BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 51 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Just wanted to do a quick introduction. I’m new to forums, and new to the M world. I just purchased my first BMW 3 weeks ago (F90 M5 Competition) and just got it back from the break in service. Located in the Bay Area looking for parts and meet ups
  2. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    DCS RECYCLING LLC is buying all F90 M5 catalytic converters. We are fully licensed recycling company and Have some of the highest prices. All we need to start is a picture of the code stamped into the body of the converter for pricing. We pay first PayPal goods and services and then require you...
  3. 5 Series
    With the new BMW 5 series approaching when will the last year be to order/ buy a new M5 ? I heard somewhere around 2023 but will you still be able to buy one new in 2024 ?
  4. M5 & M6
    Looking into a newer F90 M5 but I’m concerned with long rearm ownership with the S63 and I’ve looked and there isn’t a lot out there on reliability and longevity. How dependable are the newer S63 V8’s .
  5. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    I came across an Instagram-clip the other day of an F90 with seriously sharp looking wheels. I own a G30 myself and was hoping to find these or look-a-likes somewhere in a size that would fit (275 rear). The rims in the pictures have the same kind of feel to them as the M Performance 669M, but...
  6. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    A few weeks back, one of our customers sent us a bunch of images of his F90 paired together wit an Audi R8. These two cars are two different beasts. One, a lightweight v10 powered coupe and the other a heavier more comfortable and powerful sedan. Both of these cars are unique in their own...
  7. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    With a car like the F90, adding a carbon fiber lip seems to be one of the best options to instantly improve the curb appeal. There are tons of different lip designs out there but they all look pretty similar to each other. That is where our F90 RWS Carbon Fiber Front Lip comes in. This lip is...
  8. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    With a car like the F90, adding a carbon fiber lip seems to be one of the best options to instantly improve the curb appeal. There are tons of different lip designs out there but they all look pretty similar to each other. That is where our F90 RWS Carbon Fiber Front Lip comes in. This lip is...
  9. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Carving a canyon road is a car enthusiasts favorite past time. Whether it is a bend on your local street or a full blown mountain road, people who enjoy these cars get antsy at the thought of putting the pedal to the metal. That is exactly what we did when we hit Glendora Mountain Road in our...
  10. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Looking to give your new F90 M5 the aggressive rear end it deserves? RW is proud to announce our first diffuser option - The Performance Style CF Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE carbon fiber options you may...
  11. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your G30 5 Series or F90 M5 the rear end addition it needs with RW's 3D Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler. This spoiler features a high kick design to bring an aggressive tone to the rear end of the vehicle. Each spoiler is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, fabricated to...
  12. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F90 M5 the front end upgrade it needs with the BMW F90 M5 Man Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip . This carbon front lip is hand crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is a breeze, and can be...
  13. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade your F90 M5's rear end appearance with the RWS Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. This diffuser features the option of under-exhaust winglets to reach both...
  14. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/RWCarbon Blog:http://rwcarbon.wordpress.com/ Website:www.rwcarbon.com Email:info@rwcarbon.com 714.328.4406 CS:714.328.4408
  15. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the carbon look of your G30 5-Series or F90 M5 with our RWS Carbon Fiber Side Skirt Extensions. Each skirt is constructed using authentic 2x2 carbon fiber crafted to match any other RW or OE carbon fiber products you may have. Installation does not require any modifying or cutting...
  16. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Compliment the front end of your F90 M5 with a classy appearance upgrade with RW's F90 M5 3D Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip spoiler is a sleek design, intended to match any OE or RW Carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is handcrafted using 100% authentic 2x2 carbon fiber and is...
  17. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give the front end of your F90 M5 an aggressive upgrade with RW's F90 M5 RWS Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip spoiler is an attractive upgrade, and goes perfectly with any other carbon fiber additions. Each lip is carefully crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, designed to perfectly match...
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Looking to give your new F90 M5 the aggressive rear end it deserves? RW is proud to announce our newest diffuser option - The 3D Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE carbon fiber options you may...
  19. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Update the overall appearance of your M3 or M4 with RW Carbon's 3D style CF Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. This diffuser offers a sleek appearance upgrade which...
  20. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Over the years, RW's Signal Green M3 has gone through quite a transformation. With the unveiling of our new product line - RW Signatures, this F80 M3 has been fitted with our entire spectrum of original carbon fiber designs including our front lip spoiler, trunk spoiler, side skirts and rear...
1-20 of 51 Results