BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 193 Results
  1. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    I have been taking my car to the track and have been, literally, burning through front tires. This Heritage edition has significant understeer and my needing-improvement driving skills leads to frequent replacement of the front tires. My car has selectable suspension stiffness setting...
    f82
  2. Wheels and Tires
    Selling 4x 437 Wheels with like-new Michelin PA4 Winter Tires (255/25R19 x 4). One tire had a plug where a screw had punctured the tire (pictured below). Prefer local pick-up in Fort Washington, PA (suburban-Philadelphia). TPMS is included. staggered OEM wheels (19x9 front / 19x10 rear) --- all...
    $2,400 USD
  3. BMW Coding and Programming
    So! I’ve got a bit of a strange issue that nobody seems to have come across at all! I have an F82 and decided to retrofit HUD, KAFAS and some other goodies as part of an ongoing project moneypit. After gathering all parts Needed I dove straight in and installed HUD and the KAFAS wiring (HUD...
  4. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    My car is up for sale and would be looking to take offers. I'm buying an M5 CS LOCATION LONDON 11k miles Ultimate pack Pan sunroof San marino blue individual / white merino interior This is one of 25 cars in the UK that is both ultimate pack and with a sun roof according to BMW Croydon who I...
  5. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    BMW F80 M3 | F82 M4 Exterior Parts & Accessories | SHOP NOW - 15-Up BMW F80 M3 Carbon Splitter Front Splitter Lip $359.99 - 15-Up BMW F82 M4 Carbon Splitter Front Splitter Lip $359.99 COMPONENT: Real Carbon Fiber PACKAGE INCLUDED: EOS Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitter All...
  6. Exterior
    Hey Guys, I am getting rid of some parts. I am willing to ship (you pay for shipping) Please text me if serious. (760) 504-8999 OEM Front Lip - $800 no cracks, only scratched from the bottom. I have the original screws. OEM Front Splitters - $600 no scratches or anything. RKP Side Skirts...
  7. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    A few weeks back, one of our customers sent us a bunch of images of his F90 paired together wit an Audi R8. These two cars are two different beasts. One, a lightweight v10 powered coupe and the other a heavier more comfortable and powerful sedan. Both of these cars are unique in their own...
  8. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hey Everyone, Not sure if anyone is able to shed some light but I recently performed an EDC delete for a friend as he upgraded to Coilovers and after completing the VO coding of the various modules I was then presented with a driver restraint error and have been unable to clear it using Esys...
  9. Cars - Private Party
    I have my 2020 M4 for sale with less than 1,500 miles. Just got the break in service performed. Great car. Only 1500 miles. Clean title. No accidents. Basically brand new. Mineral Grey Metallic, Sakhir Orange/Black interior,(looks red) Carbon fiber trim, PPF on entire front of car, Executive...
  10. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Carving a canyon road is a car enthusiasts favorite past time. Whether it is a bend on your local street or a full blown mountain road, people who enjoy these cars get antsy at the thought of putting the pedal to the metal. That is exactly what we did when we hit Glendora Mountain Road in our...
  11. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the carbon look of your F82 M4 with RW's GTX Style CF Trunk Spoiler. This spoiler is the most aggressive option we carry for the F82, featuring a high kick and detailed styling. Each spoiler is carefully crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 carbon fiber, specifically fabricated to match any...
  12. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    My 2015 F82 driver's side front seatback tilt latch is broken. The latch moves but it does not release the seat back. I assume that either the cable is broken or the plastic latch itself is broken where the cable connects. Before I dig into this I wondered if there is a DIY out there.
  13. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Spruce-up the rear end appearance of your F8X M3 & M4 with RW's Carbon Fiber Exotics V2 Style Rear Diffuser. This diffuser is an aggressive appearance upgrade, that features rear bumper splitters reaching both rear wheel wells which maintains the vehicle's classy appeal. Each diffuser is...
  14. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete your F8X's Carbon Fiber Update with RW's F8X GTX Style CF Front Lip Spoiler. This lip is an aggressive front end upgrade designed to compliment the body lines of the M3 and M4. Each lip is carefully crafted using genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, specifically designed to match any OE carbon...
  15. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance your F80 M3 or F82/F83 M4's front end appearance with the BMW F8X M3 M4 Varis Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This front lip spoiler is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is a breeze, and...
  16. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance the appeal of your F8X M3 or M4 with the BMW F8x M3/M4 RWS Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This carbon diffuser is hand crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 or forged carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have, or stand out in a crowd. Installation is a...
  17. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade your F90 M5's rear end appearance with the RWS Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. This diffuser features the option of under-exhaust winglets to reach both...
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    This M2 Comp is getting prepared for our Bimmerfest booth by getting some new RW Carbon Fiber additions. This car received brand new side skirts, front lip, and diffuser to add to its sleek design. Starting with the front, this M2 received our Carbon Fiber M2 Competition Front Lip. This...
  19. Cars - Private Party
    I am selling my 2015 BMW M4 in Yas Marina Blue Metallic, original owner, non-smoker, no accidents, always garaged with only 22,477 miles on the odometer. All scheduled maintenance done including oil changes done every 5,000 miles. Bridgestone Potenza tires only have a couple hundred miles on...
  20. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    This beautiful BMW F80 M3 in Yas Marina Blue is rocking a unique carbon fiber setup. The front end is equipped with an RW Carbon fiber 3D style front lip spoiler and is used with a set of Performance style splitters. A combination never used before. Although the two are not compatible, this...
1-20 of 193 Results