Caravan From Sf Bay On Bimmerfest Morning - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2019 > Previous Events > 2004 Events

2004 Events
News & Information pertaining to this year's BimmerFest

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-22-2004, 06:28 PM
ZMan_007 ZMan_007 is offline
Registered User
Location: SF BAY AREA
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11
Mein Auto: '02 325i
Caravan From Sf Bay On Bimmerfest Morning

I'll be headed up in the morning on bimmerfest day, Saturday May 1st. I know of one other person who's willing to join...anybody else???
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 04-22-2004, 10:51 PM
allaboutme allaboutme is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: People's Republic of California
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,162
Mein Auto: 3x330,AMV8,996GT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan_007
I'll be headed up in the morning on bimmerfest day, Saturday May 1st. I know of one other person who's willing to join...anybody else???
where exactly are you zman? im actually in san francisco...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-23-2004, 12:01 AM
ZMan_007 ZMan_007 is offline
Registered User
Location: SF BAY AREA
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11
Mein Auto: '02 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutme
where exactly are you zman? im actually in san francisco...
I am in San Mateo right off 101...so that's a good start
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 04-23-2004, 09:47 AM
sailwind's Avatar
sailwind sailwind is offline
Victory is mine!
Location: Fremont, CA
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 210
Mein Auto: 03' 330i ZHP, 04' 325ci
I'm in Fremont, and will join you guys somewhere along the route.

If we get more people, we can use the McCarthy Ranch in/out as a rendevou point.

What time are you guys planning to head down there? I believe it's about 4 1/2 hour drive so we should meet up in south bay at least by 7am. I got a V-1 in case we need to make up time



Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan_007
I am in San Mateo right off 101...so that's a good start
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-23-2004, 12:14 PM
ZMan_007 ZMan_007 is offline
Registered User
Location: SF BAY AREA
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11
Mein Auto: '02 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailwind
I'm in Fremont, and will join you guys somewhere along the route.

If we get more people, we can use the McCarthy Ranch in/out as a rendevou point.

What time are you guys planning to head down there? I believe it's about 4 1/2 hour drive so we should meet up in south bay at least by 7am. I got a V-1 in case we need to make up time
Sounds good, lets meet at a place along 101 in San HO perhaps...McCarthy Ranch is in Milpitas I believe, and that's out of the way for the penninsula & SF people...anything along 101 is fine though...any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-23-2004, 06:03 PM
sailwind's Avatar
sailwind sailwind is offline
Victory is mine!
Location: Fremont, CA
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 210
Mein Auto: 03' 330i ZHP, 04' 325ci
Hmm... somewhere near the 680/101 intersection or the 880/101 intersection would be good. Trying to think of a plaza or coffee shop around there but I'm not too familiar with the area. McCarthy Ranch is about a 5 min excursion from 101, near 237/880 interchange. Good place to collect people.

You think we should start a thread under Santa Barbara, CA - May 1? I think people would be looking there more often. This location is like a catch-all for all events for this year.





Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan_007
Sounds good, lets meet at a place along 101 in San HO perhaps...McCarthy Ranch is in Milpitas I believe, and that's out of the way for the penninsula & SF people...anything along 101 is fine though...any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-25-2004, 11:15 PM
ZMan_007 ZMan_007 is offline
Registered User
Location: SF BAY AREA
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11
Mein Auto: '02 325i
the thread moved to here:

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58902
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2019 > Previous Events > 2004 Events
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.