FS: 17" Style 5 wheels AND tires!! Atlanta area - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds

Classifieds
Post for sale items in one of the for sale categories. Click here to browse new posts.

Old 03-09-2004, 08:21 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via MSN to BMRSEB
Mein Auto: In Progress
Thumbs up FS: 17" Style 5 wheels AND tires!! Atlanta area

Hello All.. Up for sale is a set of 4 Style 5 17" Wheels AND Tires!! Here are some pics of the wheels/tires on my car (I will provide detailed pics very soon!!)

These are the wheels that came on the Sport Package-equipped 5 series sedan (e39, 528i, 1997-2000) and will fit ANY 5 series of that era. I am told they will also fit on E34 (1989-1995) 5 series but, please check for fitment, etc., BEFORE purchasing.

Only 2 of the wheels have very minor curb rash, not really noticeable. Also included are the 4 tires!! Two of the tires are Pirelli PZeros 235-45/17 with less than 2K miles on them. The other two are Toyo Proxes 235-45/17 with about 70% tread remaining. My car had a bad alignment so I replaced the front two tires hence the difference (the Toyos were not available at the time).

I will provide detailed pics via email and also have them posted as soon as I clean them up!! Shipping is NOT included and will be calculated based on your zipcode. Of course, a local seller would be beneficial to save shipping costs..

Thanks for looking!! Email BMR525, if you have any questions!!!...

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds
Today's Posts Search