I Think I'm In Love (First M235ix Arrives at Dealership) - Page 2 - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > Ask-A-BMW-Dealer

Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors from supporting BMW dealerships. Get all of your BMW pricing, ordering, buying, financing, and leasing questions answered here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 02-15-2020, 08:44 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: BMW of Santa Maria
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,011
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
__________________

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #27  
Old 02-15-2020, 09:43 AM
namelessman namelessman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: northern california
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 11,276
Mein Auto: bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
Because race car builders prefer 228i over M235i that's why.
Maybe the custom builders can change out engine parts too, but a 2014 228i stock N20/N26 engine has timing chain issue that can become problematic with ECU/piggyback tune.

There is an ongoing class action lawsuit on this issue.

Having said that, it is true I4 in the same chassis has an advantage over I6, namely, 228i should be more head light hence more maneuverable than M235i.

But many enthusiasts also prefer I6 smoothness and the extra HP at high speed, so there are pros and cons.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-15-2020, 09:45 AM
namelessman namelessman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: northern california
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 11,276
Mein Auto: bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
Many of my most hardcore BMW Enthusiast friends feel that the 3er is just toooooo large, this car is just the right size..
Is this 2-series GC in showroom yet? It will be an interesting option assuming rear seats are usable.

EDIT: 22:15 shows the rear is a little cramped with front sports seats, but back of front sport seats have padded backing that rear passenger's legs can "steal" some room.


Last edited by namelessman; 02-15-2020 at 09:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-15-2020, 09:53 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: BMW of Santa Maria
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,011
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
Steve. Don't give Jon grief about this car, he has been in love with it for some time. I just know he is going to justify putting one in his driveway if only to keep the miles off his E92.

Funny you should say that! I bought my e30 exactly five years ago for just that reason (keeping miles off my e92 M3). I also now have an e70 X5 toy hauler...that replaced my 2003 525iAT that saved my life in a horrible 2018 collision on the freeway. Now that I am making the regular commute from Santa Barbara > Santa Maria, I am even considering an i3 Sport BEV! Having airbags and modern safety features that are lacking on my e30 is a concern.

My e30 now has 210k on the clock. The A/C doesn't work, seats are worn out, warning lights on the dash blaring, but honestly I just plain love driving this car!!

My exuberance for the new 2GC really is about having a compelling new model to offer to customers, especially millenials, a way to induct them into the family. Most of them have already been been driving Honda Civics, so FWD is not the curse of death as it might be to someone my age. I also know many older BMW enthusiasts who have defected from the BMW brand over the years in favor of more-affordable VW products. The still do their track days, autocrosses, I never hear then complain about the drive-train configuration, especially today with all of the modern electronic compensatory systems working...

If I was to do another Employee lease I suspect it would in fact be a 2GC!


For now I am committed to loading my commuting miles onto my beater...

Over the past 5 years I have replaced the clutch, brakes, did full H&R Sport suspension, custom Magna-Flow exhaust, etc. Just did the timing belt. Even with the eta motor I can keep up with virtually anyone in the twisties going over the pass. The only deficiencies are acceleration and top speed.






RIP E39 2003-2018
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	e30.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	881919   Click image for larger version

Name:	e39.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	881921  
__________________

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]

Last edited by Jon Shafer; 02-15-2020 at 09:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-15-2020, 10:05 AM
gkr778's Avatar
gkr778 gkr778 is offline
Novice driver
Location: Southaven, Mississippi USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,862
Mein Auto: 2014 320i ZSP ZMT
BMW says "we love you 2"

__________________
What the world needs is a few more rednecks - Charlie Daniels
Tell you about rednecks. They’re probably the only people in the whole country that ain’t unfit. - Fred Reed
God and guns keep us strong. That's what this country was founded on. - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-15-2020, 10:08 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: BMW of Santa Maria
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,011
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkr778 View Post
BMW says "we love you 2"

Love it!

