BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Official E36 Parts Wanted Thread

16K views 267 replies 55 participants last post by  rjulianonline 
#1 ·
Amy one ever think we should have a "parts needed" thread? Then if we had one we could look and see who needs it etc. we could just edit our original posts to keep current? Opinions?
Good idea, Jon.

I need E36 M3 wheels. DS2s, LTWs, M Contours. PM me if you have any or all!

I could also use some hood shocks, but only if they're still good. :thumbup:

#170 ·
There's a website that makes the adapter piece for it. I believe the tubing needs to be rerouted as well as a couple other things. It makes a huge difference. This stuffs just off the 323. Extra parts. Obd1 m3 ftw right Harry :D

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#171 ·
There's a website that makes the adapter piece for it. I believe the tubing needs to be rerouted as well as a couple other things. It makes a huge difference. This stuffs just off the 323. Extra parts. Obd1 m3 ftw right Harry :D

Oh of course!!! Slap on a S52 with OBD 1 specs... pure, absolute, sexy, fun.

And where is this website? I have a spare M50 intake manifold or two. :rofl:

Is it this website? http://m50manifold.com/

#173 ·
Yeah that's the one Harry it helps so much. Paired with a decent intake exhaust it can help wake up ob2's.

Yikes, it's missing a couple sensors that will trigger a CEL. Plus you're going to need a retune with this intake manifold. Helluva expensive conversion. :rofl::rofl:

#175 ·
I dunno people do it all the time from what I understand.

But I mean to maximize the benefits of more air flow, I'd think that people would get a tune to make more efficient use of the mod. I mean that is 6 intake ports getting more air. I can understand if it is only a millimeter more of an opening on ONE big opening, but SIX?

I dunno, maybe I am overthinking this. I know Turner has a specific tune for an M50 conversion, especially for the S52 engine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.