All BMWs Ista+ download link - no request - Page 2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 08-31-2017, 07:48 AM
My-life My-life is offline
Registered User
Location: NL
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6
Mein Auto: BMW 320d Touring E91
Any change of getting the Dutch (NL) package as well?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #27  
Old 09-02-2017, 12:33 AM
FlyingArt FlyingArt is offline
Registered User
Location: under the sky
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: r53
Hi Community,

has anyone a standalone Version of Rheingold for me, which runs under WinXP?

Thanks for your help
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-02-2017, 06:41 AM
Wes0310 Wes0310 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 10
Mein Auto: M4
How i can add BMW_ISPI_ISTA-DATA_de-DE_4.07.12 to BMW ISTA, that i can select the german language !

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #29  
Old 09-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Reclaimer's Avatar
Reclaimer Reclaimer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: The Great White North
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,902
Mein Auto: 2012 E84 x28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes0310 View Post
How i can add BMW_ISPI_ISTA-DATA_de-DE_4.07.12 to BMW ISTA, that i can select the german language !

Thanks
Like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
DE istapackage added to the download folder. Extract using 7zip. Once extracted, go to SQLiteDBs folder, copy the DE files over to your local installation (~\Rheingold\SQLiteDBs). When ISTA+ launches, click on the Spanner icon on top and you should see German enabled.
__________________
She said that to me once... about being a machine.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-02-2017, 04:23 PM
MegaMax MegaMax is offline
Registered User
Location: France
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: 435ix
Hi all
Language French is possible for 4.07.xx ?

Thanks for help
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Reclaimer's Avatar
Reclaimer Reclaimer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: The Great White North
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,902
Mein Auto: 2012 E84 x28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingArt View Post
Hi Community,

has anyone a standalone Version of Rheingold for me, which runs under WinXP?

Thanks for your help
Current versions require .NET 4.6 or higher, which cannot run on Win XP. You need at least Windows 7. Why Windows XP though? You'll need a very old version of ISTA-D to be able to run it.
__________________
She said that to me once... about being a machine.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-10-2017, 11:06 AM
d.drifter d.drifter is offline
Registered User
Location: Philippines
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: 2002 318i e46
having errors downloading the zipped file as mega upload has apparently capped their download limit. anybody have an alternate link?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-10-2017, 11:15 AM
Almaretto's Avatar
Almaretto Almaretto is offline
Super Moderator
Location: Mountain View, CA
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,047
Mein Auto: Test Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.drifter View Post
having errors downloading the zipped file as mega upload has apparently capped their download limit. anybody have an alternate link?
Options are to wait or purchase account.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-14-2017, 02:47 AM
Crucialt Crucialt is offline
Registered User
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 23
Mein Auto: 530i
hello guys.... I think I have problem with the link I'm failing to download the Rheingold file, but all other files are downloaded.. please help me with the latest version of the same software
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-14-2017, 02:57 AM
Crucialt Crucialt is offline
Registered User
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 23
Mein Auto: 530i
hello guys.... I think I have problem with the link I'm failing to download the Rheingold file, but all other files are downloaded.. please help me with the latest version of the same software
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-14-2017, 11:50 AM
Crucialt Crucialt is offline
Registered User
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 23
Mein Auto: 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
**** Download and read "ISTA+ Installation Guide" PDF file BEFORE downloading or attempting to install ****

EDIABAS Installer is included in the Tools folder. Install only if you need it and you don't have a previous installation of EDIABAS. Make sure you configure your cable/ICOM settings in EDIABAS.ini file. If you need help with configuring your cable and/or ICOM, refer to the Beginners Guide to ISTA+ located here

Megadownloader is now added to the download. Use it to download large files from Mega. You need 30-40 GB of available space before extraction AND 24GB of space for the program.

