I am new to bimmerfest so please bare with me here.. I own a beautifullll 2006 750li. I've had the car sin January 2015. When I first bought the car it drove rather smoothly. It shifted pretty good, occasionally jerking but for the most part a reliable. After a few weeks I felt as...
I need your help to resolve my issue. Here are the diagnosis I have done:
1) Not a bettery issue on the Key FOB, as the same behaviour when operating using the switch from inside the car
2) Center console switch is already on
The symptoms are:
- The trunk will not open using button on the...
Hello, someone threw a brick a broke my window. I have a used replacement window to put back in...and have my door apart. I need help just getting the window back into the track. Anyway I position the window it does not fit. This is crazy. Help! Thank you, Oliver
The car is a 2006 E66 BMW...
I'm not sure if this is the proper sub-forum, but the Ask A Dealer section didn't look right either. If I have posted this in the wrong section, please move it.
(The next 2 paragraphs are background info & my actual questions start just below them)
I'm a truck owner, my first vehicle...
I have a 2006 750 li and it smokes if left idling for to long are @ take off. i have noticed i have to add coolant every few days and i also have to add oil every few day? does anyone knows the problem are a solution i can try?
Guys - any CPO advice...?
1. I am looking at a 2007 750 Li CPO with 28k for $37k and almost all the packages (conv., lux seat, prem. sound, rear ent., 19"'s) 1 year left on CPO
2. Vs. a 2006 750Li with 50k for $33.5k w/Sport pkg -19"s + conv,, prem sound, lux seat, comfort access). 6 months...