BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2007 M5 Fault Code CDC0

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  emdleb 
#1 ·
Cars been acting up lately. Starts fine, but after a few stops, when I restart I lose power...Rpm limits at 4500 ans DSC malfunction and DSB malfunction messages show. I can stop car wait about 5 minutes then everything is back to normal.

Put on scanner and received a fault code of CDC0 DME: Throttle valve actuator, can message bank 2...Did further diagnosing with system and Bank 2 was showing a difference of around 3% lower on Bank 2 than 1.

I am assuming I need to replace Throttle valve actuator...very expensive proposition,,,Just trying to get any info on any thing else that might cause this issue that I should look at.

2nd question to have the part rebuilt or buy replacement part? Any recommendations for rebuilding actuators?

3rd question: Which side is bank 2, I have a left hand drive car. I think its the passenger side (left if looking at engine) am I correct on this assumption.

Thanks for any help you can offer on this topic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.