CLICK HERE FOR ISTA+ 4.07 LINK

Don't clutter this thread with requests. Issues with installation and other information should be discussed either in your own thread or in the "Beginner's Guide to ISTA+" thread. Don't PM asking for links.
still when its about to download it says there is an error
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-14-2017, 11:56 AM
Almaretto's Avatar
Almaretto Almaretto is offline
Super Moderator
Location: Mountain View, CA
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,047
Mein Auto: Test Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucialt View Post
still when its about to download it says there is an error
Just that there is an error or additional details?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-14-2017, 11:58 AM
Reclaimer's Avatar
Reclaimer Reclaimer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: The Great White North
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,902
Mein Auto: 2012 E84 x28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucialt View Post
still when its about to download it says there is an error
If you're using megadownloader and you right click on the download with error, it will show you what the error is...and, it will probably say that bandwidth limit reached or something similar...that's your answer...get a paid account to mega
__________________
She said that to me once... about being a machine.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-15-2017, 02:20 AM
tonny tonny is offline
Registered User
Location: randfontein
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: bmw 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
**** Download and read "ISTA+ Installation Guide" PDF file BEFORE downloading or attempting to install ****

EDIABAS Installer is included in the Tools folder. Install only if you need it and you don't have a previous installation of EDIABAS. Make sure you configure your cable/ICOM settings in EDIABAS.ini file. If you need help with configuring your cable and/or ICOM, refer to the Beginners Guide to ISTA+ located here

Megadownloader is now added to the download. Use it to download large files from Mega. You need 30-40 GB of available space before extraction AND 24GB of space for the program.

CLICK HERE FOR ISTA+ 4.07 LINK

Don't clutter this thread with requests. Issues with installation and other information should be discussed either in your own thread or in the "Beginner's Guide to ISTA+" thread. Don't PM asking for links.
how do I I do this I need ur help people. all other files are downloading except the Rheingold one. what could be the reason of it not downloading
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-15-2017, 04:58 AM
mrashton mrashton is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: London, UK
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 364
Mein Auto: G32 640i GT; F45 218i 2AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonny View Post
how do I I do this I need ur help people. all other files are downloading except the Rheingold one. what could be the reason of it not downloading
All the information you need is in this thread.

The free account with Mega only allows 5GB of download. Buy a 1 month subscription with Mega to get the rest of the file which is dirt cheap in the greater scheme of things.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-15-2017, 07:24 PM
EricHamby EricHamby is offline
Registered User
Location: Las Vegas
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 66
Mein Auto: 2x 1997 328i
DSS Error 00046632EN. Moved the EN sql files to the SQL folder, and nothing is blocked so not sure whats going on.
__________________
1997 328i
1997 328ic
2004 745i
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-16-2017, 09:36 AM
Reclaimer's Avatar
Reclaimer Reclaimer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: The Great White North
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,902
Mein Auto: 2012 E84 x28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHamby View Post
DSS Error 00046632EN. Moved the EN sql files to the SQL folder, and nothing is blocked so not sure whats going on.
If you used the packaging from this download, there is no need to move anything anywhere, its a straight extraction for everything included. Why would you move any sql file?
__________________
She said that to me once... about being a machine.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-17-2017, 02:59 AM
EricHamby EricHamby is offline
Registered User
Location: Las Vegas
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 66
Mein Auto: 2x 1997 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
If you used the packaging from this download, there is no need to move anything anywhere, its a straight extraction for everything included. Why would you move any sql file?
Yea i messes that up and got crossed up with another thing i was trying. Got everything worked out almost. did a clean install of windows and back at it. Everything seems to be perfect except for ISTA isnt picking up anything from the cable. NET-0015 error seems nothing connecting online? not getting any info from car. not even the vin.

EDIT:::::

Ok got the error NET-0015 fixed but still not connecting to anything. Cant connect to any of my 6 BMWs because i get a "vehicle could not be identified ... the vehicle and check whether the testing-analysis-diagnosis has been activated" error. If i try and put the vin in myself everything says "the online connection to central services has been disrupted".
__________________
1997 328i
1997 328ic
2004 745i

Last edited by EricHamby; 09-17-2017 at 06:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-17-2017, 09:32 AM
laurentiusa laurentiusa is offline
Registered User
Location: jakarta
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 11
Mein Auto: F12 & F32
hi, just realize that my laptop doesnt have an ethernet port.. lol
can i use ethernet to usb adapter for ista+?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-17-2017, 10:13 AM
Reclaimer's Avatar
Reclaimer Reclaimer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: The Great White North
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,902
Mein Auto: 2012 E84 x28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricHamby View Post
Yea i messes that up and got crossed up with another thing i was trying. Got everything worked out almost. did a clean install of windows and back at it. Everything seems to be perfect except for ISTA isnt picking up anything from the cable. NET-0015 error seems nothing connecting online? not getting any info from car. not even the vin.

