All BMWs Ista+ download link - no request - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Old 07-22-2017, 04:16 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 E84 x28i
Ista+ download link - no request

**** Download and read "ISTA+ Installation Guide" PDF file BEFORE downloading or attempting to install ****

EDIABAS Installer is included in the Tools folder. Install only if you need it and you don't have a previous installation of EDIABAS. Make sure you configure your cable/ICOM settings in EDIABAS.ini file. If you need help with configuring your cable and/or ICOM, refer to the Beginners Guide to ISTA+ located here

Megadownloader is now added to the download. Use it to download large files from Mega. You need 60GB of available space before extraction AND 36GB of space for the program.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Version Info - includes English & German DB's.

Don't clutter this thread with requests. Issues with installation and other information should be discussed either in your own thread or in the "Beginner's Guide to ISTA+" thread. Don't PM asking for links.

Last edited by Almaretto; 03-22-2018 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Updated link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2017, 10:49 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 2016 650i GC M-Sport

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Thanks Shawn!
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2017, 08:04 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 BMW 550ix
Thanks!!
Old 07-25-2017, 07:44 AM

Mein Auto: E66 760, E38 750, E34 540
Another option to download?

Hopefully Megadownloader avoids the HTML5 errors

Last edited by new760Liowner; 07-25-2017 at 07:56 AM.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by new760Liowner View Post
Is there another way to download this? Mega is ridiculous with the quota and HTML5 storage error crap.
Just get a paid account. It is cheap, only €9.99 per month.

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:08 AM

Mein Auto: E66 760, E38 750, E34 540
Solved

Megadownloader worked..much better than Mega's webpage interface. For everyone else with the HTML5 or quota problems, open the link and download the Megadownloader executable first and install it. Copy the download link with the Megadownloader window open and it will begin downloading without quota or HTML5 issues.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by new760Liowner View Post
Megadownloader worked..much better than Mega's webpage interface. For everyone else with the HTML5 or quota problems, open the link and download the Megadownloader executable first and install it. Copy the download link with the Megadownloader window open and it will begin downloading without quota or HTML5 issues.
Megadownloader is the way to go if you do not have a paid account, although many have said Megadownloader stopped bypassing the bandwidth restrictions. But if it worked for you, maybe it is a cat and mouse game between Megadownloader and MEGA.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:07 PM

Mein Auto: e70 x5 x35d
https://www.reddit.com/r/megalinks/c...are_no_longer/

Mega patched the bypass a month ago so unless you pay to use Mega, or you use a VPN to get a new IP address every 5GB of download (and this is going to be about three to six of those swaps, depending) the link is not as useful anymore.

I even tried going to Rheingold's site to just pay them for it but they don't appear to actually sell software anymore (or their site is just completely jacked (their site is super jacked)). I just get "Sorry, the requested product is not available" on every software download in their storefront.

looks like I'm just gonna have to code my trailer hitch the old fashioned way. NCS expert it is.

Last edited by tardhat; 07-25-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardhat View Post

Mega patched the bypass a month ago so unless you pay to use Mega, or you use a VPN to get a new IP address every 5GB of download (and this is going to be about three to six of those swaps, depending) the link is not as useful anymore.

I even tried going to Rheingold's site to just pay them for it but they don't appear to actually sell software anymore (or their site is just completely jacked (their site is super jacked)). I just get "Sorry, the requested product is not available" on every software download in their storefront.

looks like I'm just gonna have to code my trailer hitch the old fashioned way. NCS expert it is.
Shawn suggested getting a cheap Mega account. The issue of Mega throttling bandwidth should be discussed elsewhere.

As for "Rheingold's site"...there's no such thing as Rheingold making BMW software. BMW makes BMW software and distributes it. Just because the company name is Rheingold doesn't make it authentic.

