BMW X3 rebate question - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > Ask-A-BMW-Dealer

Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors from supporting BMW dealerships. Get all of your BMW pricing, ordering, buying, financing, and leasing questions answered here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2019, 11:08 AM
travlinmanny travlinmanny is offline
Registered User
Location: New York
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Mein Auto: BMW 335i
BMW X3 rebate question

I see that BMW has a $2000 lease credit and $750 loyalty credit through Sept 3 on 2019 X3s. I would like to custom order a 2019 X3 sdrive since no dealers around here (NY) seem to have anything but all wheel drive vehicles in inventory. If I order it now, but it isn't delivered until after Sept 3, am I eligible for these rebates, or do I get whatever rebates are in effect when it is delivered?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 08-03-2019, 02:08 PM
CTSoxFan CTSoxFan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Austin, TX
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,446
Mein Auto: 2018 M3
You can lock in financing when you order for 60 days since you are on east coast. This locks in the entire program including interest rate/money factor and residual values (if your leasing) and any available rebates. If the program get better, you get the benefit. If it gets worse your still locked into the one you had when you applied. Note, you can't pick and choose the best parts of different programs, you have to take the entire basket, so you need to do the math if the financials and rebates change.
__________________
Current:
2019 X3 M40i
2018 M3

Previous:
2015 M235i CV
2014 X5 35i
2013 550xi
2011 X5 35d
2007 328xi
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2019, 05:04 PM
1968BMW2800 1968BMW2800 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,219
Mein Auto: MINI Clubman S All4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSoxFan View Post
You can lock in financing when you order for 60 days since you are on east coast. This locks in the entire program including interest rate/money factor and residual values (if your leasing) and any available rebates. If the program get better, you get the benefit. If it gets worse your still locked into the one you had when you applied. Note, you can't pick and choose the best parts of different programs, you have to take the entire basket, so you need to do the math if the financials and rebates change.
OP: Be sure to CONFIRM WITH YOUR DEALER, and GET IN WRITING, what will carry forward to day of delivery and what may not carry forward. I was told rates and residuals, (and of course, agreed cap cost) can be locked but other incentives might expire prior to delivery. Where this can get tricky is if agreed cap cost includes incentives that cannot be locked. Get it all on paper with a manager's signature. And MAKE SURE, if a deposit is required, it is refundable and that you are not required to take delivery until you agree to sign the contract after inspection, test drive, and approval of the actual vehicle.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 08-04-2019, 03:46 AM
CTSoxFan CTSoxFan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Austin, TX
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,446
Mein Auto: 2018 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968BMW2800 View Post
OP: Be sure to CONFIRM WITH YOUR DEALER, and GET IN WRITING, what will carry forward to day of delivery and what may not carry forward. I was told rates and residuals, (and of course, agreed cap cost) can be locked but other incentives might expire prior to delivery. Where this can get tricky is if agreed cap cost includes incentives that cannot be locked. Get it all on paper with a manager's signature. And MAKE SURE, if a deposit is required, it is refundable and that you are not required to take delivery until you agree to sign the contract after inspection, test drive, and approval of the actual vehicle.
Good advice as some parts of a program do not carry forward. The one I can remember in recent history is the lease pull-ahead, but that isn't applicable here (and is no longer available). Also, 3rd party programs like USAA can change as well. On Jan 1 they dropped their incentive from $500 to $250...thankfully my dealer was able to get BMW to honor the $500.
__________________
Current:
2019 X3 M40i
2018 M3

Previous:
2015 M235i CV
2014 X5 35i
2013 550xi
2011 X5 35d
2007 328xi
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2019, 06:01 AM
zoombie99's Avatar
zoombie99 zoombie99 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Bergen County, New Jersey
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 971
Mein Auto: 2019 540x
BMW X3 rebate question

Just like a said in on another forum, I think the 2019 EOP has come. I think you are looking at a 2020 if you want a special build .


Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

Last edited by zoombie99; 08-05-2019 at 06:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-06-2019, 06:42 AM
Orient330iNYC's Avatar
Orient330iNYC Orient330iNYC is offline
Flying monkey herder
Location: Wall St
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,137
Mein Auto: Daihatsu Terrios
Quote:
Originally Posted by travlinmanny View Post
I see that BMW has a $2000 lease credit and $750 loyalty credit through Sept 3 on 2019 X3s. I would like to custom order a 2019 X3 sdrive since no dealers around here (NY) seem to have anything but all wheel drive vehicles in inventory. If I order it now, but it isn't delivered until after Sept 3, am I eligible for these rebates, or do I get whatever rebates are in effect when it is delivered?
MY 2019 ended production 7/19. only MY 2020 are being produced now.
if you want to use the lease credit, you'll need to find something in inventory, i dont think the sales support incentives will shift to MY2020 for a few more months, at least until the MY 2019 inventory is reduced.
__________________
Past: 2001 330i ZSP/ZPP/Step
Past: 2004 S60R 6MT Sport
Past: 2007 335i 6MT ZSP/ZCW/322/655
Past: 2010 335xi ZMP/ZCW/ZPP/PPK/PE
Past: 2013 335i 6MT ZMM/ZDH/ZTP/3AG/494/508
Past: 2016 F34 335i xDrive ZCW/ZDA/ZDH/ZTP/ZMP/2V5/5DL
Present: 2019 G01 M40i ZDA/2VF/ZPP/ZPX/688/3AC
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-06-2019, 06:48 AM
Orient330iNYC's Avatar
Orient330iNYC Orient330iNYC is offline
Flying monkey herder
Location: Wall St
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,137
Mein Auto: Daihatsu Terrios
.
__________________
Past: 2001 330i ZSP/ZPP/Step
Past: 2004 S60R 6MT Sport
Past: 2007 335i 6MT ZSP/ZCW/322/655
Past: 2010 335xi ZMP/ZCW/ZPP/PPK/PE
Past: 2013 335i 6MT ZMM/ZDH/ZTP/3AG/494/508
Past: 2016 F34 335i xDrive ZCW/ZDA/ZDH/ZTP/ZMP/2V5/5DL
Present: 2019 G01 M40i ZDA/2VF/ZPP/ZPX/688/3AC

Last edited by Orient330iNYC; 08-06-2019 at 06:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.