1M owners, Whats your take on the W204 C63? - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 1M & M2 > E82 1M Coupe (2011 - 2012)

E82 1M Coupe (2011 - 2012)
In many ways the spiritual successor to the E30 M3. Powered by a M derivitive of the N54 the inline six makes 340hp and giving the 1M a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds.

Old 11-17-2018, 10:18 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 C63
1M owners, Whats your take on the W204 C63?

Hello guys, what title says....
I have a 2013 bare bones C63 coupe, the last great AMG car that I love to death, its my weeked toy, what an engine! very fun to drive, only 12,000 miles on the clock and in pristine condition, My DD is a boring Toyota Land Cruiser since I cant drive anything else to work. I was planning to keep my C63 forever until last week that my sales guy offered me a 2012 BMW 1M with only 6000 miles, evolve full exhaust and AFE intake but never raced, looked like new! I am loosing sleep thinking about the swap, price wise its just $6K over my C63 that he would take on a trade, 1Ms are cheaper in this part of the world compared to the ridiculous prices in the US.
Both great cars but the 1M seems to be a more "special" car, very fun to drive, great power and cracking sound with a proper but tiring manual transmission in this horrible traffic, suspension was also a bit hard for my 48 y/o a$$ but what a toy! What would you do? keep my beloved C63 or take the M car and run! Please advise. Thanks

Last edited by galion; 11-17-2018 at 10:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2018, 01:14 PM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by galion View Post
Hello guys, what title says....
I have a 2013 bare bones C63 coupe, the last great AMG car that I love to death, its my weeked toy, what an engine! very fun to drive, only 12,000 miles on the clock and in pristine condition, My DD is a boring Toyota Land Cruiser since I cant drive anything else to work. I was planning to keep my C63 forever until last week that my sales guy offered me a 2012 BMW 1M with only 6000 miles, evolve full exhaust and AFE intake but never raced, looked like new! I am loosing sleep thinking about the swap, price wise its just $6K over my C63 that he would take on a trade, 1Ms are cheaper in this part of the world compared to the ridiculous prices in the US.
Both great cars but the 1M seems to be a more "special" car, very fun to drive, great power and cracking sound with a proper but tiring manual transmission in this horrible traffic, suspension was also a bit hard for my 48 y/o a$$ but what a toy! What would you do? keep my beloved C63 or take the M car and run! Please advise. Thanks

That is genuinely a tough one!!

Both future classics

Id take the 1M if it has all the optional extras

Good Luck

M2 Competition

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 1M & M2 > E82 1M Coupe (2011 - 2012)
Today's Posts Search