__________________

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]

Last edited by Jon Shafer; 02-15-2020 at 10:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-15-2020, 10:14 AM
1968BMW2800 1968BMW2800 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,445
Mein Auto: MINI Clubman S All4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
I don't know, can you really call a 4-cylinder car (even if it is 300+ HP) "The Beast", when the B58 engine in the M340 is probably one of the best engines of all time?
Well, when I drove the 300hp configuration in the Clubman All4 JCW, it felt like a little beast to me... I want to drive the 2 GC and see for myself. If it's a Clubman JCW taken to the next level, it will be a great vehicle.

I want to stress, again, that this is a special niche. It is, in my opinion, an error to compare this car to a 3 series or a 6 cylinder engined BMW.

Where I share Jon and Quack's enthusiasm is that many of us feel the future of the brand requires engaging a new generation. My generation loved the original 2002. Many people have enjoyed the X1, though many say it's not really a Bimmer. I went to the BMW center in 2016 to buy a BMW and ended up with that first Clubman, and loved it enough to eschew Jag, Audi, Range Rover, Tesla, and BMW. So let's hope many others take a look at the 2 GC and, instead of getting a small sports activity vehicle, take a shot at a fun-to-drive small sedan, er, gran coupe.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
So, I assume you will be buying a 2GC xdrive in 2023 when your Mini lease is up?


Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
It's already on my next car short list for sure. It is interesting that MINI will be extending their product update cycles (cost cutting/trying to figure out how electric drive will play out/declining sales of smaller cars in the SUV world of today), so we will see what's on offer in 2023. But I look forward to test driving the 2GC to see how they've integrated this chassis and drivetrain into a BMW Gran Coupe configuration. And, of course, fit and finish and all the rest remain important. We'll see.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-15-2020, 11:07 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: BMW of Santa Maria
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,011
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
The key to BMW's continue d success will be AGILITY.

By that I mean, evolving to keep pace with the ever-changing demands of world-wide business climate, as well as automotive market demands..

...Just sayin'...

__________________

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]

Last edited by Jon Shafer; 02-15-2020 at 11:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-15-2020, 11:37 AM
namelessman namelessman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: northern california
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 11,276
Mein Auto: bimmer
Some BMW owners did move on to Tesla, asserting "enthusiasts know where the puck is". My thinking is this group consists of those who chase the latest tech toys.

What BMW is doing has been reserved/conservative(e.g. not rushing too fast into BEVs), at the same time robust enough to fill customer's needs, e.g. SAVs, GCs, X2 crossover, PHEV, etc, etc.

Hopefully BMW can keep up with changing market demands and landscapes, and do not cut corners too much(e.g. N20/N26 timing chain fiasco is totally avoidable and not helping brand).
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-15-2020, 01:40 PM
gkr778's Avatar
gkr778 gkr778 is offline
Novice driver
Location: Southaven, Mississippi USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,862
Mein Auto: 2014 320i ZSP ZMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessman View Post
Hopefully BMW can keep up with changing market demands and landscapes, and do not cut corners too much(e.g. N20/N26 timing chain fiasco is totally avoidable and not helping brand).
I'm optimistic BMW is going to succeed in that respect. Products like the UKL2 platform vehicles (F44 2-Series GC, F48 X1, F54 Clubman, etc.) demonstrate that BMW is able to field entries in multiple market segments while keeping development costs down. All while retaining the fun to drive nature the BMW and Mini brands are known for!

