BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
18K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  BimmerEduard 
#1 · (Edited)
2018 BMW 2 Series 230i & M240i

2018 BMW 2 Series 230i & M240i

Bimmerfest.com has the 2018 BMW 2 Series pricing and ordering guides for you. Use the guides to put together an order and connect with the Bimmerfest recommended BMW dealers to place your order. If you're looking for invoice pricing sheets, we no longer have them because of BMW's lawyers but calculating invoice pricing is easy with our guide.

The BMW 2 Series Coupe and Convertible LCI changes are effective as of July 2017 production. This facelift includes new LED headlight and taillights, as well an enhanced interior with a new instrument panel with top stitching and a new instrument cluster.

Standard Equipment now includes:
  • LED Fog Lights (5A1) replace Fog Lights (520), which are no longer available.
  • LED Headlights (5A2) replace Halogen lights on 230i models and replace Xenon adaptive headlights (522+524) on the M240i models.
  • On the 230i models, Power front seats (459) are now standard.
  • new bi-color 17-inch wheel (style 725) is now standard on 230i models. Several 18-inch upgrades remain available.
  • A new bi-color 18-inch wheel (719M) is standard on the M240i models. A jet black wheel in the same styling is available as a no cost option.

Optional Equipment now includes:
  • New exterior colors: Mediterranean Blue Metallic, Seaside Blue Metallic, and Sunset Orange Metallic.
  • Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go (available on certain 230i models)
  • A new Cognac Leather Upholstery color is available.
  • 2 new wood interior trim colors are available.
  • iDrive 6.0 with Touch Screen technology on Navigation equipped models.
  • Adaptive full LED headlights with Icon light design.

Read more about the LCI BMW 2 Series 230i & M240i

2018 BMW 2 Series Coupe Pricing

2018 BMW 2 Series Convertible Pricing

See less See more
#2 ·
2018 BMWUSA Configurator Now On-Line

Noticed this was active for 2018 F22 model year.....it begins with you choosing a "line" with Sport, Luxury and M-Sport options.....

#3 · (Edited)
Noticed this was active for 2018 F22 model year.....it begins with you choosing a "line" with Sport, Luxury and M-Sport options.....
There's some weirdness with selecting a Tier on the 230i. It looks like you can't get the Track Handling Package with the Premium Tier, at lease according to the website. But, if you select the Sport Line and Convenience Tier, it adds all the Premium Tier stuff as options.

#4 ·
I am in the market with luxury of time.

I have struggled with models vs. cost. I am leaning on a estoril blue 230i coupe with red leather and 6MT. Of course none are available in stock. My local dealer has a black 230i convertible with red leather. It's nice but I think I will miss the manual.

now my query... I sent a build sheet to an alternate dealer for the car I want and they offer MSRP -$2000. It's a manual so I doubt it will sell fast if pass. Is $2000 off MSRP good? What is 2018 pricing?

Alternatively I could go for teh black convertible. Has anyone passed on the manual and been happy?

#5 ·
I am in the market with luxury of time.

I have struggled with models vs. cost. I am leaning on a estoril blue 230i coupe with red leather and 6MT. Of course none are available in stock. My local dealer has a black 230i convertible with red leather. It's nice but I think I will miss the manual.

now my query... I sent a build sheet to an alternate dealer for the car I want and they offer MSRP -$2000. It's a manual so I doubt it will sell fast if pass. Is $2000 off MSRP good? What is 2018 pricing?

Alternatively I could go for teh black convertible. Has anyone passed on the manual and been happy?
If you think you will miss the manual even for one moment, don't settle. Get the manual.

Does the dealer quoting you MSRP - $2000 have the car on the lot or are they going to order it?

It should be easier to deal on a 230 than on a 240--240's are lower volume.

In general, you should look for invoice plus pricing. It used to be that you could take the MSRP and multiple by 0.91 or 0.92 and get close to invoice, I don't know if that has changed. If the car is on the lot, I would think you should be able to get invoice or very close. If the car is ordered you would probably need to pay a few hundred over invoice. In both cases, I think the price would be much better than MSRP - $2K.

#7 ·
It looks like it's now 7% (multiply by 0.93) on the base price, 8% (multiply by 0.92) on options, and 0% (multiply by 1.00) on the destination and handling fee.

The dealers get varying rebates and incentives not included in the "invoice" price. But, they also have to pay advertising fees and training fees to BMW.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.