BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 7 Results
  1. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=549968&d=1455040921 Leasing can be a financially advantageous way of driving a BMW. Perhaps that's why more than half of BMW drivers lease. Leasing does not require the same cash commitment as you only pay for the value of the...
  2. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    I signed the lease order on saturday almost end of day and the copy given to me has no signature of the DEALER or his AUTHORIZED REP. Is this still valid? I want to get out of the lease now. I have not signed any delivery or finance documents.
  3. BMW News
    As BMW Group Financial Services approaches its 20th anniversary of conducting business in the United States, The Group has achieved another milestone by surpassing more than 1 million customers for the first time in the company’s history, demonstrating the important role BMW Group Financial...
  4. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Would you purchase a home or invest in a stock knowing full well that in two years it could be worth only 50% of your original investment. The answer is obvious, of course. However, that is what happens when you purchase an automobile or truck. Most people continue to buy rather than lease...
  5. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    In the world of automobile purchasing if there is anything that creates more questions than leasing I don't know what it could be. Over the years I routinely received inquiries asking me to explain some aspect of the lease. Questions such as "what is a money factor" or "is the residual...
  6. BMW News
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/gallery/BMW-M6-F12-Convertible-F13-Coupe/medium/BMW-M6-F12-Convertible-F13-Coupe-001.jpg BMW Financial Services has taken the next step in offering its Ultimate Lease customer a smoother, less-stressful lease-end experience - and overall simpler leasing experience -...
1-6 of 7 Results