BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

So jealous......

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  gogatorsx5 
#1 ·
of the dudes over at the ED thread who's able to get a loaded ED M3 vert for ~$600/mo.

They are getting a better car, a more expensive car, a way more fun car, a more looks car than my 35i for $200 LESS a month......... :bawling:

Alright 0428, take a deep breath and repeat to yourself many many times: you have two young kids, M3 is not practical, wait a few years.......... :bawling:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=499496

#2 ·
I was contemplating a M3 sedan when I bought my X5 as well, but had to pass due mainly to practicality issues, and AWD vs. RWD. However, I was feeling pretty good the other day at Ikea when I saw a guy struggling to stuff his furniture through his M3's fold-down seats, lol. I was gonna offer to swap rides with him for the day or something.:rofl:

#5 ·
Yep !!
and all the chicks will be lauging at the "grey haired dude" in his sports car :D

Still, grey hair , & fat belly, you could always buy a Harley, or just buy a cabrio now as well as the X5.

#7 ·
ohly sh--t!!? no way, wtf is that all about?

NOW I KNOW THEY ARE GONNA COME OUT WITH THE X5M CONVERTIBLE. :bigpimp:

#8 · (Edited)
I am weighing the same decision. We already have an SUV and only one child but debating about an 2012 X5 35i sport vs. E90 M3 (no vert) Main concern is winter driving - my wife drives the SUV. Cant lease as I am trading in my car which will save a big chunk of sales tax.

Leaning toward M3 with an 18 OEM set up for winter but have not made the final decision -
wife against the M3.

#10 ·
Ohhhh ... everything in the 3-types makes me so annoyed, but mostly because I'm a whiny baby that's driven 5-type cars too long. What? My steering wheel doesn't get out of the way when I get out of the car? My seat doesn't hug me when I start it? [Perhaps they do in an M3 :) , doesn't it have those active seats that the bolsters move around when you're driving? ]. (The whiny list does go on...).

I'm stepping over to an X6 (I'd like to say X6M, but alas, the cash isn't there).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.