BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 154 Results
  1. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    I'm currently working on my E36 320i cabriolet. One of the problems that i'm having with the car is that both the driver's and passenger's doors windows won't drop when opening the doors. I have been looking for days on forums and in the car to find the cause of this problem, but without any...
  2. G30 (2017 - Current)
    hi everyone, I left the car parked and locked. Checked few minutes later I saw the windows and the moon roof open. Happened before as well. No I wasn’t sitting on the fob or pocket dialing. Did anyone else notice experienced this?
  3. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hi guys, I’ve searched around and have found a couple threads with this question but no answer. My drivers side window was stuck 1/4 down. I swapped the motor and got it to roll full up after messing with it for a while, but now it will not roll down. When I press down on the switch I hear 1...
  4. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    My passenger window, while fully engaged, moves up like the little nudge after closing the door (318i convertible), then nudges down, then up, then down...all while the car is parked. I found it doing this in my garage when I wasn't using the car. Also, the interior lights turn on. I'm...
  5. Do-It-Yourself H.Q.
    Hello everyone, So here's the problem, my 2001 Z3 windows won't go up. I bought the car like this thinking it's the fuse. There's plenty of threads like this but every one has different symptoms. Here are my symptoms and observations: window or motors make no noise when pressing the...
  6. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Hey there! So I was casually driving, opened front passenger window to about half and after like 15 minutes as soon as I pressed the button to close the window - a most beautiful chime was heard telling me this '"Power window fault!" Anti-trap protection failure.' Found reset combo online...
  7. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hello, I am trying to determine if the relay in the general module has gone bad for my rear passenger window. Can anyone tell me what Voltages I should be seeing at the window switches? Not the 12V window motor, but the window switch in the door. I understand the signal sent from general...
  8. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I've been working on troubleshooting the driver side door switch (in another thread here). But ran into a related, but separate problem that hopefully is ok to start a thread for. I did search but couldn't find a similar problem. The electrical controls for the driver window don't work. I was...
  9. General BMW Questions
    I have a 2015 bmw 328i. Today I had the windows cracked while I was working. It started to rain so I went and rolled up the windows and waited out the shower in my car. Once the shower passed I cracked the windows again and went back to work. Once I got done and ready to leave, I noticed my...
  10. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Car in question a e39 523i 1999,Sooo, now when im preparing for a germany trip i found out that just nu both front doors wont lock or unlock on my keyfob. (The rest of the doors are working) Byt from my front door am i only able to roll down my driver window. Ive Been in the driver door and...
  11. E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008 - 2014)
    hi everyone. new on here, dont have a lot of time to spend on these forums, very busy with work and my cars, haha. but ive owned a few beemers over the years. so, im having a problem with my current car. 2008/9 e93 325i msport hardtop convertible in space grey. 120,000km on the clock. i...
  12. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Hello, "All side windows work - ONLY from drivers switch" I recently purchased my 2009 E61with this problem. All windows go up and down from the drivers seat control switch. No windows go up or down from their respective seat position switches. Engaging or disengaging the window lock button...
  13. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hi everybody. I'm new here and too glad to be here. I have a problem with my E90's front windows. I bought the car 3 months ago, that's an unbelievably great and beautiful car but I tried many solutions, but I could not solve it myself. My car's rear windows open and close with the fob, they...
  14. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Okay so I have done just about everything you can do to this car myself including programming myself for the most part. Now this one has got me stumped. I have multiple codes being thrown and a window that will not roll up or down and my keyless entry is not working as well throwing a code for...
  15. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    I recently picked up a barn find of an E46 coupe, however there is a problem where the windows roll down by themselves once the door is open and they continue to roll down rhythmically until they are all the way to the bottom. Once they are down the windshield wipers will not work and the...
  16. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Car has 180k~ miles drives great with the car off or on the windows randomly roll half way down (about every 20 to 50 seconds) then roll all the way down on their own any ideas?
  17. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    So the passenger side rear window fell in few inches while making lots of cracking noises. I am guessing this is the window regulator? https://www.ecstuning.com/b-bavarian-autosport-parts/window-regulator-rear-left-bavarian-autosport/53585~bav/ Thanks in advance.
  18. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    I have an 06 750li, I’ve been told by a BMW dealership that I’ll need to break one of my windows for them to get into my car since it’s “deadlocked” or “double locked” because of the security system shutting completely down. They said they’ve already tried everything they know to override the...
  19. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hi, so I have an e46 323ci -00. All power windows work except the left "vent" window. I have tested the motor and it's fine and I have checked the switch and the fuses and everything is good. I can hear "clicking" sound from the relays when pressing the window buttons but the "clicking" sound is...
  20. General BMW Questions
    I was tinting the side windows and for the life of me cant figure out where the part in the attached Pic goes on installation. The passenger door was already disassembled so I cant reference that. I cant find install pics anywhere without side airbags. Can someone please show me how to attach...
1-20 of 154 Results