Who's staying at the Ramada? - Page 2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2019 > Previous Events > 2004 Events

2004 Events
News & Information pertaining to this year's BimmerFest

Old 04-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Tamer of the Mighty V8

Mein Auto: Black 1995 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Kennedy
They're not being jerks about it or anything - I get the impression they just don't think they can allow it for some reason. Perhaps a reasoned discussion will get to the bottom of things.

Worst case, I have 2 5-gallon buckets with me and you can fill 'em up in the bathtubs .
I know Terry, it's just the point, if it doesn't happen, then oh well, I will take my buisness somewhere else next year.
TODAY, I just bought a solid brass 4 valve manifold from work (not cheap in my opinion) I guess I will take it back tomorrow.
NOW, I/we need to find an alternate place to wash our cars, they will need to be done, it's not a choice, it's given!
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2004, 02:41 PM
TMS

Mein Auto: 2015 Golf R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Hey Terry, if you get a chance, can you locate (ask around) a car wash closest to the Ramada, the spray on type place?
I know there's one down downtown off State St., but I don't know if there's one in goleta or "somewhere" close to the Ramada?
I seem to recall one across the street next to the In n Out (unless I'm losing my mind, which is not outside the realm of possibility). The water there better be cold though - I'm not hosing off three coats of P21S wax at a spray it yourself car wash. A touchless would work OK too.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Tamer of the Mighty V8

Mein Auto: Black 1995 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff3
I seem to recall one across the street next to the In n Out (unless I'm losing my mind, which is not outside the realm of possibility). The water there better be cold though - I'm not hosing off three coats of P21S wax at a spray it yourself car wash. A touchless would work OK too.
Your right Cliff, there was "something" there, I also can not remember what type of car wash it was?

I'm hoping Jon will get back to me with a suggestion, but I'm not going to stress over it.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2019 > Previous Events > 2004 Events
Today's Posts Search