X3 Discounts?? - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic Region - DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV

Mid Atlantic Region - DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV
Regional forum for members in DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV.

Old 04-19-2018, 07:01 AM

Mein Auto:
X3 Discounts??

I am working with a great dealer, he has given me a solid MF and good discounts off MSRP. But I’m trying to get my monthly payment down a little more to fit my target budget amount. I participated in an Autocross event in my area but did not get an OL code. I did get one via the current Far East sweepstakes and BMWCCA offers a nice rebate that you receive "after' you purchase but does anyone know of other ways to get an OL code or other discount for the actual purchase? (Non military/veteran)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2018, 08:08 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2019 540x
X3 Discounts??

What is a “solid” money factor? It is marked up? Where is the price as it relates to invoice, not MSRP?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest
Old 04-19-2018, 09:42 AM

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombie99 View Post
What is a “solid” money factor? It is marked up? Where is the price as it relates to invoice, not MSRP?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest
Hi, your MF depends on your credit tier. I gave my estimated credit scores to 3 dealers before letting someone pull my credit and ended up working with the one that gave me the lowest MF (mine was .00156). They also volunteered to me that this was their buy rate and from what I understand the closer your MF is to the dealer's buy rate the better as this is one of the ways they profit so it's negotiable (yes, they typically mark up the MF)

I'm not sure where you can find the invoice price outside of asking the dealer. They will let you know how much they will discount off the MSRP.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic Region - DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV
Today's Posts Search