BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS: Style 285 Wheels w/New RF Tires

993 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  MadJoe 
#1 ·
I have a full set of Style 285 wheels (17x8 square set), DriveGuard run flats (225/45R17) with less than 500 miles on them, and 4 working TPMS sensors installed: all mounted and HS balanced.

I'm in the south eastern portion of MA (Attleboro area) and will deliver/meet for exchange within reason. Outside of reason and fees may apply. All reasonable offers considered.

Willing to dicker*. May trade for a good set of Sport Seats (beige, heated, w/ memory). Or help with installation of Comfort Access (I have the parts)+, or OEM alarm (with wiring harness) with install/coding assistance. Or maybe you have something better. Let's talk.

I'll post pics of the wheels later, at work right now.

The wheels are in decent shape, but all of them have some curb rash. Nothing structural or deep enough that can't be fixed though. They are straight, and roll smoothly. The tires are damn-near perfect, and the TPMS sensors have been reconditioned (new batteries I guess? work fine).

*sorry, been watching Down East Dickering lately.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.