BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. Que, Ont, NB, NS, Nfld, PEI
    WTS Fi Exhaust System (with linkpipe) for M2 Comp. Comes with carbon fibre tips. Text 416-835-5280 for price.
  2. F87 M2 (2016 - current)
    What's up everybody...I recently purchased a '21 M2 Comp (Hockenheim + 6mt) and I'm an occasional autocrosser, so I've gotten out a couple times to get to know the car in a more controlled setting. The first time I raced, I left MDM on but I felt like it cut too much power in low-speed corner...
  3. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance your F87 M2 Competition's overall appearance with the BMW F87 M2 Competition 3D Style CF Front Lip . This front lip spoiler is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is a breeze, and can be...
  4. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade your F87 M2 or M2 Competition's exterior appeal with RW's DTM Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is straight forward, and can be completed...
  5. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Update the rear end appearance of your M2 or M2 Competition with RW Carbon's 3D style CF diffuser. This diffuser is constructed by hand using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. This diffuser offers an aggressive...
  6. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the carbon look with RW Carbon's newest item for the F87 M2 - The CF Side Skirt Extensions. These side skirts are hand crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 carbon fiber, and finished with our signature clear coat for protection from fading, discoloring, and road debris, ensuring the...
  7. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Update the rear end appearance of your M2 or M2 Competition with RW Carbon's Kholen style CF diffuser. This diffuser is constructed by hand using 100% authentic carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. This diffuser offers an aggressive...
1-7 of 7 Results