2018 BMW M3 - Order and Pricing Guides

by Tim Jones on June 12, 2017, 2:13 pm
2018 M3 pricing

2018 BMW M3 Sedan

Bimmerfest.com has the 2018 BMW M3 pricing and ordering guides for you. Use the guides to put together an order and connect with the Bimmerfest recommended BMW dealers to place your order. If you're looking for invoice pricing sheets, we no longer have them because of BMW's lawyers but calculating invoice pricing is easy with our guide.

Standard Equipment now includes:
  • LED Headlights (5A2) replace Xenon adaptive headlights (522+524), which are no longer offered
  • The illuminated matte-chrome M badge on the seat has been redesigned to high gloss black, and includes the M3 model name.
  • iDrive 6.0 with Touch Screen Technology is standard

Lines and Package changes:
  • Competition Package (ZCP)
    • New 20-inch wheel (2CQ) M Forged Black Star-Spoke Wheels Style 666 M with Mixed Performance Tires now available

2018 BMW M3 Sedan Pricing:



Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.










18 responses to 2018 BMW M3 - Order and Pricing Guides

Dr. F commented:
June 12, 2017, 3:32 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but what does "priority 1" in the order guide mean?
tim330i commented:
June 12, 2017, 4:56 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. F View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but what does "priority 1" in the order guide mean?
A car that is going to a customer, not for dealer stock.

Tim
GivRoF36 commented:
July 31, 2017, 4:16 pm

Anyone know when the BMW(USA) build configurator for the 2018 M3 is expected to be updated to reflect the new pricing/options?
NJ550i commented:
August 31, 2017, 8:19 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivRoF36 View Post
Anyone know when the BMW(USA) build configurator for the 2018 M3 is expected to be updated to reflect the new pricing/options?


It went up yesterday. (8/30)


Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
GivRoF36 commented:
August 31, 2017, 10:13 am

Thanks! Yeah I noticed it yesterday since I'd been stalking bmwusa.com for the last month.
DMG_CNC commented:
October 16, 2017, 11:29 pm

Can someone explain to me why the M3 has different options than the M4? For example on the BMWUSA website I can choose the carbon fiber rear diffuser for the m3 but not on the m4. Would I have to order that part separately through BMW performance parts?
jakebarrel commented:
December 8, 2017, 7:05 am

Could you please share more information on the customizing options for the M3 or maybe a link where I can get more info. Thanks.
DKM2 commented:
January 7, 2018, 12:35 am

How difficult is it to special order the cars with "paint to sample" colors...I've seen Nardo gray and that Lambo gray color. Clearly its being done, does anyone know how much it costs to go that route? Its a bit disheartening to know dealers dont put that out there. I tried to order a car from a dealer and they never mentioned anything like that.
GivRoF36 commented:
January 7, 2018, 11:12 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM2 View Post
How difficult is it to special order the cars with "paint to sample" colors...I've seen Nardo gray and that Lambo gray color. Clearly its being done, does anyone know how much it costs to go that route? Its a bit disheartening to know dealers dont put that out there. I tried to order a car from a dealer and they never mentioned anything like that.
Not difficult at all. BMW charges $5000.00.
Drose commented:
February 24, 2018, 2:23 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM2 View Post
How difficult is it to special order the cars with "paint to sample" colors...I've seen Nardo gray and that Lambo gray color. Clearly its being done, does anyone know how much it costs to go that route? Its a bit disheartening to know dealers dont put that out there. I tried to order a car from a dealer and they never mentioned anything like that.
The ordering process just adds about a month because its special order paint. As far as the Clients process nothing really changes its just the price difference of 5k
John1120 commented:
March 31, 2018, 9:51 pm

Forgive what is perhaps a dumb question, is the 2018 M3 still able to be ordered / configured? I reached out to my dealership and supposedly they can still be ordered however the dealer has to have an allotment and I don't think my dealer does.

