See less See more
#2 ·
E20/E21 SERIES 1 (2012-PRESENT)

#3 ·
F22/F23 SERIES 1 (2014-CURRENT)

#4 ·
F32, F33, F36 SERIES 4 (2012-CURRENT)

#5 ·
E82, E87, E88, F20, SERIES 1 (2008-CURRENT)

#6 ·
F87 M2 (2016-CURRENT)

#7 ·
F80/F82/F83 M3 AND M4 (2015-CURRENT)

#9 ·
+1 Everywhere edge wear is first resolved with a proper alignment.

Here's a hypothetical; why not align ALWAYS to straight ahead zero toe and vertical camber?

Toe-in compensates for the elasticity of suspension components that would otherwise cause/allow toe-out with its known difficulties. Negative camber compensates for body roll to make the loaded wheel vertical.

#10 ·

Very few of us need all-out track suspensions....don't bother with caster, lads. Much of this is overkill.

Focus on camber, which @ -2.5° or more yields a superb ride you thought was not possible. Combined with better shocks, springs; suspension arms, a delighted grin is yours. More like euphoric. Orgasmic?

#11 ·
Those of you reporting these posts by KMac, please note that they are a site sponsor and thus allowed to post advertising. I'm not crazy about their ginormous post, but they are allowed to post it.

#12 ·
Those of you reporting these posts by KMac, please note that they are a site sponsor and thus allowed to post advertising. I'm not crazy about their ginormous post, but they are allowed to post it.

#13 ·

#23 ·
I'm not crazy about their ginormous post, but they are allowed to post it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes
makes it hard to read
I think this is why people think it's spam,
should know better

#15 ·
I've heard slight toe-in helps preload the wheel bearings. I imagine if zero toe was set, any clearance in the wheel bearings would cause unstable straught-ahead driving and tire out the driver.

Camber can be modified to match your driving patterns. I had one car where camber was properly set, but the insides of the front tires were wearing. Apparently I didn't do enough cornering. I had to set camber closer to zero.

#16 ·
F12, F13, M6 & F06 M6 Gran Coupe ( 2012 - current)

#17 ·
"5" Sreies F07 Gran Turismo ( 2010 - 2017 )

#20 ·
Does being a sponsor mean that their right?

#19 ·
Can you make the font any bigger? Hard to read from the International Space Station.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.