BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 232 Results
  1. 3 Series & 4 Series
    I picked up a certified pre-owned 2018 sport model 330e hybrid about a year ago and I have a question about the MEDIA MUSIC PLAYER IN THE HEAD UNIT? For several months after I found out it has a factory DVD player in it and was very surprised as most of you probably know but only to find out...
  2. G20 (2019 - Current)
    I recently bought a 2023 M440i gran coupe. I am pretty new to the car scene but i was wondering if someone can get me a list of mods i can do over time that will get me some more power and speed and keep my engine/car safe for a while. (Im not expecting 100+hp just a something that will make the...
  3. X3 F25 (2011 - 2017)
    I just swapped the chrome grills for dual slat glossy black grills. What do you think? I must say it was a royal pain to get the grills out.... A royal pain! Before: After:
  4. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    When I bought my 440i I don't know much about m power, but now I really want to make the appearance more stylish by installing m power bumper covers. Most parts I found online are not painted, and I asked several paint shops near me, the price ranged from $1,000 ~ $12,000. I am wondering what...
  5. X4 F26 (2015 - Current)
    I purchased an interior ambient lighting kit as well as the exterior Angel Wing lights. Has anyone ever installed these or anything similar before? Planning to attempt in a few weeks.
  6. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    I have purchased one of the 3D printed extenders for the wireless charger mod. I have managed to pop the cradle but the cabkes seem to be holding it in place. I have searched and found some useful videos but nothing that helps out with this issue. I appreciate any guidance anyone can give!
  7. G30 (2017 - Current)
    Does someone know the name or have a link for this spoiler? Thank you!
  8. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    A few weeks back, one of our customers sent us a bunch of images of his F90 paired together wit an Audi R8. These two cars are two different beasts. One, a lightweight v10 powered coupe and the other a heavier more comfortable and powerful sedan. Both of these cars are unique in their own...
  9. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Typically when getting carbon fiber added to an M4 the owners chose either traditional 2×2 carbon fiber or they wait the extra time to go with the forged carbon. However with the owner of this M4, he went with the best of both worlds! Forged carbon and traditional 2×2 carbon have the same...
  10. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    With a car like the F90, adding a carbon fiber lip seems to be one of the best options to instantly improve the curb appeal. There are tons of different lip designs out there but they all look pretty similar to each other. That is where our F90 RWS Carbon Fiber Front Lip comes in. This lip is...
  11. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    With a car like the F90, adding a carbon fiber lip seems to be one of the best options to instantly improve the curb appeal. There are tons of different lip designs out there but they all look pretty similar to each other. That is where our F90 RWS Carbon Fiber Front Lip comes in. This lip is...
  12. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the carbon look of your F82 M4 with RW's GTX Style CF Trunk Spoiler. This spoiler is the most aggressive option we carry for the F82, featuring a high kick and detailed styling. Each spoiler is carefully crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 carbon fiber, specifically fabricated to match any...
  13. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F85/F86 the aggressive appearance upgrade it deserves with RW Carbon's X5M/X6M Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler. This lip is constructed using genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is finished with a high quality...
  14. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete your F8X's Carbon Fiber Update with RW's F8X GTX Style CF Front Lip Spoiler. This lip is an aggressive front end upgrade designed to compliment the body lines of the M3 and M4. Each lip is carefully crafted using genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, specifically designed to match any OE carbon...
  15. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Argueably the most aggressive front lip style we offer for the 2013+ BMW M6 - the Khoen style carbon fiber front lip is sure to turn heads. This M6 carbon fiber front lip fits all 2012+ F06, F12, and F13 M6 applications. This carbon fiber lip extends roughly 3" in front of the bumper offering an...
  16. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance your F80 M3 or F82/F83 M4's front end appearance with the BMW F8X M3 M4 Varis Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This front lip spoiler is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is a breeze, and...
  17. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F90 M5 the front end upgrade it needs with the BMW F90 M5 Man Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip . This carbon front lip is hand crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is a breeze, and can be...
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Enhance the appeal of your F8X M3 or M4 with the BMW F8x M3/M4 RWS Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This carbon diffuser is hand crafted using 100% authentic 2x2 or forged carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have, or stand out in a crowd. Installation is a...
  19. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade your F87 M2 or M2 Competition's exterior appeal with RW's DTM Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser is hand crafted using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Installation is straight forward, and can be completed...
  20. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the carbon look of your F10 5-Series or M5 with our GTX Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler. Each spoiler is constructed using authentic 2x2 carbon fiber crafted to match any other RW or OE carbon fiber products you may have. Installation is a breeze, only requiring 3M double sided tape...
1-20 of 232 Results