BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Help a fellow Z3 enthusiastic

692 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Bri///M 
#1 · (Edited)
Help out a fellow Zer in need

Hi All,

I typically would not post something like this, however, a very close friend of mine and some others in our community is in need.

Last week, Brandon had a serious car accident in his M. Like we've seen many times before, his beloved M sacrificed herself so that he could live. Brandon was visiting his daughter near Austin TX where the accident occurred, and is now in a hospital far from home as he copes with broken bones in his neck, back and chest.

While Brandon was more of a lurker here on ]he was incredibly active on the Facebook Z pages, and was the founding member and area rep of "Land SharkZ of the Heartland" the local ZSCCA Chapter. Obviously his medical costs will be far beyond anything I can comprehend. The site we've created will go straight to Brandon in an attempt to help to pay those expenses.

Please keep Brandon in your thoughts and prayers. There is a long road ahead for him, but he can do it with love and support of friends like we have in this community.

And for those that are worried, YES, I've already heard the vow the he will be driving an M Roadster again!

https://www.youcaring.com/helpoutbrandon2014

Thank you,

Brian

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.