And BMW of NA's marketing and PR dweebs finally seem to have their act together. Their decision December 2019 to discontinue the subscription fee for Apple Carplay in BMW automobiles (and provide refunds to customers who already paid the fee), for example, is definitely a step in the right direction.
__________________
What the world needs is a few more rednecks - Charlie Daniels
Tell you about rednecks. They’re probably the only people in the whole country that ain’t unfit. - Fred Reed
God and guns keep us strong. That's what this country was founded on. - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-15-2020, 03:10 PM
Alpine300ZHP Alpine300ZHP is offline
East Coast Commuter
Location: South Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,552
Mein Auto: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
Funny you should say that! I bought my e30 exactly five years ago for just that reason (keeping miles off my e92 M3). I also now have an e70 X5 toy hauler...that replaced my 2003 525iAT that saved my life in a horrible 2018 collision on the freeway. Now that I am making the regular commute from Santa Barbara > Santa Maria, I am even considering an i3 Sport BEV! Having airbags and modern safety features that are lacking on my e30 is a concern.



My e30 now has 210k on the clock. The A/C doesn't work, seats are worn out, warning lights on the dash blaring, but honestly I just plain love driving this car!!



My exuberance for the new 2GC really is about having a compelling new model to offer to customers, especially millenials, a way to induct them into the family. Most of them have already been been driving Honda Civics, so FWD is not the curse of death as it might be to someone my age. I also know many older BMW enthusiasts who have defected from the BMW brand over the years in favor of more-affordable VW products. The still do their track days, autocrosses, I never hear then complain about the drive-train configuration, especially today with all of the modern electronic compensatory systems working...



If I was to do another Employee lease I suspect it would in fact be a 2GC!





For now I am committed to loading my commuting miles onto my beater...



Over the past 5 years I have replaced the clutch, brakes, did full H&R Sport suspension, custom Magna-Flow exhaust, etc. Just did the timing belt. Even with the eta motor I can keep up with virtually anyone in the twisties going over the pass. The only deficiencies are acceleration and top speed.













RIP E39 2003-2018


Wow. It’s been a long time since I have seen an E30. I loved that car too, it came out when I was in middle school and I almost purchased a used one as a high school teen. That’s a sweet car, but in this day and age, I wouldn’t drive one for the very reasons you mention....the lack of modern safety features. You have been in serious car accidents, I have been in a very serious car accident and I say this as a concerned friend, please lease/buy yourself a new or newer BMW that will protect you should the need ever arise. I’m dead serious....


Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
__________________
~ 19 X6M
- Previous BMW's - Way too many to list here (24)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-15-2020, 04:45 PM
quackbury's Avatar
quackbury quackbury is offline
///Monkeyazz Duck
Location: Not In Kansas Any More
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,209
Mein Auto: 540i; 428 GC; 340i 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkr778 View Post
BMW says "we love you 2"

As I see more photos of the car, I find one thing off-putting: It looks like the rear wheels are smaller than the fronts: like BMW put 18's on the front axle, and 17's on the rear. I'm sure it's an optical illusion, caused by the rising accent line from the front wheel arch and that ginormous expanse of sheet metal over the rear wheel. But the YouTube clip, the Autogefuhl photo, and this Valentines Day card all look like that. Weird.

Doesn't look like there's a fender gap issue, so props for that. But I find that rear quarter a little troubling. Then again, I am not a Millennial and decidedly not in the target demographic for the car, so if it brings bodies into showrooms and puts butts in the Blau Mit Weiss seats, I'm good with that. At least the grill isn't a honking clown nose.
__________________
Current BMW's:

2017 540i MSport
2017 330i Sport

Prior BMW's
2018 340i RWD 6MT MSport
2016 428 GC MSport
2015 X1 35i xDrive
2015 X1 28i xDrive
2014 535i MSport
2014 328i SportWagon
2011 535ix MSport
2011 X5 35D
2008 ///M3 Vert
2008 X5 3.0
2007 X5 3.0
2006 X5 3.0
2006 550iA SP
2003 540iA M-Technic
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-15-2020, 10:41 PM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: BMW of Santa Maria
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,011
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
Wow. It’s been a long time since I have seen an E30. I loved that car too, it came out when I was in middle school and I almost purchased a used one as a high school teen. That’s a sweet car, but in this day and age, I wouldn’t drive one for the very reasons you mention....the lack of modern safety features. You have been in serious car accidents, I have been in a very serious car accident and I say this as a concerned friend, please lease/buy yourself a new or newer BMW that will protect you should the need ever arise. I’m dead serious.

