BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 74 Results
  1. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Hey everyone :) so I don’t often try to DIY maintenance but..replacing a bulb seems easy enough and I’ve done a few. But never on the taillight. I need a new brake bulb and turn signal bulb on my 2018 F83 M4. I took off the housing super easily..but I got stumped trying to access the actual...
  2. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Hello, I am looking for reliable "Oled Tail Lights For BMW M4 GTS", or maybe someone has ordered from the links I provide below ? If anyone has a link to other auctions I would be happy to check out another offer. https://vlandvip.com/en-gb/products/...es-taillights...
  3. Wheels and Tires
    Selling 4x 437 Wheels with like-new Michelin PA4 Winter Tires (255/25R19 x 4). One tire had a plug where a screw had punctured the tire (pictured below). Prefer local pick-up in Fort Washington, PA (suburban-Philadelphia). TPMS is included. staggered OEM wheels (19x9 front / 19x10 rear) --- all...
    $2,400 USD
  4. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Hi all - I'm the proud new owner of a 2016 M4, which I'm loving thus far. After a week of driving, my only gripe with the car is that it lacks Apple Carplay. While the iDrive system is certainly sufficient for most tasks (e.g. playing music from my phone), I find navigation with the iDrive...
  5. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    A few weeks back, one of our customers sent us a bunch of images of his F90 paired together wit an Audi R8. These two cars are two different beasts. One, a lightweight v10 powered coupe and the other a heavier more comfortable and powerful sedan. Both of these cars are unique in their own...
  6. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi All, Need help from coders incase this can be done as it would help me greatly. My F83 currently has an issue with the rear window not rolling down, this is stopping the roof from opening. But i cant get to the rear window motor/regulator without the roof being open. Is there anyone...
  7. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hey Everyone, Not sure if anyone is able to shed some light but I recently performed an EDC delete for a friend as he upgraded to Coilovers and after completing the VO coding of the various modules I was then presented with a driver restraint error and have been unable to clear it using Esys...
  8. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Spruce-up the rear end appearance of your F8X M3 & M4 with RW's Carbon Fiber Exotics V2 Style Rear Diffuser. This diffuser is an aggressive appearance upgrade, that features rear bumper splitters reaching both rear wheel wells which maintains the vehicle's classy appeal. Each diffuser is...
  9. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete your F8X's Carbon Fiber Update with RW's F8X GTX Style CF Front Lip Spoiler. This lip is an aggressive front end upgrade designed to compliment the body lines of the M3 and M4. Each lip is carefully crafted using genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, specifically designed to match any OE carbon...
  10. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance your F80 M3 or F82/F83 M4's front end appearance with the BMW F8X M3 M4 Varis Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This front lip spoiler is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is a breeze, and...
  11. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance the appeal of your F8X M3 or M4 with the BMW F8x M3/M4 RWS Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This carbon diffuser is hand crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 or forged carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have, or stand out in a crowd. Installation is a...
  12. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    This beautiful BMW F80 M3 in Yas Marina Blue is rocking a unique carbon fiber setup. The front end is equipped with an RW Carbon fiber 3D style front lip spoiler and is used with a set of Performance style splitters. A combination never used before. Although the two are not compatible, this...
  13. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Looking for a classy rear end upgrade that stands out on the road? RW's new Forged Carbon RWS Diffuser is exactly what you need. This diffuser is constructed using genuine forged carbon fiber, crafted for a unique appearance and superior quality. Installation does not require any modifying or...
  14. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    RW Carbon is very proud to finally introduce the first glimpse of our GTS Style Carbon Fiber Hood for the BMW F80 M3, F82 F83 M4 and 4 Series models. This process took some time, but the results are absolutely breathtaking. RW Carbon offers this hood style in two options. Option one is in...
  15. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give the front end of your F90 M5 an aggressive upgrade with RW's F90 M5 RWS Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip spoiler is an attractive upgrade, and goes perfectly with any other carbon fiber additions. Each lip is carefully crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, designed to perfectly match...
  16. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Looking to give your new F90 M5 the aggressive rear end it deserves? RW is proud to announce our newest diffuser option - The 3D Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE carbon fiber options you may...
  17. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Our customer came in today with this black BMW M4 looking to get RW Carbon upgrades. The customer wanted to add some body to the car while keeping the sleek style that the M4 possesses. They decided that they wanted to add side skirt extensions and a diffuser to help add aggression. First...
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Update the overall appearance of your M3 or M4 with RW Carbon's 3D style CF Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. This diffuser offers a sleek appearance upgrade which...
  19. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the carbon look of your F82 or F83 M4 with RW's Carbon Fiber Side Skirt Extensions. Each skirt is constructed using authentic 2x2 carbon fiber crafted to match any other RW or OE carbon fiber products you may have. Installation does not require any modifying or cutting, making these...
  20. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    These side skirt extensions come in a pair and are available in two styles. Type I is with the fin on the back and type II is with the fin in the front to give you totally different looks. These side skirt extensions are built using high quality carbon fiber fabric for a lightweight and rigid...
1-20 of 74 Results