Another (yes another) huge thumbs up for Greg Poland! - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum

BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum
Want to know which BMW dealerships to shop at or avoid? Have you had an exceptionally good or bad experience with your BMW dealership? Post your stories and comments here. Be sure to rate your BMW dealership in our new BMW dealer rater system

Old 01-13-2019, 12:57 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 18' Tesla Model 3 Perf.
Another (yes another) huge thumbs up for Greg Poland!

I know this sounds like a broken record, but I just picked up my (wifes) new X3 M40i from Greg Poland at pacific BMW and was thrilled with the entire process!

As long time members may know, I know my way around a lease deal or two, having advised probably 100s of people here on bimmerfest publicly and privately on their BMW lease deals.

When time came to replace my wifes Leased X5, we decided on an X3 M40i. I emailed 3 dealers total to see what the pricing would look like from them on our desired build. Greg was one of those dealers, and got back to me right away.

After a couple of emails (all in one night) going over things, we came to an agreement on the structure of a deal. Total time I spent "negotiating" was somewhere around 15-20 minutes, spread over 3 emails, in one night.

Once we agreed on a price, Greg ordered the car. He let me know about a parts shortage on BMWs end, which ment that the car would not arrive by the end of the year like we both thought, but would arrive in January. Even with this, our agreed upon structure (XXX price relative to invoice minus incentives) was the same.

My wife and I arrived yesterday to pick the car up. I had asked Greg to do the "big present bow" thing, as my wife always laughed at those commercials. Greg set it up, and put the car in the showroom.

We had a very easy lease return process, and an extremely easy lease agreement signing process. No pressure, no hassle, all numbers matched to the penny (of course), no extras on the agreement, etc.

Super awesome experience all around, even from a seasoned BMW vet like me. I know there are a million of these stories, but I also think that continued excellence should be called out. There is a reason that Greg is so busy (and basically has his own showroom (!!) at the dealer.

Here are a couple pics of our pickup, my better half, and greg, her and I.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3714.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	835883

Name:	IMG_3715.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	835885

Name:	IMG_2014 (1).jpg
Views:	198
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	835887
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_3713.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	835881  

2019 X3 M40i Phytonic Blue |Blk Leather W/Blue Stiching | Alu. Rhombicle trim | Adaptive Suspension | Premium Pack | Drivers Assist | Drivers Assist + | Wireless Charging | 21" 718 Wheels| | Executive Pack | HK Stereo (hers)

18' Tesla Model 3 Performance

BMW CCA #477341
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2019, 11:16 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2018 BMW i3 Rex
This is an old post, but yes Greg is awesome. My experience with him was exactly similar. It took us days negotiating with 2 other dealers but in the end finalized the deal with Greg in one night just with couple of emails. And by night I mean after 11pm!!!

Nice color car BTW, my wife's favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum
Today's Posts Search