That said, Rheingold is not for coding. Its for diagnostics and programming for F series and beyond, which isn't the same as coding with NCS Expert.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:31 PM

Mein Auto: 640d xDrive GC
Hello,

i read in some other forumpost that the newer versions (over 4.03.31) of ISTA-D does not show the complete manual to fix problems.
Is this problem still in the above recommended version 4.05?

thanks for your information.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:22 PM

Mein Auto: E90 F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
Thanks Shawn!
Hello,can someone give me link to download for ista d/p?
Old 08-03-2017, 02:12 PM

Mein Auto: E90
License warning!
Unfortunately your local copy is not activated yet or has expired. It's necessary to activate your local installation via an authenticated license. Please follow the steps in the next dialogs.
. No use of this software in source code or binary form without permission. For further information contact ( [email protected] ).

This is as far as i got on Windows 7, followed the guide although was confused to the comment about the x32 bit windows 7 needing SP1 and also why x86 folder exists and why would someone use it? as far as rEGEDIT and Standalone Regedit

So i need help is what im getting at there is nowhere to enter in the license information ? only two buttons exist on mainfraime of ISTAGUI is the print and X on top right nowhere to enter in license.

I ran the Unblocker first, it was successful, rebooted comp and did not get the option of unblocking Ista-7z in properties. Although continued to install and got this message with no prompt to add the license code.

Recently Deleted Rhiengold from C drive and ran the Registry Cleaner started at step 1 to my surprise no Unblock in properties again. Help!

Windows 7 x64 and SP1 on my Toshiba.

Last edited by OhSeven35i; 08-03-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:47 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 120i e81
Can someone torrent it up??
Old 08-10-2017, 10:20 AM

Mein Auto: F11 530Xd
Success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardhat View Post

Many thanks to the threadstarter! I opened a free MEGA account, transferred the big Rheingold file to it and downloaded it from there with no speed problems. After getting the rest of the files directly I installed everything on a W10 laptop with no problem. The dialogue for inserting license is shown when proceeding after the message quoted in post #13. So, thanks again! Now I can finally open the park brake to change rear brake pads, despite Munich's efforts to make it hard for a non-pro...
vomba

Last edited by vomba; 08-10-2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:01 PM

Mein Auto: F11
Good Evening,

is there a chance to integrate the german database to the package ?
Or maybe create a extra package ?

Greetings
Old 08-18-2017, 07:19 PM

Mein Auto: 745Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by vomba View Post
Many thanks to the threadstarter! I opened a free MEGA account, transferred the big Rheingold file to it and downloaded it from there with no speed problems. After getting the rest of the files directly I installed everything on a W10 laptop with no problem. The dialogue for inserting license is shown when proceeding after the message quoted in post #13. So, thanks again! Now I can finally open the park brake to change rear brake pads, despite Munich's efforts to make it hard for a non-pro...
vomba
Can you provide a link for getting the free MEGA account?

Thanks
Old 08-18-2017, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: Test Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by 745D View Post
Can you provide a link for getting the free MEGA account?

Thanks
https://mega.nz/register
Old 08-19-2017, 08:45 AM

Mein Auto: F11 530Xd
@745D: It's the link that Almaretto posted. See attached how it looks for me; but perhaps that may differ when called from other countries.

@dmann93: everything needed for running the program in german IS included. Go to settings and choose German.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg
Views:	1239
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	647465  

Last edited by vomba; 08-19-2017 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:57 PM

Current link removed. Version updated. New link will be posted sometime later today when upload finishes.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
Current link removed. Version updated. New link will be posted sometime later today when upload finishes.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:40 PM

Current version is 4.07.13, link updated
Old 08-27-2017, 12:13 PM

Don't PM me for links!!!!! Look at the first post!
Old 08-28-2017, 10:50 PM

Mein Auto: i3
German Database

Hi, Thank you for the latest Version. Do you have a german Database also? I did install it last Night and there are no german Packages included.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starmanager View Post
Hi, Thank you for the latest Version. Do you have a german Database also? I did install it last Night and there are no german Packages included.
DE istapackage added to the download folder. Extract using 7zip. Once extracted, go to SQLiteDBs folder, copy the DE files over to your local installation (~\Rheingold\SQLiteDBs). When ISTA+ launches, click on the Spanner icon on top and you should see German enabled.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search