EDIT:::::

Ok got the error NET-0015 fixed but still not connecting to anything. Cant connect to any of my 6 BMWs because i get a "vehicle could not be identified ... the vehicle and check whether the testing-analysis-diagnosis has been activated" error. If i try and put the vin in myself everything says "the online connection to central services has been disrupted".
There is another EDIABAS folder in Rheingold, edit the EDIABAS.ini to match your cable type. It would typically be set to REMOTE, change that to whatever cable you are using (e.g. STD:OBD or ENET etc.). Try and post back.
__________________
She said that to me once... about being a machine.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-17-2017, 10:15 AM
Reclaimer's Avatar
Reclaimer Reclaimer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: The Great White North
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,902
Mein Auto: 2012 E84 x28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurentiusa View Post
hi, just realize that my laptop doesnt have an ethernet port.. lol
can i use ethernet to usb adapter for ista+?
Yes, you can. Use USB 2.0 adapter, not 3.0
__________________
She said that to me once... about being a machine.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-17-2017, 06:33 PM
EricHamby EricHamby is offline
Registered User
Location: Las Vegas
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 66
Mein Auto: 2x 1997 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
There is another EDIABAS folder in Rheingold, edit the EDIABAS.ini to match your cable type. It would typically be set to REMOTE, change that to whatever cable you are using (e.g. STD:OBD or ENET etc.). Try and post back.
Same errors. Tried it on 6 different BMWs and 3 different computers.

If i hook the cable up and try to read vehicle i get "vehicle could not be identified ... the vehicle and check whether the testing-analysis-diagnosis has been activated"

If i plug in the vin myself i just get yellow caution boxes everywhere with "the online connection to central services has been disrupted"

Fault memory box i cant even clock on. I would even go to say that its my cable perhaps but that dont explain the yellow boxes i dont think.

INPA works fine for the most part. Cant ready any car with a M54 for some reason but everything else i have works pretty well. few errors here and there but nothing crazy.
__________________
1997 328i
1997 328ic
2004 745i

Last edited by EricHamby; 09-17-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-19-2017, 07:18 AM
fbmbirds fbmbirds is offline
Registered User
Location: usa
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: m3
what are some good programs for checking the status for 1995 E36
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-25-2017, 04:33 AM
berne berne is offline
Registered User
Location: sweden
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 16
Mein Auto: bmw 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
**** Download and read "ISTA+ Installation Guide" PDF file BEFORE downloading or attempting to install ****

EDIABAS Installer is included in the Tools folder. Install only if you need it and you don't have a previous installation of EDIABAS. Make sure you configure your cable/ICOM settings in EDIABAS.ini file. If you need help with configuring your cable and/or ICOM, refer to the Beginners Guide to ISTA+ located here

Megadownloader is now added to the download. Use it to download large files from Mega. You need 30-40 GB of available space before extraction AND 24GB of space for the program.

CLICK HERE FOR ISTA+ 4.07 LINK

Don't clutter this thread with requests. Issues with installation and other information should be discussed either in your own thread or in the "Beginner's Guide to ISTA+" thread. Don't PM asking for links.

nice

Last edited by berne; 09-25-2017 at 04:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-26-2017, 09:06 PM
LycanNyc's Avatar
LycanNyc LycanNyc is offline
BMWCCA '505245
Location: NYC/NJ
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,354
Send a message via AIM to LycanNyc
Mein Auto: F80 ZCP
Thx!
__________________
Custom CTS Turbo FMIC + Custom CTS Turbo Downpipe + E30 BM3 OTS Map *PM if any questions on X4 M40i and mods*

7/14 - 3/16 | 14' X3 Msport
3/16 - 7/18 | 16' X4 M40i LBB
7/18 -Present | 17' F80 ZCP
WishList - X3M or X4M

Member: BMWCCA #505245
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.