Been doing some Google searching on it, appears to be production through May 2018.
GeorgeBush234 commented:
September 14, 2018, 11:35 pm

Do you have exausth headers
augusto quijano commented:
February 20, 2019, 2:41 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
2018 M3 pricing

2018 BMW M3 Sedan

Bimmerfest.com has the 2018 BMW M3 pricing and ordering guides for you. Use the guides to put together an order and connect with the Bimmerfest recommended BMW dealers to place your order. If you're looking for invoice pricing sheets, we no longer have them because of BMW's lawyers but calculating invoice pricing is easy with our guide.

Standard Equipment now includes:
  • LED Headlights (5A2) replace Xenon adaptive headlights (522+524), which are no longer offered
  • The illuminated matte-chrome M badge on the seat has been redesigned to high gloss black, and includes the M3 model name.
  • iDrive 6.0 with Touch Screen Technology is standard

Lines and Package changes:
  • Competition Package (ZCP)
    • New 20-inch wheel (2CQ) M Forged Black Star-Spoke Wheels Style 666 M with Mixed Performance Tires now available

2018 BMW M3 Sedan Pricing:
Maybe I havenīt tell it here, at bimmerfest, so here it is
I sold my 2011 E90 M3 and ordered a brand new M4 competition pack in individual exterior and interior (British racing green & golden brown)
I asked the special config in november 2018 and, finally last week, receive an email with a seven digit prodution order
I found a link to track how the order (my car) is going, but nevertheless, the site to ask for blocked me because I live in Mexico (www.bmwusa.com)
Is there any other way to track how my car is going?
Thanks!
augusto quijano commented:
February 20, 2019, 2:45 pm

Maybe I havenīt tell it here, at bimmerfest, so here it is
I sold my 2011 E90 M3 and ordered a brand new M4 competition pack in individual exterior and interior (British racing green & golden brown)
I asked the special config in november 2018 and, finally last week, receive an email with a seven digit prodution order
I found a link to track how the order (my car) is going, but nevertheless, the site to ask for blocked me because I live in Mexico (www.bmwusa.com)
Is there any other way to track how my car is going?
Thanks!
augusto quijano commented:
March 10, 2019, 11:25 pm

Hello everybody
Updating whatīs going on with the car I ordered, finally it has an accepted production order (whatever it means)
The delivery date is april... even altough I excited, I guess it will be arriving in late may or even june
Best regards to everyone
augusto quijano commented:
July 19, 2019, 1:28 pm

Hello bimmerfest friends
I wrote how in october about my order of a brand new M4 was accepted...
Anyway, after 8 months and a half, my car is here, at the local dealer
All the time was particulary stressed, because here in Mexico, we canīt track or know how is your car doing
Because of the delay, it came as a 2020 and I want to share the joy of own an M4 ordered as I asked
Hope you liked it
BR
mdechnik commented:
August 11, 2019, 7:23 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by augusto quijano View Post
Hello bimmerfest friends
I wrote how in october about my order of a brand new M4 was accepted...
Anyway, after 8 months and a half, my car is here, at the local dealer
All the time was particulary stressed, because here in Mexico, we canīt track or know how is your car doing
Because of the delay, it came as a 2020 and I want to share the joy of own an M4 ordered as I asked
Hope you liked it
BR
Wow, that looks pretty sweet! Where did the original color come from? Jaguar? Is that Amaro Brown or Golden Brown on the interior?
augusto quijano commented:
August 11, 2019, 10:26 pm

mdchiknik,
As long as I knomw, British Racing Green used to be the color for the brit team in motor sports (Vanhall, Bentley, BRM)
Blue were for the french teams, as red is the color for the italians (Maserati, Alfa, Ferrari) and silver the germans...all of this back on time!!
I saw this color in a thread here at bimmerfest about individual colors and the combo with amaro brown looked awsome
The BMW dealer at my country Mexico, warned me that this colour may delay the delivery, but once you made up yoir mind (that was very hard I must say) and reading all the testimonials of you guys, the new new car worth it.....the BMW guys told me that there is no other car in Mexico with that combo, but I have seen pictures of the BRG in M4 from Canada
I am happy you liked mate
Thanks for wrinting