Thanks, I appreciate your concern. I am now commuting only 3 times/week, as my business grows I hope to cut back to twice. I also rotate in driving my X5 most weeks at least once, and my M3 once or twice per month. I think the greatest risk to my physical being is my new Honda. Eeek.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	x51.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	881981   Click image for larger version

Name:	x52.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	881983   Click image for larger version

Name:	hondacrf250r.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	881985   Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	881987  
__________________

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-16-2020, 10:35 AM
1968BMW2800 1968BMW2800 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,445
Mein Auto: MINI Clubman S All4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
I think the greatest risk to my physical being is my new Honda. Eeek.
Reminds me of a conversation I had with a physical therapist who worked in knee and hip replacement rehab. She opined that after successful surgeries and rehab, almost none of the patients wanted to hear that they couldn't/shouldn't return to activities that excessively stressed the repair. She told me that people were so happy to have less back and joint discomfort that they all wanted to get back to doing the things that exacerbated the problem that had just been solved!

In our age of bionic man part replacement, we want to believe that the repairs are "as good as new." CAUTION: YMMV.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-16-2020, 11:03 AM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: BMW of Santa Maria
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,011
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968BMW2800 View Post
Reminds me of a conversation I had with a physical therapist who worked in knee and hip replacement rehab. She opined that after successful surgeries and rehab, almost none of the patients wanted to hear that they couldn't/shouldn't return to activities that excessively stressed the repair. She told me that people were so happy to have less back and joint discomfort that they all wanted to get back to doing the things that exacerbated the problem that had just been solved!

In our age of bionic man part replacement, we want to believe that the repairs are "as good as new." CAUTION: YMMV.
I know, right!?!?


It's a tough call. I spent so many years not being me, not doing the activities that I loved, those that defined me as a man in the world, that I am making up for lost time.

I also just had a new revelation about a certain medical problem that I wasn't aware of, so I am on mission of sorts to live my life to its fullest capacity from here on out..
__________________

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-16-2020, 11:37 AM
1968BMW2800 1968BMW2800 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,445
Mein Auto: MINI Clubman S All4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
...so I am on mission of sorts to live my life to its fullest capacity from here on out..
Yup. this is why I keep saying life is too short not to drive what you love. That's why there are BMWs in a world where Toyotas are really more than anyone truly needs.

Back in the mid 1990's I was standing at one of the windows of my teak-paneled corner office, looking down Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena, wondering how many more heartbeats I wanted to spend seeing clients in that office.

In the mid 1970's, when I was still in training, I would have cut off an arm to be situated as I was in the mid 1990's in that teak-paneled corner office. There is a season for everything.

Now, after all the Bimmers and Jags and Range Rovers and hotrod pickup trucks, I get my ya yas off in my MINI. Next year, who knows? Life is short. Even a long, well-lived life.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-16-2020, 01:05 PM
namelessman namelessman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: northern california
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 11,276
Mein Auto: bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968BMW2800 View Post
Yup. this is why I keep saying life is too short not to drive what you love. That's why there are BMWs in a world where Toyotas are really more than anyone truly needs.

Back in the mid 1990's I was standing at one of the windows of my teak-paneled corner office, looking down Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena, wondering how many more heartbeats I wanted to spend seeing clients in that office.

In the mid 1970's, when I was still in training, I would have cut off an arm to be situated as I was in the mid 1990's in that teak-paneled corner office. There is a season for everything.

Now, after all the Bimmers and Jags and Range Rovers and hotrod pickup trucks, I get my ya yas off in my MINI. Next year, who knows? Life is short. Even a long, well-lived life.
This thread is getting depressing.

