Car is located in Hillsborough, NC. Asking $18k. 77,425 miles
Vin: WBASN0C57DDW92688

Highlights
Clean Carfax
Imperial Blue exterior
Cinnamon interior
Executive Package
M Sport Package

Car drives and feels great. Everything on the vehicle is rock solid, I have zero complaints about this car and I will dearly miss it but I needed something bigger.

Balance of 9 months or 12k miles CNA warranty transferable to buyer. This is not a standard aftermarket warranty, CNA is the same company who provides the legendary Carmax warranty.

Repair History
While I'm aware I can take the vehicle to a bimmer shop I like to maintain a great relationship with my dealers, thus the car has regularly been serviced and maintained by BMW. BMW performed all service and repairs since I've owned the vehicle.
Brand new OEM transmission replaced at 70k miles, all the work was paid for by the CNA warranty no problem. Transmission drives and feels great.
BMW dealership just replaced the rear brake rotors and pads.

Condition
Exterior is what you'd expect from a daily driven '13 vehicle, no significant damage but occasional scuffs in the body which could be detailed out.

Interior is in great condition.
Front tires will need to be replaced soon but back pair are in great condition.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.