BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 372 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hey everyone, I have been hearing great things about this forum and decided to join. I wanted to you guys to introduce our lovely G42 shop car. How does everyone feel about the new G series BMW's?
  2. 1 Series & 2 Series
    Hello fellow BMW enthusiasts, the all new 2023 BMW M2 has been leaked, as you probably already know... What are your thoughts on the styling? Personally, I think the front looks okay, kind of reminds me of the F06/F12/F13 6 Series but the rear is what I have issues with because it makes the...
  3. 1 Series & 2 Series
    Heyy guys, I got an issue with the air bag i change the module for maybe 6 times ,then i was thinking maybe thr issue with the salapa element. So anyone can help me and post the m2 f87 2017 salapa element. Because I'm already try to take it out from bimmer.work but it's won't work i don't know...
  4. 1 Series & 2 Series
    I want to swap out the stock control arms for the M2 control arms. I am just not sure if I can with the xdrive. Has anyone done this before or know if it can easily be done with out modifying anything?
  5. General BMW Questions
    Has anyone experienced a rough idle after being in sports mode or just taking the car really fast? For some reason after I use the sports mode and parked the car shakes
  6. F87 M2 (2016 - current)
    next year i plan on ordering a M2 and im wondering if its possible to order the car with m performance carbon fiber parts already installed, like the lip, spoiler, rear diffuser, and side skirt winglets?
  7. Cars - Private Party
    M2 Comp for sale. 100% stock and still under manufacturer warranty. Just serviced and tires have plenty of life left. Clean title. Accepting reasonable offers! 57,000 OBO, ask for more pics if you’re interested. Thank you!
    m2
  8. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    With a car like the F90, adding a carbon fiber lip seems to be one of the best options to instantly improve the curb appeal. There are tons of different lip designs out there but they all look pretty similar to each other. That is where our F90 RWS Carbon Fiber Front Lip comes in. This lip is...
  9. General BMW Questions
    Anyone having issues with their Valentine one radars in 2020 BMW's? Is there a setting that can be changed so these work properly? It is for an X3 and a M2.
  10. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance your F87 M2 Competition's overall appearance with the BMW F87 M2 Competition 3D Style CF Front Lip . This front lip spoiler is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is a breeze, and can be...
  11. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade your F87 M2 or M2 Competition's exterior appeal with RW's DTM Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is straight forward, and can be completed...
  12. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    This M2 Comp is getting prepared for our Bimmerfest booth by getting some new RW Carbon Fiber additions. This car received brand new side skirts, front lip, and diffuser to add to its sleek design. Starting with the front, this M2 received our Carbon Fiber M2 Competition Front Lip. This...
  13. F12/F13 M6 & F06 M6 Gran Coupe (2012 - current)
    One of the most elegant cars on the road today, without question, is the BMW M6. This one was hot of the road into the RW Carbon Shop for a fresh new looks to bring some extra fire to what already is a hot car. Looking to add some aggressive styling to the back end, This M6 Driver didn't skip...
  14. F87 M2 (2016 - current)
    Can anyone direct me to where I can find info for the DME from the engine. I have stripped all the wiring out of the car to convert to a race car. I have only left the wiring coming out of the engine. Looking for a diagram for all the pins that come from the engine DME Pins.
  15. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    This beautiful BMW F80 M3 in Yas Marina Blue is rocking a unique carbon fiber setup. The front end is equipped with an RW Carbon fiber 3D style front lip spoiler and is used with a set of Performance style splitters. A combination never used before. Although the two are not compatible, this...
  16. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Happy Holidays from RW Carbon Celebrate the Holidays this year with Carbon Fiber. To spread the Holiday cheer, RW is offering 10% OFF all products until December 31st, 2019. To apply this discount, use the code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/RWCarbon...
  17. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/RWCarbon Blog:http://rwcarbon.wordpress.com/ Website:www.rwcarbon.com Email:info@rwcarbon.com 714.328.4406 CS:714.328.4408
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/RWCarbon Blog:http://rwcarbon.wordpress.com/ Website:www.rwcarbon.com Email:info@rwcarbon.com 714.328.4406 CS:714.328.4408
  19. F22 / F23 2 Series (2014 - Current)
    RW recently had the pleasure of giving this Aspen White F22 a carbon kit. The vehicle's owner was looking to improve the aggression and style of their car. After the customer decided on our Exotics style front lip, diffuser and trunk spoiler, the last bit to throw the entire carbon look together...
  20. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Update the rear end appearance of your M2 or M2 Competition with RW Carbon's 3D style CF diffuser. This diffuser is constructed by hand using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. This diffuser offers an aggressive...
1-20 of 372 Results