One option is to start a new career making tech toys, there will be no dull moment given the wild-eyed retirees yawning for the latest and greatest every 3 years.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-16-2020, 01:31 PM
1968BMW2800 1968BMW2800 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,445
Mein Auto: MINI Clubman S All4
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessman View Post
This thread is getting depressing.
No really. At the sunset of his life, instead of a Toyota Camry, my old man decided on one more Bimmer, for the road, so to speak. I thought that was a cool move.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-16-2020, 06:38 PM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: BMW of Santa Maria
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,011
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968BMW2800 View Post
No really. At the sunset of his life, instead of a Toyota Camry, my old man decided on one more Bimmer, for the road, so to speak. I thought that was a cool move.
Love it!

__________________

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-17-2020, 06:22 AM
Alpine300ZHP Alpine300ZHP is offline
East Coast Commuter
Location: South Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,552
Mein Auto: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
Thanks, I appreciate your concern. I am now commuting only 3 times/week, as my business grows I hope to cut back to twice. I also rotate in driving my X5 most weeks at least once, and my M3 once or twice per month. I think the greatest risk to my physical being is my new Honda. Eeek.


I hear you. Forgive me, I’m a lawyer and conservative/cautious by nature. I tend to put safety over all else, but you are right....you have to live life to the fullest. Enjoy the bike!


Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
__________________
~ 19 X6M
- Previous BMW's - Way too many to list here (24)
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-17-2020, 10:54 PM
Jon Shafer's Avatar
Jon Shafer Jon Shafer is offline
Bimmerfest Founder
Location: BMW of Santa Maria
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,011
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp + E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
I hear you. Forgive me, I’m a lawyer and conservative/cautious by nature. I tend to put safety over all else, but you are right....you have to live life to the fullest. Enjoy the bike!
And I try to be a reasonably-prudent 60-year-old daredevil...




Thanks!


__________________

No-Haggle/Internet Special Pricing • NEW BMW SALES • email me for a quote: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-19-2020, 07:30 AM
SteveinArizona SteveinArizona is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Greater Phoenix
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,710
Mein Auto: BMW 530e
I think I have figured out why I have such a visceral problem with the 2 series gran coupe. It is that it is akin to false advertising. Putting it in a 2 series makes it look like it is cut from the same cloth as the other 2 series cars but with four doors. But it is really a 1 series. If BMW had branded it as a 1 series, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But it is a totally different car from all the other 2 series cars.

Anyway...I think I am over it now.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-19-2020, 08:58 AM
1968BMW2800 1968BMW2800 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,445
Mein Auto: MINI Clubman S All4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
I think I have figured out why I have such a visceral problem with the 2 series gran coupe. It is that it is akin to false advertising. Putting it in a 2 series makes it look like it is cut from the same cloth as the other 2 series cars but with four doors. But it is really a 1 series. If BMW had branded it as a 1 series, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But it is a totally different car from all the other 2 series cars.
Fair point. Nice distinction. Sounds like for you it's not the vehicle itself, but rather the branding category. But then, what part of BMW's numbering scheme makes a lot of sense anyway?

Marketing aside, lets all go sit in, touch, feel, and drive the cars and decide if they're BMWs or not.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-19-2020, 09:09 AM
namelessman namelessman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: northern california
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 11,276
Mein Auto: bimmer
This is an interesting review. So 2 series GC is based on 1 series FWD platform, US units should be xDrive only right?

Is there any weight distribution spec yet, is xDrive close to 50/50 on 2-series GC?

The price tags as reported seem a bit high, esp. when this offering is sandwiched between 2 series RWD and G20.

https://www.motor1.com/reviews/39938...n-first-drive/
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-19-2020, 06:10 PM
1968BMW2800 1968BMW2800 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,445
Mein Auto: MINI Clubman S All4
https://www.automobilemag.com/news/p...s-sense-think/
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.