BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Coder Locations - Free help, but see post.

All BMWs 
286K views 1K replies 523 participants last post by  shawnsheridan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
== Clarification ==
There's been some confusion as to what's OK to be listed here. This is primarily for people who need help and a list of those who are willing to provide help. Everyone on this list will HELP for no charge. Maybe a beer and some laughs would be expected, but nothing serious. If you're someone who simply wants their coded, and you are not interested in learning or participating in such, feel free to contact these folks. Keep in mind, it's OK for them to charge for a service performed. This isn't free labor.

In short, the people on this list will help you code, and learn to code for no charge. They will also come code your car for you (if indicated) and will charge a small fee. Negotiate that elsewhere, not within this thread. If anyone abuses this, they will be pulled from this list and publicly shamed. :)

****Moderator Notes****

This subforum has been formed to help fellow BMW enthusiats. Please kindly keep it that way, any members violating/exploiting these resources for their personal financial benefits will be banned from the forum.

Please use the below link to check the list of members near your location who can help you with coding.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApnDu8NWMdUcdElUSFhnajdhOVN5dHF2dldTN2cycFE&usp=sharing

Red = Fxx Coders
Blue = Exx Coders
Purple = Fxx and Exx Coders

See less See more
#2 ·
Miami, FL, Red (FXX)

#3 ·
By Volunteer, I take that to mean just that, as in unpaid and for free.

You can put me down for the Houston area for Fxx chassis only.

@DreamCar - Please make this a Sticky.

Reactions: binhkd123
#4 ·
Coder Volunteers and Locations

By Volunteer, I take that to mean just that, as in unpaid and for free.

You can put me down for the Houston area for Fxx chassis only.

@DreamCar - Please make this a Sticky.
Yes we should make this a list of volunteer free coding. OP - please amend title accordingly. Lets not make this a free advertising for profit based coders.

Reactions: Tallicia
#5 ·
Happy to help with coding in the New England area (greater Boston and NH area)

#9 ·
Coder Volunteers and Locations

If the formatting gets screwed up, it's due to me updating from my phone. I'll fix it from my counter later. I'll iodte the post title, as well.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#10 ·
List is up to date and properly sorted now. Also added to the post subject to indicate this is for FREE (not for charge) volunteers.

#475 ·
Tried to PM you. Mailbox is full. Could you code a new F10? Thanks.

#12 ·
You can also put me down for NH and VT , all within reasonable driving distance
Fxx chasis

#13 ·
Coder Volunteers (Not for charge!) and Locations

Updated, thanks!

#14 ·
I can do Fxx chasis the Ottawa/Kingston area in Ontario (although your map doesn't include Canada).

Bill

#15 ·
Coder Volunteers (Not for charge!) and Locations

When I'm on the computer tomorrow I will try to resolve that.

#19 ·
I've clarified this based on a few PMs.

#27 ·
Cool! I love meeting local folks. One of my good friends, not a user of this forum, also has an F30. He's the reason I got my F10. :thumbup:

#25 ·
Nobody has volunteered for Australia, yet. :p

#31 ·
Added. Thanks!

#33 ·
You can put me in for Fxx coding & flashing in Zurich, Switzerland.

#38 ·
OK - I think it's all updated again, thanks octopump and miotoo!

#40 ·
I cannot edit this post any longer. :(

#45 ·
If you can get me the source for the first post, I'll make some changes and send it to you in such a way that I can edit it externally. Thanks.