BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 266 Results
  1. BC, AB, Sask, Man
    Selling brand new carbon fibre rear side splitters for any BMW 4 series. Fits any 4 series model - coupe or convertible Splitters are brand new! Never been installed. They are still unopened in the shipment box. Ordered from Maxton Design - have the order information to show for it. BMW - 4...
  2. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Just found this pretty cheap and quality looks decent - https://aliexpress.com/e/_DddCIWr What do you think guys, anyone bought somthing similar? Its on xmas sale so just want to take advantage but in other hand dont want to throw money. Thanks!
  3. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hello there, i have a 2017 bmw 430i f33. One day i opened the roof and then closed it and all of a sudden it got stuck half open. May any one help please
  4. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Check out the ambient door lighting upgrade ($51 w/ shipping, plastic inserts - flex, not 3D printed) from AmbientModz.com, which I ordered a couple days ago but haven’t received yet (I believe it’s shipped from the UK). It’s the only viable simple solution I’ve been able to find, having...
  5. 3 Series & 4 Series
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * See post #13 for my decision * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Yes, I know a lot of responses will be opinions. I am in the market to get one for my 2016 435i convertible - specifically at the moment to diagnose the "Retractable top not locked" error on...
  6. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    This is the first day I have had this problem. Got in the car to visit Mom, put the top down, and, enjoyed the ride over there. While it was not raining at the time, the back windshield did have raindrops on it when I lowered the top. We go out to the car, but, the top does not go up. I get...
  7. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi all. Was wondering if anyone had bought and fitted any aftermarket diffusers, side skirts and front splitters that can recommend good quality versions/places to buy for an F33?
  8. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    I have a f33 When I go to open the hood it unlatched from the front but will not open If I push the top it will open a bit and you can hear the motor running
  9. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hello, I have a 2016 BMW 428i convertible (F33) and the daytime running lights (halo rings) went out on the driver side. I opened up the hood and see a long thin bulb that seems to be what powers them since it is lit up on the passenger side when I unscrew plastic cap above the headlight when...
  10. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Could someone who understands the model advise me please? A few years back I had a 3 series convertible which I could open and close the roof on the key fob, I have purchased a 2015 420 where I CAN open the windows with the key but NOT the roof and I am UNABLE to shut the roof, or the windows...
  11. Do-It-Yourself H.Q.
    Hello, I just purchased a lip spoiler that is attached only with 3m tape, is it safe to put it through a car wash or is there a chance of it falling off? The car wash would be the automated ones, not by hand. Thanks, OP
  12. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    F83 M4 Convertible owners rejoice! RW is proud to announce our newest trunk spoiler option - the F83 M4 CS Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler. This spoiler is hand crafted using genuine carbon fiber, and is designed to fit the shaping of the M4 F83's trunk lid. This spoiler features a 2x2 carbon...
  13. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Looking to upgrade the exterior appeal of your non-M BMW or M2? RW's new M Styled Carbon Fiber Mirror Replacements are hand crafted using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE carbon fiber items you may have. Each mirror replacement is completed using a high...
  14. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F3X 4-Series the visual enhancement is deserves with RW's F32/F33/F36 3D Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip is hand crafted using authentic carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave built to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is finished using a UV resistant...
  15. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F3X 4-Series the visual enhancement is deserves with RW's F32/F33/F36 DTM Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip is hand crafted using genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is completed using a densely...
  16. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi all, tried to open my roof yesterday it unlocked at the front but wouldn't actual move / open. It is open in that i can push the roof up, only an inch if that as dont want to g=break it but shows it is unlatched. The motor runs then the dash says check manual, well that's joke as there's...
  17. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    RW Carbon is very proud to finally introduce the first glimpse of our GTS Style Carbon Fiber Hood for the BMW F80 M3, F82 F83 M4 and 4 Series models. This process took some time, but the results are absolutely breathtaking. RW Carbon offers this hood style in two options. Option one is in...
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F3X 4-Series the visual enhancement is deserves with RW's F32/F33/F36 3D Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip is hand crafted using authentic carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave built to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is finished using a UV resistant...
  19. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Seeking an aggressive front lip for your F32, F33 or F36 4 series? Our DTM carbon fiber lip is just what you've been looking for. This front lip is hand crafted using genuine 2x2 carbon fiber which will match any OEM or RW carbon fiber parts you may already have. Installation is a breeze, and...
  20. BMW Coding and Programming
    There's been lots of talk about how to change the brightness of the HALO Driving Lights when Dipped Beam is on and most of the Cheat Sheets state the following need to be changed: MAPPING_STANDL_V_L_PWM_LEVEL_1 MAPPING_STANDL_V_R_PWM_LEVEL_1 Whilst this is probably correct for may models, I've...
1-20 of 266 Results