records printed up and all of the service advisors simply ignored me... honestly I felt a little lost there. Kind of a bummer, if you ask me.
Although I cannot speak for their vehicle service department, and I undoubtedly never will, from a sales standpoint Beverly Hills BMW has got to be the WORST BMW dealership in the Los Angeles area in spite of it's location and potential for upscale clientele.

Last December while I was shopping for my new car, I had the unfortunate experience of visiting this dealership because they were the only one in the LA area that had a 2008 528i in their inventory with the options I was looking for. The only reason I drove so far was because they flat out refused to trade the car to any other dealerships I had been working with. From the moment I stepped into this dirty, hot, smelly non-air conditioned poor excuse for a BMW dealership I knew it was going to be a bad experience. Although there was not one other customer in the showroom that day, I was left waiting for at least twenty minutes even though I had an appointment with a sales representative. They claimed they were unable to locate him on site. Also, there was a fat sweaty middle eastern woman running around the place yelling at everyone. All the employees had scowls on their faces and all of them looked like they did not want to be there. It was positively revolting!!

After witnessing this shocking and appalling behavior, it became clear to me that Beverly Hills BMW must have been having difficulties selling cars, undoubtedly because they mistreat their customers and employees. After speaking to a nervous and obviously pressured sales representative, and a poor poor excuse for a sales manager wearing a dirty shirt and a wrinkled suit who simply refused to deal, I walked out! A few minutes later, the sales rep called me on my cell phone and begged and pleaded with me to come back. I told him I would NEVER set foot in Beverly Hills BMW again and that he should look for a job at another dealership.

Needless to say, I did not purchase my car at Beverly Hills BMW. Instead, I drove directly to New Century BMW's beautiful, new futuristically designed facility in Alhambra, CA and upgraded to a 2008 535i Sport that was graciously and professionally presented to me by an outstanding sales representative and equally outstanding sales manager. They treated me like royalty!! New Century BMW earned my business, Beverly Hills BMW threw it away. In my opinion, Beverly Hills BMW should be closed down. Stay completely away from this dealership if you're looking to buy a BMW.

Last edited by bmrboy2008; 08-31-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:56 AM

Mein Auto: '08 650i 'vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrara View Post
Gerd Stegmann
+1

Gerd is great. I have been going to him for over 10 years and have received really great service and attention for 7 various BMW's, in spite of the fact that I've never purchased one car from Beverly Hills BMW (because I pretty much agree with the below).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrboy2008 View Post
Simple stated, Beverly Hills BMW has got to be the WORST dealership in the Los Angeles area in spite of it's location and potential for upscale clientele.

Last December while I was shopping for my new car, I had the unfortunate experience of visiting this dealership because they were the only one in the LA area that had the car I was looking for in stock. From the moment I stepped into this dirty, hot, smelly poor excuse for a BMW dealership I knew it was going to be a bad experience. Although there was not one other soul in the showroom, I was also ignored for at least twenty minutes even though I had an appointment with a sales rep. Also, there was this fat woman running around the office yelling at all the employees. It was obvious to me that Beverly Hills BMW was having a hard time selling cars. All the employees looked like they absolutely did not want to be there. After speaking to a nervous obviously under pressure sales representative, and a poor excuse for a sales manager who simply refused to deal, I walked out! A few minutes later, the sales rep called me on my cell phone and asked me to come back. I told him Beverly Hills BMW would never seeme again.

Needless to say, I did not purchase my car there and instead upgraded to a 2008 535i Sport that was so graciously and professionally presented to me by an outstanding sales representative at New Century BMW in Alhambra, CA. In my opinion Beverly Hills BMW needs to be closed down. Stay way from that place.

2008 650i 'vert | jet black / saddle brown | 6spd manual | sport pkg / premium sound / comfort access / heated seats / sat radio
Old 02-03-2009, 08:47 PM

Mein Auto: blown 383 nova, ml350, X3
have to agree, beverly hills bmw has got to be the worst dealer in all of L.A. i walked out this weekend because of all of above, i find it hard to believe they can actually open the front door in the morning w/o help from the receptioist
Old 03-11-2009, 10:53 PM

Mein Auto:
Santa Monica BMW is the worst! id go to Bev Hills BMW over SM any day!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:10 AM

Mein Auto: '15 Audi S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhandy View Post
Santa Monica BMW is the worst! id go to Bev Hills BMW over SM any day!
They both suck.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:58 AM

Mein Auto: 2015 BMW 328d Sport Wagon
It's ashame that many here give Beverly Hills BMW a bad rap. I'm hopeful they're isolate issues. I hear they're getting a new facility, so I'm sure that it'll get better.

On another note, what's more interesting is that while ya'll flame away at this center, they happen to employ the top client advisor in the country who happens to single-handedly sell more cars than many centers do in a year. Apparently, someone is doing something right.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:57 PM

Mein Auto: E93 M3
[QUOTE=On another note, what's more interesting is that while ya'll flame away at this center, they happen to employ the top client advisor in the country who happens to single-handedly sell more cars than many centers do in a year. Apparently, someone is doing something right. [/QUOTE]

What he is doing right is working at a dealership with the premier location in a city that has to have more BMW drivers than any place in this country, maybe even the world. BMW of BH sucks.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:33 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 E92 M3
cliffjumper knows wassup

idk how much i can and will mention it but ill keep doin it about beverly hills

2008 E92 M3.ALPINE WHITE.BLACK NOVILLO.CARBON FIBER ROOF.ALUMINUM TRIM.FULL OPTIONS.

Burgers and Bimmers meet #5; July 26th, 2009, 6PM. More info soon!
Old 03-15-2009, 12:54 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 535i M Sport
Beverly Hills BMW sucks and always will. A new facility will not help. Maybe new owners will. Until then, the place should be closed down.
2004 525i Sport - RIP
Old 03-15-2009, 09:36 PM

Mein Auto: 2015 BMW 328d Sport Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoIU View Post
What she is doing right is working at a dealership with the premier location in a city that has to have more BMW drivers than any place in this country, maybe even the world. BMW of BH sucks.
fixed.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum
Today's Posts Search